Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser14179

Finally someone who isn't agressive..

Hi, I have my reasons for why i left and it was not taking the easy option out, although i understand you feel that way, but i knew i did not like the tribe, i didn't ever want to move into w00t from DRBL but was left with little option, i then disliked my time there and considered quitting, as i just didn't enjoy playing with those in w00t, arguments in forums, no support, lack of interest or focus on the south, lots of inactives, lack of activity on forum, and to be honest when w00t kicked me i considered quitting, then DOT came knocking and i joined.. and i would like to point out that w00t were the larger tribe and higher points etc.. it was only after we left and joined DOT that they went top and were larger.

The even fight was set to go, i would have been in w00t for it along with my friends also.. but due to taking in DC and breaking the deal and therefore abandoning several IG members w00t brought it upon themselves, they are the ones who broke the deal and messed up the fair fight end... taking in DC was silly, w00t already had the more points, villages and numbers.. they were just too greedy, trying to recruit themselves to victory

DeletedUser13121

D) "Jumping ship and therefore isolating the villages <...> also considered good play". Please read it again, but slowly and think. Think and silently crawl back to your cave." - How did you know about my cave? creepy.. we can just agree to disagree here, but i think people would surely feel the side that is winning has the better tactics?
Disagree. I believe majority of players would call "jumping ship to make remaining players in the area isolated and then backstabbing them" a bad move.
E) "So, you basically agree with my point that you are a bad player as you don't have anything solid in return to the stats that I backed with facts." Heck no you threw some random numbers down with your opinion - i am not sure you understand the definition of "fact". The FACT that you tried to bring in internals and barbs into it is funny because as i highlighted, we are the same in numbers.. Ignore what you consider a worthy conquer..
It would become a fact, if I bothered myself to open a map and draw markers on villages that you took that became isolated after you jumped ship. I'm surprised you actually try to sneak your way out of this one - anyone who looked at your stats and knows the history of this world will know that a huge majority of your takes were easy ones not something you had to fight for.

Which leads me to your next point quoted below
just focus on internals and barbs.. i have provided the figures.. and they are very close.. this is a FACT - availble for all to see through TW stats.. so i do not understand how you are even attempting to argue, every time i mention this you ignore it and focus on the "isolated" villages i have taken, which by your definition is clearly the whole of K55 - HAHA
Focusing on internals and barbs isn't what I'm doing, because that doesn't prove anyone's worth or skill only activity. I'm focusing on the noble takes and how they were gotten. Yours were easy takes, that didn't require much of a fight. They were isolated villages and taken after a huge bashing from DOT - that was a great team work, I respect that. On the other hand, mine were fought for, I've torn them from dotties hands.

DeletedUser14339

Oh look, another opinion on me from somebody who barely ever spoke to me. I'll be sure to let it get to me buddy ;)

DeletedUser14014

I've only played a hand full of worlds really but in my opinion this has been the worst for underhandededness, backstabbing, barb munching, tribe hopping/ merging, greedy internalling and moaning... from so many players not even ones left. I've been on the verge of quitting this server so many times because I detested the play. I didn't because I didn't want my villages taken easily by the undeserving.

Was so glad when the Fun lot merged with DC so I could see the end of them. This move was the end of DC too. bad call. So much skill in DC let down by those Fun numpties.

W00t should have worked with DC but too greedy for vills and too scared to start on DOT. I wanted to join DC after DRBL was taken down, mostly by internal backstabbing and betrayal, which saw us fleeing on mass to w00t leaving me little option.

Why did I leave w00t? The forums were dead, the level of team work appeared to be only amongst a core few. I worked with my ex DRBL buddies that was it, rest of you off doing your own thing. I also couldn't stand world No. 1 being there through spamming the C button and taking all the barbs (then telling everyone else not to take barbs!). Had to be next on the hitlist. Sorry Lindsey nice enough to talk to but not worthy enough be a world winner.

Besides w00t you really couldn't cram the whole world into your tribe. The sides were fairly even after DC joined, it was your lack of teamwork that has failed you.

DOT work together as individuals and as a team and as much as I had a (relatively minor in the scale of this world) beef with them from early on in this world it's been good playing with them.The very spirit of international cooperation ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I've only played a hand full of worlds really but in my opinion this has been the worst for underhandededness, backstabbing, barb munching, tribe hopping/ merging, greedy internalling and moaning...

Couldn't agree more.

Was so glad when the Fun lot merged with DC so I could see the end of them. This move was the end of DC too. bad call. So much skill in DC let down by those Fun numpties.

Most of us didn't want them in but Miv was eager to be reunited with Anth, which turned out awful because as soon as they all started seeing a few incs they all fled and left the loyal DC members with the struggle.

W00t should have worked with DC but too greedy for vills and too scared to start on DOT. I wanted to join DC after DRBL was taken down, mostly by internal backstabbing and betrayal, which saw us fleeing on mass to w00t leaving me little option.

Agreed, everyone in DC wanted a merge between DC and w00t but they kept turning us down due to personal hatreds toward GT, which in turn has ruined the world for us now.

