Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser13734

Ooh, much like Kris, I'd like to take this opportunity to state the following.

I told you so.

DeletedUser14119

tumblr_mosvx6qZD91rwtl3wo1_400.gif

DeletedUser14326

Ooh, much like Kris, I'd like to take this opportunity to state the following.

I told you so.

Dont see the point of told you so. we already know about the backstabbing this server is full of it.
We dont stand a chance? we will see. all i saw till now from DOT is they managed to recruit all the south which left a few inactive players isolated. they rimmed them lol. With the move they did with all the jumping they should have had this world wrapped up already.
If i were GT account i would not talk. what you crumbled under after 3 days most of woot stood up to for over a month with DOT and DC hitting us. I would be in hidding let alone jumping on forums with the i told you so cr@p.

Either way DOT will gain a bit more ground. then will all come to a hault as they will need to face the real Woot members and the few leftover actives. thats when the world will get interested. Right now they are gaining villas that were inevitable to be lost with what they pulled off.

Just a cherry on the top. the members in Woot and DOT now are still not on their final world tribes. we will soon see a few more moves. Will give the world a fresh look :D

Either way its gonna be a good fight till the end win or lose, but to be perfectly honest i cant see how DOT are gonna beat Woot.

PS. i have never posted on external forum before, i just had to say something to this as its too funny reading a) the few boasting when they shouldnt just yet as they have done nothing. And b) GT and Kriss coming out of their shells when they should be the last to be talking. :)

Cheers
Pani

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no no no Pani we love being out of our shells and generally say what we feel (which is always the truth), at least we got you out of your shell and got you posting on here ; ), so I guess we're not all bad.

And that's all good talk from you again Pani, you do love a tall tale, not using spies again I hope...

DeletedUser14281

I see madlung is waging his undeterminable war on the barbarian villages again......why when he has so many WOOT villas he could capture? Too afraid?

DeletedUser

We'll take 5 then Pani if it makes you feel happy, I guess when you crumble you'll claim to have been inactive again..same old stories.

DeletedUser13734

We'll take 5 then Pani if it makes you feel happy, I guess when you crumble you'll claim to have been inactive again..same old stories.

Lol, it makes me laugh even more because it comes from the guy who lost half his villages overnight and then internalled his way back up the rankings

DeletedUser14326

Lol, it makes me laugh even more because it comes from the guy who lost half his villages overnight and then internalled his way back up the rankings

correction i lost 20 villas when i had 100 villas. :)

And yes i was in China Shanghai. maybe if you step out of the UK ever you will see there's some countries the things you use in the UK dont work. eg. Captcha.

Keep going though i love how the bitterness comes out lool.

You got into OD rankings only because you got rimmed.

Its a fact you ran your mouths thinking your gonna win the world when we were being hit from every angle, then as soon as DOT declared on you guys you came running with the first nuke launched. We didn't take you in at that point and yes you crumbled. Badly. Never seen it happen so bad before on any server. LOL

DeletedUser13734

Oh, I thought you apparently had no signal to defend because you were getting on a bus to work. But now on the externals now you say it's because you were in China ? For a night ?
What was it mate? Like I say Pani really loves a fib

I think anybody who's remembered playing UK27 will remember that's not how things went down at all, so keep telling yourself what you like.

No bitterness, I just want you to be happy Pani.

DeletedUser14326

Oh, I thought you apparently had no signal to defend because you were getting on a bus to work. But now on the externals now you say it's because you were in China ? For a night ?
What was it mate? Like I say Pani really loves a fib

I think anybody who's remembered playing UK27 will remember that's not how things went down at all, so keep telling yourself what you like.

No bitterness, I just want you to be happy Pani.

Everyone knew i was gone from my tribe. everyone knew who took my sit. regardless though. I'll take losing 20 villas active or not. don't wanna use that as an excuse at all. I was gone and lost 2 of my 4 villas on w28 that specific day as well. You even knew i was gone before i had left LOL

And if your ever in any doubt where i was on that day i can even scan you my ticket and visa on Skype.

maybe the 72 villas i took off DC after that wasn't enough looool

That's stats talking by the way not just things i make up :D

DeletedUser13734

Stats do a lot of talking, and so do you : )

You were fully actively online. You were messaging me on skype after losing so many villages saying nobody had your sit, and telling me you wanted to quit because you lost so many villages in that 1 night, and wanted to stay positive in the war rankings before you dropped out of the world? That's positive on inactive accounts only mind you.

I can fetch the quote if you fancy denying that.

Luckily you got to stay after a big juciy internal came up though : )

DeletedUser14326

You can ask any woot member how many days i was gone. The day i lost the 20 villas another woot member had my sit. and as i said ill say it again. Active or not i 100% take those loses. and yes i did internal after that, but it doesnt change the FACT that after the WHOLE of DC took 20 villas off me active or not i repeat to me it makes no difference i took 72 villas off DC.

I am not a world winner on my own thats true, nobody is. hence why i got myself a co which i have never had in the past. All i pointed out was the FACT once again of you crumbling like an old jar of cookies. You can say what you want about me but at the end of the day im still on w27 fighting and gaining villas from any enemy and you are, well your on the external forum tryna find any excuse other than admitting you got smashed to pieces and humiliated when rimmed so easily.

Anywho, enjoy your rants. i am big enough to stand up and say yes i got opped inactive or actve that makes no difference and the whole of DC took 20 villas off me.

Then they got rimmed. Ill take losing 20 villas to being rimmed :D

Love you Max!

DeletedUser

Stop with the novel writing, a couple of points would suffice.
Don't let us get your back up Pani, it's all good fun, keep playing the game and we'll be back on future worlds to get rimmed and wind you up all over again.

Good luck on world 27, you getting any recruits from Dot yet?

DeletedUser14326

Stop with the novel writing, a couple of points would suffice.
Don't let us get your back up Pani, it's all good fun, keep playing the game and we'll be back on future worlds to get rimmed and wind you up all over again.

Good luck on world 27, you getting any recruits from Dot yet?

Just simple facts i stated mate. nothing more.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk27/index...oldtribe=286&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

as for DOT recruits. you never know. time will tell :p This world is far from over. Wont be easy dont get me wrong. but i do believe i'll be in winning tribe in the end. And as always indeed it is a game, and of course will see you around on another world as always. Maybe there you will be interested in joining a world winning tribe instead :p

See you around Max and Kriss.

Bants are always welcome, i will always give what i get though so please take it in the same light.

Cheers

Pani