Pinch, Rim and Keep

DeletedUser5582

So as there has been a spate of tribal hopping going on I thought would resurrect this thread from the vaults of .UK and see what would happen if you could chose a player to rim (and why), one to steal to your tribe (and why) and who you would have as the first to keep in your current tribe (and why)

So don't be shy and see if we can blow some life into these forums...!

DeletedUser14150

I dont quite know about that first one xD ROFL
But i would probably steal Panicoss to our tribe.. Not really a fan of the numbers of Barbarian villages he has nobled, but he definitely makes up for it, in ODA...
That would be Madlung to keep, no doubt... Strong leader, and kind of the same type as Panicoss i think :)

DeletedUser14129

If madlung was panicoss the war with DC they started would have continued ;)

DeletedUser14129

A player to rim: Definitly Winky pixie, over this world i've encountered him alot.

In the early stages of the game i had a tribe called Macdonalds (MC) My tribe consisting of Randyyy, Bo707070700707 and chaza, i urged them to take down winky for he had no troops, was pointwhoring and got away with it.

Unfortunately i had a wuss, his name was randyyy.

Backstory It was the stage where we had 1 village, we almost had 1 train together, i was making updates for my tribe weekly and we were happy, i tried recruiting more players to the cause, but they weren't quite convinced of my tribe, so i decided to astonish everyone by taking down, winky and ratz. I was making an op but randyyy continuesly said that he wasn't sure. Later I even got a scout report from winky's village which was 7-9k (somewhere around that) and his troops were: 4000 axe. Together we had 4 half clears. Still randyy wasn't convinced. Even later (the time i planned the op) I discovered that he was afk for 3-4 days, never felt so furious. Winky then started to noble barbs, i was not amused. Now the breakpoint. At some time randyyy decided to noble a village under him in the middle of the day. It got sniped and it got backtimed. I was done, i let them go to DRBL and joined tribey mc tribe face.

One to steal to your tribe:

Hmm tough one, I hate DRBL i dispise DC, mabye a dotty?

henry Mc carty. Love the way how he got so big when he was pooping on the forums against DC when he was so small lol

Who to keep in your tribe:

I have 2 favourites, Cheaterkadze and Panicoss, but since pani's oda is higher sorry cheaterkadze :(

Panicoss
it is

DeletedUser14150

Haha i don't know him.. Was talking about the way they noble.. Madlung don't seem to care much, about taking alot of small villages, in between the big ones.. Neither does Panicoss ;)

Sidenote:
I would say it's common sense to stop that war... It was kind of a stand still war, with no winners, and DRBL/W00T is heading fastly towards the vestern regions.. That leaves us vulnerable ..
Besides.. DRBL apparently just made a deal with BELLY or whatever those fugitives call them self now days..
That in my book looks like it rank 1, 2, 4, 7, 8 joined together to fight rank 3 & 5... So really, what are you crying about xD
/Sorry for this.. I just can't stop myself.... Gonna shut up..NOW :D rofl

DeletedUser11544

Pinch: Winky pixie ( A friend and foe at the same time, but more of a friend )
Rim: Hummel ( just because it's woot, let's be honest even the tribe name makes you want to rim someone from there )
Keep: GT ( So many to choose from in the tribe and it was a tough pick, but GT is a much valued tribe mate )

DeletedUser14082

A player to rim: Definitly Winky pixie, over this world i've encountered him alot.

Backstory It was the stage where we had 1 village, we almost had 1 train together, i was making updates for my tribe weekly and we were happy, i tried recruiting more players to the cause, but they weren't quite convinced of my tribe, so i decided to astonish everyone by taking down, winky and ratz. I was making an op but randyyy continuesly said that he wasn't sure. Later I even got a scout report from winky's village which was 7-9k (can you be clearer?) and his troops were: 4000 axe(rebuilding?). Together we had 4 half clears( 4 halves makes zero full clears ). Still randyy wasn't convinced. Even later (the time i planned the op) I discovered that he was afk for 3-4 days, never felt so furious. Winky then started to noble barbs, i was not amused. Now the breakpoint. At some time randyyy decided to noble a village under him in the middle of the day. It got sniped and it got backtimed. I was done, i let (had a choice?) them go to DRBL and joined tribey mc tribe face.

we get a backstory... that's awesome thanks

smells of whadda madda bitterness to me that 3/4 of your tribe of 4 left you. Want me to point out that the account has been first to every recruitment milestone on the world so far?

Get over yourself... you're just not as mighty as you think you are

DeletedUser5582

Rim: Hummel ( just because it's woot, let's be honest even the tribe name makes you want to rim someone from there )
)

Whats wrong with our tribe name! shocking state of affairs!

Pinch: Um are a few would like to have but will go with Bris so he has to put up with our tribe name and always seems like he has a sense of humour so that always helps a tribe.
Rim: Oh always a few here. Most of the idiots on this world already removed so harder to pick one so will say GT as would make life a little easier for us
Keep: Hoops. Great guy, great player and always fun to be around.

DeletedUser

RIM: Insomnia but yano other players have done that... Sooo.... Barbzilla more of a friendly battle. Would love to see how me and George could fight....

Keep: Mivanoski - he knows too much... Love the guy and can learn so much....

Pinch: Superhoops. Lovely chap from what ive heard and friendly in the game even though enemies.

DeletedUser13734

RIM: Also insomnia, too much talk, too much ego, but as he's already folded I'll go with Daemon.

PINCH: Admittedly there are a few, but I think I'd go with Pani or Hoops, a pair of dedicated, skilled and (as far as I'm aware) clean players.

KEEP: Mivanoski

Reastablished

Reaction score
Rim: I think I'm too friendly, only one person stood out... The Erwin Rommel half of the ErwinAndWarDaddy account, anyone who played with me on W21 knows why

Pinch: Can't pick just one, would be Sicilini for being one of the best defenders and players about and PartyAnimalz for being a very good/active defender

Keep: Dunno if this is allowed but, like the whole tribe so I would like to keep the whole group together

DeletedUser13121

RIM: Winkie Pixie. I love watching at rankings and the fact the guy/gal is on 80% internals/barbs.. is saddening. So until I get to know the person, it stays like that
Pinch: Mivanoski. The amount of Troops defeated while supporting kinda talks for itself. Also, a strong player to fight against. And a nice person to talk to (or at least was to lol, until the war errupted).
Keep:
I Blame Your Mother. The best mate. The first mate. Cheers mate. (in all honesty, there are quite a few guys/gals in the tribe that I would keep in any future tribe. Brilliant people)

DeletedUser14119

RIM: The Ultimate Power. Tried to cap a village off of us during NB lol. He lost 54k troops, we lost 7k xD
PINCH: Oldfart. Lovely chap who likes to spend $$$ on a net-game that doesn't last for more than a year ^^
KEEP: Tough choice, the tribe as a whole is very commited but if we are to single someone out it would probably be The Red Horseman for his guidance and sportsmanship. We wouldn't be where we are without his tips and help!

DeletedUser14281

Rim : Femto - because the main player Ries is just plain nasty

Pinch : GT

Keep: not bothered to join a tribe since restarting solo, so will have to be myself :D