Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser14326

Why am I hated.

Feelings hurt.

:'(
The only reason you got hate on this world mate was due to the mouth your account had and were running when you had the upper hand. So when the tides turned and you got rimmed they had no sympathy for you to bring you in. The opposite effect to the leftover DC that did join Woot in the end. Just saying mate. nothing else to it :)

DeletedUser13734

Lol

Read back over what you lot from w00t posted after backstabbing us in the early days.

You were all cocky and unsportsmanlike, so I teased and gave it back when you were getting it handed to you. All part of the banter!

We were never looking for sympathy. We knew what was going to happen with the world had you not accepted our proposal, and we were right. We came to you with a logical offer. Don't make it sound like we tried begging our way in.

PS that quote of mine you posted was sarcasm. I don't care who does or doesn't like me/us, we're here to play well and have fun along the way, only and always : )

DeletedUser14326

You have heard a single gloat from me or any message talking rubbish about us hitting you guys in our K at the world start? I never bragged about that. Also wasnt none of the current Woot councils decision. And finally mate, You were right about what that Half of Woot jumped to DOT? lol And yes you can deny it all you like but your attempts at the end to merge etc were awfully desperate infact yes more like begging. And as i said and everyone active still in WOot can back up we had our reasons for not accepting DC's proposal. as it was selfish big headed and you were in no position to be the ones demanding things. Anyway im not going to be talking about these things, what happened happened, so DOT will win the world. did they win it with their skill? no they didnt they won it by getting half their enemy to join them, which as i have said repeatedly i take my hat off to them for that. I mostly reply to these threads to correct the bull people write on here when there's nobody to state the truth. You Kris and Miv all knew that after you came to us initially for us to move over to DC and be ruled by DC council and not rename we said no and we said infact not WE, I camr back to you guys and said if you wanna start new tribe with new council etc then the merge could be on, that was rejected at first and thats where it finished. Then you guys started with your desparate mails to Woot members etc.

Either way whats done is done. Just another world. Too many of them more to go to be bickering over something like this. After all Max you know very well that prior to all this crap on w27 how OK me and you were and that doesn't change for me. Your a class player and nobody can deny that. You just have an extremely big mouth to go with your skill set :D

DeletedUser14014

Interesting you say half of w00t? It was 5 of us that had merged into w00t from DRBL, not the biggest 5 in w00t or even 5 of the biggest from DRBL. Bearing in mind you still had the IG and DC members left to merge in, some great players there that merged in too!

Whether you believe the reasons or not the fact is the balance of size shifted in favour of DOT when we jumped but not massively. Then you had DC and IG still left to merge in aswell.

If you're looking to analyse this world for future attempts my feeling is merging wholesale doesn't work that well. selective recruiting is better. Merging messed DRBL up then messed W00t up. DOT had a solid active core and just recruited the succesful survivors of tribe wars.

A decent strong active core working together is key in the end really. Getting that is not easyet though.

DeletedUser14014

Also picked up a few good ideas from DOT I can steal for future worlds. Whne it looked like w00t were starting to push back a simple tactical change made a big difference in getting the teamwork going Also need to hand it to Madlung who acted as a proper Def coordinator.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14261

madlung. just a question to you. Do you actually believe if you didn't pull off what you guys have, and i take my hat off to you guys for what you pulled off, do you actually believe you had the slightest of chance of winning this world if that didn't happen? I am by no means crying about anything. not butthurt as you guys say etc. I just would love an honest answer or opinion on this is.
The DC we recruited were a broken and battered DC so by no means did it work to our advantage, especially while losing half of woot to DOT when the jump happened. Wrong or right it was done. and again hats off to you guys for getting half of woot to join DOT even though most of their reasons for jumping are a load of lies and excuses.

Im not sure i understand the question here.
Do you mean, that if w00t hadn't taken in DC, and we hadn't taken in anyone from w00t - would we then have a chance in the final war ?
if thats the question then yes , i think we would have a great chance.
The sides would have been nearly even, maybe a few 100 villages for the w00t side, but as you said yourself, then i think we have an more active core.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Madlung, can I just point out, you had already recruited members from w00t prior to us taking in DC, soon after you took in these members you approached us for diplomacy so be honest, you would have recruited those 5 members anyway, just like you'd recruited homepage and acjw prior because you knew that would give you more of an advantage over us, even though you had 2 tribes against us if my memory serves me right.

Moreover, Leodarius I understand you may not see it as a big shift in dominance or whatever, but having experienced it first hand from both sides, the tribe which poaches members is almost certainly going to win because as Pani said it messes up the map for all those who you left behind.

DeletedUser14154

Am i going to hit the 1 million defender of the day, today w00t ? :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I could pull up multiple screenshot from your top players such as madlung, Henry etc who do the exact same so pipe down.

DeletedUser14154

Its okay to do 10-15 per village, but i got about 120 from the same village, and another 100 from the same village..

Reastablished

Reaction score
May you explain Absum given your superior knowledge of the game just how sending more fakes is a bad thing?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
He could have 1 real mixed in there to cat you down and you wouldn't even know because you're too busy calling him stupid here, when in actual fact it is quite a smart plan ;)

Reastablished

Reaction score
For example,

If he sends 10 attacks with a nuke mixed in, it's a 1 in 10 chance that each attack will be the nuke.

If he sends 100 with a nuke mixed in, it's a 1 in 100 chance, now I wonder which one would be harder to predict as a defender, hmmmmmmm :rolleyes: