Who's joining??

DeletedUser

I shall be joining World 31, I will also be creating reviews & ratings of the top 15 tribes two weeks into the world.

DeletedUser6695

CF .. I am joining .

Before you say who are you ? In game name before taking my new born baby girl was TW.PLAYER.

Congrats on the child brother!

I'll play if you do Tedd ;)

DeletedUser14344

I'll be back for w31. I can't really admit that the timing of it is really appetising, but I guess it'll do as I do really like those fast world settings.

DeletedUser14408

Love the settings of this world, should be an interesting one.

I.R.Tigah

Reaction score
Well you have not changed one bit and I thought you said you were mellowing pfft

Anyway who are you?

Tiger

I'm implying that people who have been terrible for years moving up the rankings when people who are infinitely better than them quit is what has occurred. Its not overly difficult to comprehend tbh

DeletedUser13448

Look at farming difference between Chaza and everyone else LOL
I dont know if Chaza got himself some nice inactives or the rest of the world just didnt

DeletedUser14415

Look at farming difference between Chaza and everyone else LOL
I dont know if Chaza got himself some nice inactives or the rest of the world just didnt
Or maybe it's a matter of who has access to unlimited pp and who doesn't. Or who has 4 players co's on the account vs solo accounts.

Or maybe they just weren't idiots with their pp and realized going all-in on those horsies would be a good idea.

Nah. It must be that we are all newbs. I like the sound of that.

DeletedUser13448

Or maybe it's a matter of who has access to unlimited pp and who doesn't. Or who has 4 players co's on the account vs solo accounts.

Or maybe they just weren't idiots with their pp and realized going all-in on those horsies would be a good idea.

Nah. It must be that we are all newbs. I like the sound of that.

I like the sound of that also