What went wrong?

DeletedUser10838

Whats happened to the tribal wars community, where is everyone, and what happened?

Ive come back from speeds are several months of intense school work to find that people are claiming that the .uk speed servers are dead. To an extent they are but I refuse to believe this. I don't have any intentions of blaming this on anyone, but mods or whatever the people who make this game are called, please step your game up:
  • Rounds are boring and old with limited variation
  • 1 in 10 rounds seem to have a premium which is shocking
  • No consistency in rounds. They seem to be up, whenever.

Again not blaming anyone some people may just be bored of speeds but deep down we all know, no one leaves speeds for ever. Maybe I'm just a really ungrateful speeder, and I do appreciate the work the mods do, but just I want more and I'm sure loads of other speeders do as well. I hope these points are within reason.

Thanks,
Alex

DeletedUser13240

Welcome back. Bet you wished you didn't come back to this desert of a server though :D.

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Within reason, well written, and have been addressed: More rounds are coming with premium prizes, and every once in a while, a flag prize (why not!) we do like to offer a variation of rounds, which we do often (cluster/bash/raised start and more) and there are always speed rounds available, so not sure where you are coming from with that?