anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser13801

Trash talk is fun :)

Oh and for the record it's your tribe and dimatteo that started it not me :)

but when some of you says you are the champion of speed or the best speed tribe you have to receive the consequence of what you says ;)

after now you can still stop says that admit who are the best, and be calm and stop trash talk and play fair in game and then MAYBE i will tolerate you in tw.uk other wise you will just get rim. It's me and only me that decide who is allowed to stay alive in uk round , not mods or idk who.

DeletedUser

Seems like no one can have fun on speed, without getting some kind of insult, saying that "your bad" or "I'm better than you"
I think people need to grow up and realise its a game to enjoy and have fun.

That's the reality of what this game has become mate. Like it or not.

DeletedUser13801

TW Speed always been the harder in TW.
Speed = Competion
In competion it's not only about skillz it's about someeeeeeeeeeee things in what you can find the talk :cool:

Now play it if you want to have a spot in the known player or just stay calm and have fun with your mates :)

but dont developp an ego then

DeletedUser

Ha, he actually thought I was being serious with that attack! ROFL, I wasn't even playing seriously, thus not being involved within ANYK! Yeah on skype call, but I was also playing COD :p

DeletedUser13801

When you join at 5 + one slap (FAIR) that was there for help you so at 6 against 2 cosa + 1 that left after 20mn yh i thought u were playing serious, and you defo were :)

but np :)
please just can you upgrade more your villa btw because you arent even worth nobling so we just cata u always

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
and then MAYBE i will tolerate you in tw.uk other wise you will just get rim. It's me and only me that decide who is allowed to stay alive in uk round , not mods or idk who.
Abit full of yourself dont you think...
And for your reference i dont need anyone to acknowledge me, and certainly not the likes of you, who put them self on a pedestal and thinks their are some kind of "speed god" xD
WE may be here for fun, but that doesnt mean we dont want to learn and get better as individuals and as a team. I personally have alot to learn about speed, but in the future i know i'll be much better than i was.

DeletedUser13368

Not really saying much... You were trash. You are still trash. And you will continue to be trash.

DeletedUser

Oh and for the record it's your tribe and dimatteo that started it not me :)

but when some of you says you are the champion of speed or the best speed tribe you have to receive the consequence of what you says ;)

after now you can still stop says that admit who are the best, and be calm and stop trash talk and play fair in game and then MAYBE i will tolerate you in tw.uk other wise you will just get rim. It's me and only me that decide who is allowed to stay alive in uk round , not mods or idk who.

And this is why I post things such as 'champions of speed' and 'best speed tribe' cause people like you bite on it so easily. One second of cosa not being in the lime light and you go all cry cry on us, bite at anything that can be bitten!, its quite funny!

DeletedUser

When you join at 5 + one slap (FAIR) that was there for help you so at 6 against 2 cosa + 1 that left after 20mn yh i thought u were playing serious, and you defo were :)

but np :)
please just can you upgrade more your villa btw because you arent even worth nobling so we just cata u always

Wait? Tell me when the settings were 6 member tribe limit? Not once did I help ANYK! they were actually attacking me. They know my threats, and my weaknesses and played on that. So I gave up and threw my defense at you. And you actually posted it in the forums like I knew you would. That's how sad you've gotten. Rotten ole cosa! Damn, they bite and they troll. They speed and they burn. There top and there bottom. There crap when there good. (p.s remixed song lyrics) Thank me some day dude! :lol:

DeletedUser13801

And this is why I post things such as 'champions of speed' and 'best speed tribe' cause people like you bite on it so easily.

And that's why i answer, noob.

Wait? Tell me when the settings were 6 member tribe limit? Not once did I help ANYK! they were actually attacking me. They know my threats, and my weaknesses and played on that

Nah you were helping SLAP! , i was catting FAIR and Foxtrott backtimed me for fair (such a bad backtime tho)

So I gave up

that's what noob does
Better would have be support one of your tribemate with his def but you prefer give to fanat odd nice lol :D

You're trash​

xD Xd Xd

WE may be here for fun, but that doesnt mean we dont want to learn and get better as individuals and as a team. I personally have alot to learn about speed, but in the future i know i'll be much better than i was.

I like when you think like that, so i will may let you play some round, but some of your team mates : SnS, di Matteo, Foxtrot has develop a tooo big ego so i need to calm them , sorry for you !

DW God can forgive

kevinmak

Reaction score
Cracks me seeing you lot going rounds in circles arguing. You do realise that you're in a debate with the speed servers' incumbent troll!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser13801

I'm not trolling there btw kev.
what i says and said in that thread was serious.

DeletedUser

I'm not trolling there btw kev.
what i says and said in that thread was serious.

In this is the reason I continue to make you bite. Cause I know your being sooo serious about the whole situation of AnyK! LOL

DeletedUser13801

i m serious in what i says but nah i dont take your tribe seriously. your whole tribe is like 400 axe for me

DeletedUser13118

Charo how many AnyK members can you take at once?
Or do you think you can?