Top 25 Players

Foxtrot

Reaction score
and I'm pretty sure it was me, Callum, Masters and someone else you removed for slating you about your massive ego and poor tw skills, but I was the first to be removed for being right, so I can't really say the exact ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Still not figured out reading comprehension I guess.

This is what getting rimmed looks like:

Goodbye UK6 (431|494) K44 2,855 star123 [TWM] ALessonInPointWhoring [Gold] 2010-11-01 15:34:42

Oh wait, I recognize those accounts. That's me rimming the account you co-play.

your message per like ratio is quite bad though.
You need more catchy one liners and alot less paragraphs.

The like system was added to the forums when they switched from vBulletin to Xenforo. It was a rather recent change, this is the first world I've actually played on .uk since the change.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
no way are you bring 2010 star acc into this. Dude come on, thats pretty pathetic
rip foxtrot for the 2nd time today 03/06/17

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and I'm pretty sure it was me, Callum, Masters and someone else you removed for slating you about your massive ego and poor tw skills, but I was the first to be removed for being right, so I can't really say the exact ;)

You were the second, of two removed. You're wrong on all counts, as per usual. Jake was removed, then you were. Neither of you even played the world.

[5/31/2017 11:43:53 AM] *** Callum Ansell // KingFlawless // W.E.A.K.3.D has left ***

[5/31/2017 11:43:55 AM] *** Masters TW has left ***

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Goodbye UK6 (431|494) K44 2,855 star123 [TWM] ALessonInPointWhoring [Gold] 2010-11-01 15:34:42

Oh wait, I recognize those accounts. That's me rimming the account you co-play.
Oh well played, you managed to bring up stats of you rimming an account I didn't play on w6, which funnily enough, you went on to get rimmed on :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You were the second, of two removed. You're wrong on all counts, as per usual. Jake was removed, then you were. Neither of you even played the world.

[5/31/2017 11:43:53 AM] *** Callum Ansell // KingFlawless // W.E.A.K.3.D has left ***

[5/31/2017 11:43:55 AM] *** Masters TW has left ***
Sorry, I wasn't aware they left, I couldn't really see them leaving because you kicked me and Jake first, because, as I said, we were right about you being a pathetic nothing :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
no way are you bring 2010 star acc into this. Dude come on, thats pretty pathetic

It might be low, it's still much less so than attempting to claim any time someone joins a world and doesn't play it till the day the world ends that that equates to them being rimmed. That's like straight up the absolute worst argument I've ever read on these forums.

I don't claim to be infallible. I've been rimmed when actively playing - and I acknowledge that it's happened. It's not something I'm ashamed of or deny.

I've never claimed to be the best player, I also don't randomly put people down. I will however put someone in their place when they decide to talk shit about things they know nothing about.

Shaun's an above average player. He's unfortunately an above average player with a big mouth that doesn't know when to stop digging.

My past achievements ingame trump his by a mile, and the community as a whole views me as being a great player no matter what he'd like to shout. This is not in question, it's obvious when you look at threads like these:

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/best-uk-players.24923/

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/inde...ader-to-ever-grace-the-uk-server.17758/page-2

I'm nominated multiple times in both threads - and no, not by myself.

He got angry on skype because I stated there are thousands of TW players that would acknowledge I am one of the greatest TW players of all time - especially at startup.

That's again, factually true. Thousands is not an exaggeration - even tens of thousands would be a reasonable claim. I've played TW for 9 years, I've been top 3 on 40+ worlds. I've also always been incredibly well known due to being vocal on the forums as well as having been a staff member for long periods of time both here and on tribalwars.us.

When I play other online games with this username people recognize me and ask me if I am the same Nauzhror as on TribalWars. This has happened to me on Warlight, on Path of Exile, on Starcraft II, and in random twitch chats as well as a handful or so other places.

If I said millions, that'd be an exaggeration. If I said "Everyone considers me to be the best at startup" that'd also be an exaggeration.

Thousands however is a very humble claim. Also very, very, realistic. It's just that when people see "big" numbers, or "large" %'s they try and interpret them as arrogance.

If I claim I am better than 99% of TW players that's also not an arrogant claim. That would mean I am one of the top 25 players on uk32 or top 113 players on the latest .net world. Those aren't exaggerations - they're actually massive understatements, yet people like Shaun would see such a comment and try and attack it.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
My past achievements ingame trump his by a mile
I don't really remember when getting rimmed > world wins, but okay lol

omg, Hej said you're a good player, obviously since he said it it must be true lol

He got angry on skype because I stated there are thousands of TW players that would acknowledge I am one of the greatest TW players of all time - especially at startup.

