Congratulations To Sparta winning UK22

dabookman

Reaction score
Congratulations to Sparta on winning uk22.
The following Premium point prizes have been awarded.

#1L.Hernani1000pp

#2 hwessel 750pp #3 Sirpaulo 500pp

In addition, all members of the winning tribe received 300pp

1. L.Hernani
2. hwessel
3. Sirpaulo
4. mbig
5. B0RG
6. 010Zach
7. paulthomas
8. lord eni
9. Temeraire
10. raymond.2009
11. cambsrog
12. pinoso
13. slimbo
14. tess tickle
15. The Cabbie
16. Lord Aurelius
17. MooCFC
18. gilesblake
19. Mr TOXiiC
20. Demagogue
21. rsullivan1991
22. gusscatt
23. so su me
24. Alv9
25. lordpaulygoodfella

https://uk22.tribalwars.co.uk/hall_of_fame.php
Hall Of Fame
Guest Access

Last edited:

DeletedUser9282

Hi there,

Is this supposed to say w22? not w24? I am just looking for the W22 results and wondered if Our Tribe which came 3rd would get any kind of award etc

Thanks

DeletedUser9282

I'm sure its meant to say 22, and unfortunately no, only the top tribe gets an award

Thank you, that's a shame as I assumed in rankings with the big 1st 2nd 3rd pics at top of it that it meant something good like 1st 2nd 3rd tribes get some kind of award :( even if it was 50pp each would have been a nice satisfactory reward seen as we all pay a hell of a lot more during our time on all the worlds. Some start at the beginning and play this very time consuming game all the way to the end and achieve second/third tribe and still win nothing :( seems such a shame for them :( considering the time, money and effort they put into it.

Never mind was all good fun :)

I have noticed almost the same people win on speed rounds and sometimes other worlds which again is a shame as they win so much PP that they can PP their villages to grow quickly and then win double or more pp again :( the stress of TW lol

Anyway I just thought I'd share my useless information haha it's a Lou Lou thing ;)