Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser11544

High standards? You mean getting yourself banned instead of rimmed? Lolol
Bringing up something that was like 3 years ago? Game play evolves and so do players, no one would rim me now that's for sure ;)

DeletedUser6695

Because he's only playing the world for pp -_-

You say that likes it's obvious? When you search a player you know to be abysmal at the game and see they have low points you sort of assume they just still suck ya know ?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
ok, dont think he cares what other people thinks of him anyway...
Or maybe he just doesnt like you :)

DeletedUser13901

not that I know anyone here but classic 3 was quite a while ago. from what I've heard normal world's have went downhill. how about we change it and make it "difficult" again and not just sit on forums all day

DeletedUser

not that I know anyone here but classic 3 was quite a while ago. from what I've heard normal world's have went downhill. how about we change it and make it "difficult" again and not just sit on forums all day

But these forums are dead as they are, lets spice them up a bit more

DeletedUser13901

not complaining about the forum activity. But all talk and no bite for multiple years is a bit crappy.

DeletedUser6695

not complaining about the forum activity. But all talk and no bite for multiple years is a bit crappy.

I literally never use the forums, I just occasionally visit to have some fun. Don't flatter yourself xo

Me playing would not make worlds difficult again, it would still be useless idiots growing slowly and building terribly. Im sure players like Linukas would keep up with me due to premium features these days but Id inevitably be very highly ranked. If you want to take a peak at the current classic round my other half is rank 1 there. Thats what it looks like when someone with ability plays

DeletedUser13901

So basically will and cf play startup, then just leave. Got it

DeletedUser

No Zeze, I never play past start up. I always just cry, rage quit or get rimmed.

I think I should apply to SLAP for normal worlds.