Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser

I'll 1v2 you on a private round

I think you'd lose since BrutalTetro sounds like a mighty warrior and after all, you did get rimmed on classic. I've seen other SLAP players rimmed there too, funnily enough every single time I've seen them play there... Hmm..
Mr O x2, Daser x2, Cammy x1, Femto x1.

I think BrutalTetro is on to something here. He's going to rim you guys and there's nothing you can do about it. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you'd lose since BrutalTetro sounds like a might warrior and after all, you did get rimmed on classic. I've seen other SLAP players rimmed there too, funnily enough every single time I've seen them play there... Hmm..

I think BrutalTetro is on to something here. He's going to rim you guys and there's nothing you can do about it. :eek::eek::eek:
Not on my watch. He better make sure his counter snipes are on point

DeletedUser13827

Lord Vale? Lol
not if you know how to play.
(The conversation was saying that it was tough to keep contant troop queues without farming)

With 'know how to play' you mean keep a level 3 stable and 5 rax? If even?

What's your ign? Lord Vale? Read that somewhere in this thread but it wasn't your own comment. If so, you're average at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

I think you'd lose since BrutalTetro sounds like a mighty warrior and after all, you did get rimmed on classic. I've seen other SLAP players rimmed there too, funnily enough every single time I've seen them play there... Hmm..

Least we dont get banned :x Plus I won a classic and I didnt need to get carried by a better player to do it. :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser13827

I don't think farming is the most important part of the game, to survive you need to defend so i'd argue that that is the most important part..

It's not MMA or TEKKEN or some shit; you don't actually defend lol. Btw, there are attackers and defenders; you're a defender.

DeletedUser

Least we dont get banned :x Plus I won a classic and I didnt need to get carried by a better player to do it. :eek::eek::eek:

Righto well, I was first to 10k points. I then got banned, lost 2 days (as we sorted the ticket) on Speed 3.5 (so that'd be 7 days compared to a speed 1 world) and then lost 33% points upon being unbanned. I was then first to 10k points AGAIN after this. All in the mean time, you were trying to noble someone - failed and then got rimmed. You didn't even make it past 5k points in this time. Rather embarrassing don't you think?

Considering you mentioned 'won a classic' and then 'carried to it' I assume you are talking about C3, where I can assure you Shane (CF) will admit I was the one doing 80% of the work. The majority of what he did was only farming in the late evenings.

No need to get salty and try to bend the truth when I point out your failures Daser :oops::oops:

DeletedUser8412

You might have done 80% of work but you did join a family tribe :oops:

DeletedUser14244

I don't agree either, slap are playing the game how it is ment to look at the stats, I myself I feel few players on this world are actively clearing there areas and allowing themselves to farm them. Eg that why these players are able to grow quicker and farm more. You just can't keep up

DeletedUser

I used TWstats to see the max point score with the date achieved. Unfortunately you can't see old rankings and have to hope that the person you are looking for hasn't played another classic world (or rather, played one and achieved better rankings) than on the classic world you are looking for.

DeletedUser6695

I did at least 31% of the work...

Also, Im better than all of you and I wouldn't play a speed round to prove it. I'd rather gouge my eyes out, I don't blame the crap geezer for turning that down