anyk here to stay!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Charo would do the 5v1 and then complain about us teaming with Slap! on a private server once he gets crushed because that's all he ever seems to do :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to take you up on that. Its one thing being "funny" but thats just giving us no respect.

Do you deserve any respect yet? No.
Although dimatteo has earned my respect because he complains less than you lot XD

DeletedUser13368

lol and i wasn't even playing :D Looks like a turtle wasn't needed tho

DeletedUser

I wasn't playing for AnyK! Could have been the difference. Well done LaL though

DeletedUser

Charo what is happening? Organise your 5v1 against AnyK.

My knees are constantly shaking, I cant gather my bones together. If I could I would be sat at my desk, with a smile on my face, waiting to fight Charo, but at the moment, I just can't....

DeletedUser

AnyK! After a short time away from the game, we are back! And back with a bang! Part timers out shone LAL, in what was a tense affair. So GG to tobi, baron etc!

DeletedUser14238

AnyK! After a short time away from the game, we are back! And back with a bang! Part timers out shone LAL, in what was a tense affair. So GG to tobi, baron etc!

you mean the round we rimmed slap then 5v3? in which we still came above you?

DeletedUser

you mean the round we rimmed slap then 5v3? in which we still came above you?
You never came above us, we won by 18k (I think) I personally came 3rd, and you, well you got rimmed along with Slap. You just got lucky!

DeletedUser14238

You never came above us, we won by 18k (I think) I personally came 3rd, and you, well you got rimmed along with Slap. You just got lucky!

It doesn't matter if your tribe wins if your enemy gets rank 1 spot. Or anything above you. We rimmed slap and then went straight into fighting your 5 man crew. Which we cleared all of you and the only reason you was in the round still was due to having run out of time. If you want to take a victory when we had to fight 8 people at once then go ahead. It shows where your standards are at.