• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

DeletedUser14430

Foxtrot you seem to be truly desperate talking to yourself xD

DeletedUser14430

by the way, foxtrot, your 70% caps came from RECAPS ahahahaha

Foxtrot

Reaction score
and 100% of your caps came from isolated villages in your own core, well played :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Foxtrot you seem to be truly desperate talking to yourself xD
Called trying to bring life into the externals again, but you and all your OLD noobs are too busy fighting with your own core to come for a chat :p

DeletedUser14430

and 100% of your caps came from isolated villages in your own core, well played :)

thats cuz we truly never hit your FL, Hunter played smart there and bought some time and draw our attention to backline. i wonder how TRD, punk and others who ran to hunter feels cuz LOL hunter only took advantage of them. They are only a meat.

Oh and by the way, no need to call here anyone naabs(thats just immature), while you guys havent done much, considering that this is war 4k villages against 2k villages :))

Foxtrot

Reaction score
while you guys havent done much, considering that this is war 4k villages against 2k villages :))
We have 141 capped against you, almost all fl villages. You guys have capped 229, all isolated villages in your own core, so I think you need to rephrase the "you guys havent done much" part considering if you have a proper look into the stats, we're completely dominating :)

DeletedUser14430

We have 141 capped against you, almost all fl villages. You guys have capped 229, all isolated villages in your own core, so I think you need to rephrase the "you guys havent done much" part considering if you have a proper look into the stats, we're completely dominating :)

OK i see you are a bit dumb and only see naked NUMBERS and try to heighten your achievments. atleast try to understand what those numbers show.

first of all you capped from us 92 villages and not 141 :) (DS tribe lost 49) Secondly considering how TRD is recapping, from those 92 your "caps" approx 60% are recaps leaving you with maximum of 40 war caps (you might not understand that buddy, but recaps does count into war stats).

Foxtrot

Reaction score
OK i see you are a bit dumb and only see naked NUMBERS and try to heighten your achievments. atleast try to understand what those numbers show.

first of all you capped from us 92 villages and not 141 :) (DS tribe lost 49) Secondly considering how TRD is recapping, from those 92 your "caps" approx 60% are recaps leaving you with maximum of 40 war caps (you might not understand that buddy, but recaps does count into war stats).
You guys begged DS to join the war on your side, considering they were allied with us at a point before you guys hugged them, so their stats can count for both tribes :)

40 more fl war caps than you guys have had :confused:

Number 1

Reaction score
trust me im good at maths :)

hunter-1794
gits-1270
=~4kvillas

and old have 2k villas.
it's 3064. And you say 4k? but old has 2153 ,means they have 3k by using your math skills(but you didn't say that)? What a pleb. And what about ~DS~ villages? Why don't you include them? What are they to you? Nothing? Huh. I feel bad for them.

DeletedUser14312

Okay spies are disgusting, but I wonder if not fishing for information is even more disgusting, especially as a tribe leader... There's a difference on being contacted by a spy who wants to give you information, because then you at least have chance to reject it (if you have any kind of morale), but to mail players asking for OP details etc... Ugh, that makes me sick.

DeletedUser14430

Okay spies are disgusting, but I wonder if not fishing for information is even more disgusting, especially as a tribe leader... There's a difference on being contacted by a spy who wants to give you information, because then you at least have chance to reject it (if you have any kind of morale), but to mail players asking for OP details etc... Ugh, that makes me sick.

not our problem that people from hunter are willing to help OLD. Plus you are playing dirty games too. running and crying to mods bout anything your imagination creates :)

cheers

Foxtrot

Reaction score
running and crying to mods bout anything your imagination creates :)
We wouldn't have to run to mods if you guys weren't doing anything in game that can be considered illegal, such as Dekini being internalled but still nobling barbs etc :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So, after another day of HUNTER opping, now with added firepower (GITS <3), let's have a look at how things went. So 27 caps to HUNTER/GITS and 11 to OLD. All the HUNTER/GITS caps on the frontline, a few of those caps being The Red Dragon and Punk N Punkette whom we both know are sat right in the OLD core, so looking at that I'd say that's a huge boost for HUNTER/GITS today who have so far in this war completely dominated the frontline while OLD carry on struggling to clear accounts sat right in their own core. Funny how this worlds going, aint it OLD? ;)

Edit: The caps for HUNTER would be a lot more but OLD decided to boot Jenada to try save their stats, poor Jenada :(

DeletedUser14430

So, after another day of HUNTER opping, now with added firepower (GITS <3), let's have a look at how things went. So 27 caps to HUNTER/GITS and 11 to OLD. All the HUNTER/GITS caps on the frontline, a few of those caps being The Red Dragon and Punk N Punkette whom we both know are sat right in the OLD core, so looking at that I'd say that's a huge boost for HUNTER/GITS today who have so far in this war completely dominated the frontline while OLD carry on struggling to clear accounts sat right in their own core. Funny how this worlds going, aint it OLD? ;)

Edit: The caps for HUNTER would be a lot more but OLD decided to boot Jenada to try save their stats, poor Jenada :(

you are too cocky my friend. Hunt mostly hit isolated villages too (like we did) such as kierwonko, sticky, john and pgregg. but OK, nevermind. atleast youre proud of yourself.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
you are too cocky my friend. Hunt mostly hit isolated villages too (like we did) such as kierwonko, sticky, john and pgregg. but OK, nevermind. atleast youre proud of yourself.
We hit pgreggs fl, keirwonko's eastern fl, DeusX's fl. There's only a few isolated OLD villas left and I scout them daily to make sure they are stacked ;)

DeletedUser14312

not our problem that people from hunter are willing to help OLD. Plus you are playing dirty games too. running and crying to mods bout anything your imagination creates :)

cheers
That says a lot of your morale right there. That you even want the information is disgusting, and even worse looking for it. If you can't play a fair game, then what's the point?
And about us "crying to mods", no we're reporting things that might be considered illegal. Of course! As the mods say "Without player reports, many things would go unseen by the team.", so I think they are happy with us reporting suspicious activity. Also why like 3 of your players have got banned, so obviously they have broken the rules and it's not just our imagination... :p

DeletedUser14459

We wouldn't have to run to mods if you guys weren't doing anything in game that can be considered illegal, such as Dekini being internalled but still nobling barbs etc :)

funny .. I seem to recall RandomHavoc doing the exact same thing...