Sneak

kevinmak

Reaction score
BUMP

Is anyone still reading these forums, or have they died a death since the update!?

kevinmak

Reaction score
Guys, not sure if any of you will remember a former TW player and member of Sneak called Jess (GrapeApe). She was one of the first players in the Sneak skype chat room and played quite a few rounds with us. She was quite a fervent player, especially on the US servers, and I believe she was once a US mod.

She passed away yesterday :(

She was only a couple of years older than me, and I'm not sure how/why she died yet, but it's fair to say I'm gonna miss her and our trans-Atlantic banter. She really mucked-in with the team and the battle of the egos that went with being a member of the TW community, she really loved our British humour!

RIP Grapey

DeletedUser

Damn, Sneak just destroyed me in the current speed world! I started an hour late and it showed right at the end.

Hopefully I can be a member, rather than a victim next time!

DeletedUser14295

Hey! I'm hoping i can get to play with you guys more often. I was Gengar, recently changed my name to this one. Glad i already won a speed for Sneak :p
Great team with great people ;)

DeletedUser13801

Guys, not sure if any of you will remember a former TW player and member of Sneak called Jess (GrapeApe). She was one of the first players in the Sneak skype chat room and played quite a few rounds with us. She was quite a fervent player, especially on the US servers, and I believe she was once a US mod.

She was only a couple of years older than me, and I'm not sure how/why she died yet, but it's fair to say I'm gonna miss her and our trans-Atlantic banter. She really mucked-in with the team and the battle of the egos that went with being a member of the TW community, she really loved our British humour!

RIP Grapey

censored

DeletedUser

RIP Grapey

That's awful! Sorry to hear. Although I never had much contact with her what contact we did have was funny to say the least!

R.I.P Grape.

DeletedUser

Sad to see a TW player pass away, regardless of who they are.

We are 1 community.

R.I.P Grape from AnyK!

kevinmak

Reaction score
hello-is-there-anybody-out-there.jpg

DeletedUser11069

How could I ever stop thinking about that piece of ass babe huh?

DeletedUser14504

Talk to me :icon_razz:

First of all, anyone recognise my small, yet long-bearing tribe?

Applications welcome for a continuity of allies and in-game chat, tactics, support, etc

im looking to join your tribe i am an exp player. just joined back with new name