DeletedUser13734

DC's biggest mistake ever was recruiting FUN, I'm surprised Shaun didn't see how that would have gone down, we couldn't afford the potential consequences due to their positioning - Let alone the playing ability which we were later lumbered with.

DC and DOT were pretty much in clean up mode on W00T in preparation for the final war (DC vs DOT at that stage), and all was looking well. A lot of w00t were inactive/ not putting in much effort defensively, given their circumstances you couldn't really blame them.

Then we took in FUN although many within DC were against the move. some strong players even quit due to the decision.

I must say, DOT have certainly played diplomatically smart throughout the world and as such, they used this as an alibi to switch sides and ally up with W00T. (the excuse being they took it as a hostile act and were worried, though I think they just didn't like the few million point jump DC made right before the final war) , half of DC straight up hit delete from there, slapping the tribe down from pole position to being straight in W00T's shoes. So while DC were living up to their name in absolute chaos, and W00T were still licking their wounds and beginning to play again, DOT knew they were in a great place to gain a further advantage and get their village count up munching away on the inactive accounts DC now had to offer, and they were doing so very, very quickly.

At this point W00T could have dropped their pride, analysed the situation they were in and levelled the playing field by taking in some of the remaining stronger and determined accounts within DC; BEFORE sufficient ground was gained by DOT, but unfortunately for both us and them they decided against, Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Lots of diplomatic errors have occurred throughout UK27, None in particular by DOT though. Not many of their players stand out as spectacular individuals, but wholly smart diplomacy, strong activity and solid teamwork is what has brought them to where they are now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
DC/w00t would have easily won the world by now if Shaun hadn't messed us up with the FUN merge and made my Adsy quit ;(

DeletedUser14014

Fun were just horrible and it annoyed the hell out of me watching all the tribes skirting around them... especially as I could tell they were waiting for an opportunity to merge with a possible world winning tribe.

For DRBL the point we messed up was the merger with Belly. it was the Belly guys that went and organised the merge with w00t while some of us were trying to stabilise the tribe when Winky was away. Winky tried to do it all himself so once he went DRBL had no structure to stabilise the tribe when DOT came for us now the Belly cushion was gone. The world would have been more interesting if that had not happened and we'd stabilised DRBL or better still just carried on our Belly war we were winning easy. I knew this at the time and argued with Winky but to no avail.

It's interesting to reminisce and analyse, hindsight is always 20/20 haha

DeletedUser14281

I agree, it is the lack of teamwork that has destroyed WOOT.

It was moaning that really destroyed DC as it meant that there were only a few strong core players really pulling their weight.

DeletedUser13121

There's never one reason for anyone's win or loss.

One of the reasons why DOT is ahead is that DOT have a lot of active backline players who are munching barbs and sending nukes/defense. That's a huge help both in points(domination) and for players on the front line. Not a convenience everyone has I'm afraid

DeletedUser14261

Lots of diplomatic errors have occurred throughout UK27, None in particular by DOT though. Not many of their players stand out as spectacular individuals, but wholly smart diplomacy, strong activity and solid teamwork is what has brought them to where they are now.

thanks GT, i pretty much agree with most of that.
You guys had taken in a tribe earlier on by the edge that we were in war with - without asking us like agreed in the diplo-deal.... FUN was the final straw that made us quit the deal.
You guys didnt want to work togther on OPs , and you never accepted a shared forum..... so, calling us backstabbers for removing that deal is.... well :p
And, we did keep our 7 days cool-down period, so we have kept every part of that deal.

I hope that the reason w00t didnt take you guys in before, was the fact that these guys have just a little bit of honor ??
we had a deal with them not to take you guys in, and to be fair, w00t would have been bigger in points then DOT when DC was gone..... so i dont really know why the felt the need to break that deal and take in DC-players.
Then we took in some old DRBL-members from w00t that was sick of the lack of teamwork in w00t - and then everybody starts crying.

I loved to play with and against you GT, thanks for that at least - and hope we will play togther some day.
but most of you other guys i have seen in here are just bitching over each other and breaking deals left to right.

try and stop throwing mud at each other and try to play with a pinch of honor yourself..... or join net and see how its done :)

i dont even want to go into a talk about who is a great player or not... all i know is that w00t stack their citys very very very bad , and that most people play for themselves and never ever clean citys or deff each other..... so im the place i want to be - thats for sure.
so please call us all nooobs - we will still kill all you guys with teamwork.

the whining is funny, but please..... its getting old

DeletedUser13121

Madlung,

Mud is being thrown where it's deserved. If you haven't noticed, none of it was directed at you, so you implying that we are not fighting with honor, I believe, is not deserved.

I've come from NET, I know how it's done. I'm one of the players known as world-hoppers who thrive at startups (well, not anymore, as I don't have the PP to compete with some of my native fellas who spend a truck load of it for startup and then disappear when fighting begins and yes I refer to the mighty Lithuanians). However, I like to think that world-hoppers are the ones who get ahead because they practice it a lot (from world to world) and hence are skilled players. I am trying to prove that in the late stages of the game as well.
There once was a famous quote made in w25.net "This is what happens when the world-hoppers stay". It was one of the occasions when world-hoppers dominated, but what was never mentioned was the backup they had. I find it similar in this world - difference of backline players that each side has.

