OLD

• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

DeletedUser14430

hahaha foxy your war stats are 13-0. While we took and hold 12 villages in just 1 op :D so thats nearly what you took in like 6 weeks. how you even dare to call us noobs with those war stats you got :DDDDD

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Keep in mind, I'm 13-0 after being opped twice, you've lost villas and we haven't even starting hitting your account yet :)

DeletedUser14430

I keep forgetting I need to follow the forum rules and regulations. Silly me.

Last edited by a moderator:

St1cky35

Reaction score
Keep it up everyone, i love it when the willy waving starts - Dont get excited shun ;-)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You were opped twice??? LOL we never hit you except some random nukes xDDDD we lost villages? BRUUH those are recaps :D you never hit us cuz you are afraid of us LOL. you are keep oping our weaker points and you still get less villages than we opped your biggest account LOL you are truly a comedian foxy. :)
We've had trains to our entire W cluster timed twice, and no losses. We hit the weaker players because that's what you do in tw, take the easy villas, build nukes, kill the big players. You wouldn't know that tho, you're just a barb munching lith and a noob who has to merge to get rank 1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13373

And yet still with all your dominance we didn't lose a single village to the tribal hugs family tribe enthusiasts...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
because you hit delete, and all your villas were in the backline of Shhh, because you were too afraid and too poor a player for any frontline action

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Hmm, if you look at this world, kinda looks similar. Growing in the background, doing nothing to help the tribe, no frontline, only caps have been isolated duffer and TRD villas

DeletedUser13373

Wouldn't be to sure about that mate, insomnia saw a fair few of my nukes over the weekend ;)

How is he by the way

the minx

Reaction score
hahaha foxy your war stats are 13-0. While we took and hold 12 villages in just 1 op :D so thats nearly what you took in like 6 weeks. how you even dare to call us noobs with those war stats you got :DDDDD

well done you, hit an account that all its members were working that morning

you all know very well if we weren't, losses would have been much less

Wouldn't be to sure about that mate, insomnia saw a fair few of my nukes over the weekend ;)

How is he by the way

we are all just fine now, and I'm sure you guys could tell when the account became active again... but don't worry, it wont take us long to rebuild the few losses we took, what was it some 350-400 nobles? and 33 losses, not too bad when you consider the scale of the op and the fact that noone was really on when it landed

DeletedUser13373

We can all make excuses mate, never be afraid to admit you were second best that day, attacks were sent from 50 hours out, plenty of time to get a sitter watch the account.

Fact of the matter was that none of you couldn't handle the pressure.

And 33 losses is massive on the FL in comparison to previous ops

DeletedUser13373

You wouldn't know that considering you're always hidden in the backline and letting others do all the work :)

You can try and divert the attention all you like,

Just shows how poor your lot were over he weekend if the peak of your comebacks is to mock someone geographic placement.

It's nearly as poor boring are your *ally and merge* policy