Reviving the forums

DeletedUser13811

I am a lover of the external forums. Hence why I mod them for you. In recent years the activity here is so depressing that even I wonder if it's worth opening them every day.

So this world I've decided I'll take it on myself to try and revive them. Someone has to! However I can't do this alone, I will need your help.

I have started world 29. You'll find me in the rim in my palatial 26pt village. I won't be playing, I will just be using the mailbox to try and ignite some conversations with the various tribe leaders.

If there is any intel or gossip you would like posted to the forums but you don't want to do it yourself then mail me in game. I give my word I'll keep everything anonymous.

If there are any questions you'd like put to the tribe leaders then give me your suggestions.

DeletedUser10677

It would be cool to have leaders giving their opinions on other tribes ect :)

Nice to see a forum mod actively trying to get things moving!

DeletedUser920

It used to be interesting when there was PnP on the externals and real gossip, rather than a few players who would do well at startup and then quit telling everyone how 'elite' they are. Gossip from the actual TW world - that might stir up some strong feelings. We'll have to see I suppose.

DeletedUser

Wonder if its on the Bullies agenda to make yet another tribe?