Question round

• Thread starter DeletedUser14323
  • Start date

Deleted User - 695343

War4al. Obviously.

Why is it always the same old people posting here!?

Seriously though. I challenge all of you to recruit a friend to the externals! :p

DeletedUser13052

People stopped asking questions,

Am i the only person who thought that crest event was a gigantic pain?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
ohh i hate it, very bad event

My fav event would be the castle one. (bombardment, assault and other one)

What everyone's elses fav event

DeletedUser6695

I like christmas, receiving presents is wonderful.

Who enjoys the new TW with training wheels?

DeletedUser

You talking about the new updates such as watchtower?

It will make it a lot easier for the defender to weigh up what to do particularly if they had previously mistagged noble incomings for instance but it's an extra challenge for the more experienced players on tw. More thought will need to go into their mass faking in an attempt to get around the watchtower radius and more thought will need to go into the positioning of their own watchtowers so incomings can be seen quickly by them.

What's the chances that the next world will have both church and watchtower active?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I like church worlds as it gives more structure to the game (planning who to attack, where to stack, ect)
The chances, uhh i think its unlikely, i seen alot of people say they want watchtowers to be in every other world (not like TW mods and stuff will listen to the community (drum noise))

Do you think, going in blind (without scouting before hand) will become less frequent on watchtower worlds.
Might need to scout to cat it down before you op.

DeletedUser14332

Not to sure will have to see how effective they are. They take up a fair amount of farm space and only give several fields of distance(so correct positioning of the towers and then sound grouping of villages will be key to there effectiveness)

But have to wait and see how effective they are and if they are worth the farm space and resources for the very active players.

I do like the fact it will give less experienced players a better chance in the game though and hopefully encourage more first timers to stay around and give them a chance to get hooked on the game.

I've spent a long time away from play TW(several years) and all the new worlds on several of the servers have more than halved in size(rather upsetting to see)

Do the smaller worlds now mean moving to, and dominating the rim is pointless now?

And do you think PP has been a big factor in the loss of players from TW?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Why would we collapse? Give me a reason
Make a new thread for this, dont interrupt this thread because you are mad...lol

Do the smaller worlds now mean moving to, and dominating the rim is pointless now?
And do you think PP has been a big factor in the loss of players from TW?
You can still dominate the rim, as alot of players eat aload of barbs so alot of vills per 5x5.
PP will always be a factor but anyone can buy it or sell res for it, so shouldnt be a huge factor. Still a good factor though

Who thinks TW will change due to the recent opinions given to them on the externals?

DeletedUser14323

I don't think it will change at all. Discussions like this has been around the norwegian forums for years and nothing changes. That's because innogames decides the rules and the player moderators don't really have a say. So unless the uk moderates have a bigger say, nothing will change.

Does Anyone feel like the tribe system could be upgraded? And how?

DeletedUser13052

I don't think it can be changed to drastically due to it being such an integral part of the game, i mean its called tribal wars. People play now mostly because its a game they know and have grown to love the format.

That being said, when you tweak the settings there could be more "fun" setting ideas like;

You can only join one tribe per world. There is no leave button.

You can only message people in your tribe. No outside communications,

You can only see the usernames of players in your tribe.. No outside communications,

They're not amazing ideas i'm sure people could come up with better, but i suppose the answer to your question is no, it can't be upgraded drastically without fundamentally changing what 'tribal wars' is, but i feel it can be tweaked.

Do you prefer the coin system or the packet system and why?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Coin system, i forget is the packet system when you upgrade your academy for nobles?
if so, defo coin system, its the perfect system in my eyes.
Just like, i dont like worlds where you upgrade you tech levels, keep it simple and logical.

Do people think the next world should have 50ms trains? also talk about beginners and long term players (could 50ms be too hard for beginners making players not want to play TW ect)

DeletedUser14014

100 ms gives smaller players/ tribes more of a fighting chance against larger if they have the skills. Surprising amount of people don't know how to or don't bother sniping.

Is the mass barb munching from early on in worlds a fairly recent development in tactics and is it killing the game for anyone?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
always seems to happen in the last 3/4 worlds i played on.
Makes farming worse too :(

I dont have a question atm :(

DeletedUser14014

So how about TW bringing in a game tweak that means conquered barbarian villages have a random risk of revolting and reverting back to a barb? Certainly spice up things for the barb munchers ;-)

DeletedUser14014

How are people finding the new paladin system so far? Any thoughts hints or tips to good use yet?