This leads me to my point, that no matter how good the frontline players are, they depend on the help they get from backline. If they are barely active, no teamwork will ever make it work. I heard several people mention that "Teamwork was the reason w00t crumbled". I disagree. It's the activity that went down after key people like original Hoops, Jo, Daemon and a few others left that pushed the domino bricks into motion.

I don't want to comment on Diplomacy, as I wasn't involved in it, and to be honest, didn't really bother getting into it as it wasn't my job.

Obviously the fact that turtles jumped sides didn't help the cause. We were short on defense before and were even in a more complicated situation afterwards, so you saying something like "w00t were bad at stacking". Yeah, well, no. We are doing a brilliant job with the resources and activity that is in place.
There were exceptions like those isolated players after people jumped sides, say for example Dodgem - not a single word and 50 villages lost, broon - disappered into thin air after starting to lose villages without making a comment. End result - 60 villages lost. You can't stack all of the villages if a person is not even saying he's being attacked.

There comes a point where there's no need to lie about how things really are. However, the remainder of us will still make you sweat for the victory if you really want to get it :)

DeletedUser13734

I didn't say that Dot breached any terms, nor did I label them as backstabbers, read over my post Madlung, I'm not throwing any mud. Just putting in my two cents since everybody seems to be reflecting.

: )

DeletedUser14014

I do think thats such a shame when players start to lose villages then just quit. I knew when I changed sides I was going to lose the 30 odd villages and was what I had to do to regroup and reorganise. After this Madlung was straight in touch and organising decent stacks to my crucial villages and I was able to hold my line from there.

I think its good to reflect and learn for future worlds. We're on here commenting because we are all competitive and want to win! I like to see worlds through from start to finish, long haul that is! Though I did see a classic world through while doing this world too haha.

DeletedUser14261

@Cheaterkadze > i dont say you dont fight with honor, many of you guys are great TW-players, and people like foxtrot sure knows how to snipe a train xD
but, what i think is without moral and honor, is the diplomacy part on uk-servers..... every single deal i have seen on this world have been FULL off broken terms/deals - and backstabbing is more the norm then not.
In my world i would rather loose a world then break a deal. I do know that only makes me sound like some kind of holy bastard, but in truth i think thats is what have helped me win more then 20 servers on net, us and danish servers - because everybody that knows me, knows that i never ever break my word.
so when i talk about playing without honor, im talking about the diplomacy-part of this game - and that is really messed up here on UK-servers - really :D
But when i read this, i sound like some holy fuck, and thats not the point..... but i really think you guys got a problem here on uk-servers when it comes to deals thats all :p

And about stacks, then im thinking about all the citys with more then 200.000 defftroops - when many players get zero help - and i know thats the case - but again, i dont know who is active and who is not in w00t :)

@Grantorino > sorry , wasnt my intention to make it sound like you had said that , but earlier in the thread its been stated serveral times xD
I actually do agree on most part, and you are one of the few people in here that in my eyes have been straight forward all the way - at least towards me - so i dont have a single bad word to tie to your account xD

DeletedUser14261

ohhh forgot the active-players-by-the-edge-part :)
you are right cheater, ofc its better to have an active player then a inactive player, dont think you will find anyone in here who would disagree there xD

but, what you dont know anything about, is how much work we put in to sitting accounts for each other every single day - so even though i agreem, i would still call the fact that the tribe is active ; a tribe achievement / teamwork

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
@Cheaterkadze > i dont say you dont fight with honor, many of you guys are great TW-players, and people like foxtrot sure knows how to snipe a train xD
but, what i think is without moral and honor, is the diplomacy part on uk-servers..... every single deal i have seen on this world have been FULL off broken terms/deals - and backstabbing is more the norm then not.
In my world i would rather loose a world then break a deal. I do know that only makes me sound like some kind of holy bastard, but in truth i think thats is what have helped me win more then 20 servers on net, us and danish servers - because everybody that knows me, knows that i never ever break my word.
so when i talk about playing without honor, im talking about the diplomacy-part of this game - and that is really messed up here on UK-servers - really :D
But when i read this, i sound like some holy fuck, and thats not the point..... but i really think you guys got a problem here on uk-servers when it comes to deals thats all :p

And about stacks, then im thinking about all the citys with more then 200.000 defftroops - when many players get zero help - and i know thats the case - but again, i dont know who is active and who is not in w00t :)

@Grantorino > sorry , wasnt my intention to make it sound like you had said that , but earlier in the thread its been stated serveral times xD
I actually do agree on most part, and you are one of the few people in here that in my eyes have been straight forward all the way - at least towards me - so i dont have a single bad word to tie to your account xD
*villages
:p Dont know why i'm here :)

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
THERES ONLY ONE. "villages" i dont know why people call them cities, towns and houses.
*well the last one is a lie but who knows...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You guys didnt want to work togther on OPs , and you never accepted a shared forum..... so, calling us backstabbers for removing that deal is....

All of that must have been discussed behind closed doors because not a single player outside of council knew about it as far as I'm aware. First time I'm hearing it anyway #BlameMiv