Same Old Sh*te

Reastablished

Reaction score
Congratulations DOT, I don't know what it this these days but the game play is just shocking, well done for recruiting members from us because you thought you would clearly struggle to fight us 1 vs 1 at least we know how it's done on the dutch servers :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Pathetic and very poor show from DOT, if you had any skill at all you might have actually been able to take down DC but you noobs even failed at that :) Now you guys are using spies and having players jump ship to try and help you to win this god awful world, pfft.

If you's do go on to win this world it will be very undeserved as not a single player has shown any sort of skill in the world :confused:

DeletedUser14154

You guys are a bunch of crybabys, you took in DC and several other members when we had a deal. w00t change name to Hypocrits please.

1x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Best result: yesterday (953.493 units)

You aint even able to take 1 f*cking village with 100 nukes, lmao ;)

DeletedUser14154

Now you guys are using spies and having players jump ship to try and help you to win this god awful world, pfft.

If you's do go on to win this world it will be very undeserved as not a single player has shown any sort of skill in the world :confused:

Lol? The biggest player in your tribe have shown 0 skill, only farming, and stacking with over 80k def because of scout attacks. Your second best player is whining over sit ban so he could not take any village from me lol.

(Maybe the "spies" didnt wanna hear any of your bullshit and useless complains so they joined us?)

DeletedUser14116

Lol? The biggest player in your tribe have shown 0 skill, only farming, and stacking with over 80k def because of scout attacks. Your second best player is whining over sit ban so he could not take any village from me lol.

(Maybe the "spies" didnt wanna hear any of your bullshit and useless complains so they joined us?)

More like they have no skill so they are trying to get the win as easy as possible, don't think they realize they are being used as human shields though...

DeletedUser14169

OHH i just love these kind of Threads, Keep writing PLEASE :D I really do enjoy reading these rants.

DeletedUser14154

Hypocrits :D

I heard you guys are making fake pictures to get Homepage kicked out? Never seen such a low tribe ;)

DeletedUser14154

2016-10-27_1616.png

Current state of the world.

DeletedUser14119

This is a terrible thread and even more the arguments lmao

Anyone seing this wondering what it is about; w00t wanted to wipe out DC so we could be 1v1 in endgame, but then changed their minds and informed DC about where our locks and nobles were before recruiting Jack and Foxtrot.

So bear over me when I say, you brought this on yourselves. If you wanted a fair fight people would have given you that.
Moving on please

Rob

DeletedUser14261

rofl, this thread is just sad xD
first of all, let me just point out that Leeuwbart is the only guy that is Dutch here :p
Personal, i can say i mostly have played on net-servers.... and i have never ever seen so much backstabbing and broken deals as on uk-servers. I cant say if this is a general thing in here, but you NEVER see that little moral on net-servers.
we have not broken any deals... we have just reacted.

Like Dino said, w00t council is the ones that have broken the deals.... we had a clear agreement to finish of DC and have a fair end-war.
You guys would even be several hundred citys bigger then us and a lot more members when that was done - but that wasnt enough...........so the fact that you guys break the deal and take in DC, is in itself the biggest joke.
that you guys then start whining now is the sadest thing i have ever seen - lol xD
even your own diplo are saying that he is embarrassed over the lack of moral you guys have showed.

DeletedUser

That group of players that have 'jumped ship' (I've used that a few times this world ; ) have done it countless times this world, I do believe I warned you all in woot a few times it would happen again as soon as they saw the opportunity to join the stronger side.
I tried and tried to get woot and DC to work alongside eachother against Dot but no one could see what was happening. Now it's too late and woot don't stand a chance (like I said).
Goodluck to all who still play 27, it could go down as Dots easiest victory.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You say that but we will fight as hard as we possibly can to make it difficult and if we pull a victory I will be happy, but I know for certain I won't go down without a fight.

DeletedUser14261

Whats a "city" xD
I hope you dont mean villages. I know a noob who calls them "towns" you two would get along.

when that is the reply to all i wrote , you just know you are spot on..... rofl xD
and no, we are not from england, so very sorry about the huge mistake - are you sure you understod the greater meaning ??

And fox, i hope you will fight !
we didnt come here to recruit or merge our way to the top.
this game is all about war , thats what makes it fun - so please keep the server alive.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Like Dino said, w00t council is the ones that have broken the deals.... we had a clear agreement to finish of DC and have a fair end-war.
You guys would even be several hundred citys bigger then us and a lot more members when that was done - but that wasnt enough...........so the fact that you guys break the deal and take in DC, is in itself the biggest joke.
that you guys then start whining now is the sadest thing i have ever seen - lol xD
even your own diplo are saying that he is embarrassed over the lack of moral you guys have showed.

So if you wanted such a fair fight, why backstab DC in the first place? and then why recruit some of our members and use spies because of course that is so fair, yes we had a deal to not recruit DC but maybe some of them are good friends of players in w00t so why wouldn't it make sense?

but you cant chat utter garbage about how DOT are so perfect and they only want a fair fight, you recruited our members the first time we thought so it aint like its your first dip into the recruit bucket but anyway, very poor declaration from the Dotties.

DeletedUser14261

lol..... great explanation - i guess that settles it then!
if you guys were freinds from the get go then ofc you should break all deals and play togther - thats common sense !
you do know that you guys tried to get into DOT as well but go a no - right ?
try and speak to Shaun about that - or ask Grantorino if we backstabed DC.....
you can mail me in-game and get that in writing my man.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
ermmmm.. yeah you did backstab us (keeping in mind I was one of the first and last DC members). Although you made it official and stuck by the cooldown you still teamed with w00t to take us down, making it a 3v1. Not a very fair fighting in my eyes XD

"And fox, i hope you will fight !"
Bruh I ain't 4th ODD and top 25 ODA for nuthin XD

DeletedUser

Fox do you need a hand in keeping them cities from lungymad? You might struggle fighting against the Dotties, they are all so powerful!!