That's again, factually true. Thousands is not an exaggeration - even tens of thousands would be a reasonable claim. I've played TW for 9 years, I've been top 3 on 40+ worlds. I've also always been incredibly well known due to being vocal on the forums as well as having been a staff member for long periods of time both here and on tribalwars.us.
You've had like 5 people say you're okay at an online game, what an achievement, bet your family are proud :)

When I play other online games with this username people recognize me and ask me if I am the same Nauzhror as on TribalWars. This has happened to me on Warlight, on Path of Exile, on Starcraft II, and in random twitch chats as well as a handful or so other places.

I've never seen more bs in my life, that's like me walking outside and someone saying "hello Shaun", omg I'm famous

Thousands however is a very humble claim. Also very, very, realistic. It's just that when people see "big" numbers, or "large" %'s they try and interpret them as arrogance.
nope nope nope nope nope. Thousands shows your ego is ridiculously huge and think of himself as a god. As for realistic, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the amount of lies in that claim

If I claim I am better than 99% of TW players that's also not an arrogant claim. That would mean I am one of the top 25 players on uk32 or top 113 players on the latest .net world. Those aren't exaggerations - they're actually massive understatements, yet people like Shaun would see such a comment and try and attack it.
I would obviously attack it because it's just you trying to be a cocky prick and boost your ego above everyone else lol, you're top 25 on a world with very very few top players (mainly because most are busy winning other worlds)

DeletedUser11546

Thank you Nauzhror for making the .UK forums fun to read again. Also Foxtrot, you suck even more than me, so please stop talking.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Your most conquers are 11, mine is 1112, so please, tell me how I suck more than you lol

DeletedUser11546

Quality > Quantity buddy.

And as Nauz already stated, any retard can noble internals, former tribe members and barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I understand why people are pointing out that he has nobled internals, but its not like we're all gods and turn down free villages....
Its obvious that the acc farmed very well and was rank 1 looter the majority of the world, which obviously = alot of coins minted and so forth alot of nobled created.
Sometimes i can assure you, that there does come a point where you can have full time recruitment on all your vills and everything building too, but not enough troops to sustain the amount of nobles you have and rather sitting around not using the nobles, an internal or 2 wont hurt and maybe a barb or 2.
I'm not sure on this part but i'm sure alot of barbs were counted that were ex players of the tribe IBF which the star acc was at war with. So not just the star acc but the whole tribe got them to quit (70% sure star had the most war conquerors/member points whatever), so barbs more than (whatever the limit that barbs could grow) shouldnt be looked on so poorly.
Just my quick opinion.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I don't know, it was probably difficult to log in every so often and queue up a noble for yet another free village.

That's literally all he's had to do. He doesn't farm, he just waits for mines to make resources and then mints a noble and uses it on a free village.

uk30:

42 Foxtrot HATED 3.678.572 14.05.2017
8 Foxtrot HATED 16.971 17.04.2017

3.7 million res hauled on his best day. It's about 6% of the top res hauled in a day on the world.

His W90 account on .net by the way is currently being rimmed. It's lost 258 villages in the past 11 days. He's gained a monumental 20.2 million ODD. Oh wait, that's only 78k ODD per village lost. It's just another instance of poor defending on his part.

The rank 1 ODD account on that world is rank 11, peak of rank 10. It has 5x his ODD with less than half as many villages lost.

He on the other hand was rank 1, and after 11 days of being attacked is now rank 16. So, yeah, he outgrew a properly built account, but he folds like a house of cards when hit.

I understand why people are pointing out that he has nobled internals, but its not like we're all gods and turn down free villages....
Its obvious that the acc farmed very well and was rank 1 looter the majority of the world, which obviously = alot of coins minted and so forth alot of nobled created.
Sometimes i can assure you, that there does come a point where you can have full time recruitment on all your vills and everything building too, but not enough troops to sustain the amount of nobles you have and rather sitting around not using the nobles, an internal or 2 wont hurt and maybe a barb or 2.
I'm not sure on this part but i'm sure alot of barbs were counted that were ex players of the tribe IBF which the star acc was at war with. So not just the star acc but the whole tribe got them to quit (70% sure star had the most war conquerors/member points whatever), so barbs more than (whatever the limit that barbs could grow) shouldnt be looked on so poorly.
Just my quick opinion.

When an account is ~80% offense, it shouldn't have a lack of offense to noble live opponents. That's a fairly important distinction. If you are 35% offense, and are using spare nobles on barbs and internals, that makes a lot more sense since it's actually possible for you to have a surplus of nobles compared to your offense. I'm not positive what % of his villages are actually offense, but the fact he defends so poorly makes me imagine that 80% isn't far off.

There's also a difference between an internal or barb here and there, and them consisting of 56% of your accounts conquers.

As for farming, the account seems to have farmed well, but Shaun's actual account has not done so, so I doubt he is the reason that the star123 account has farmed well. It's all well and good to look at a 4 person account and give each person equal credit for the accounts farming - but that isn't necessarily accurate.

In this case I'm pretty certain that it isn't accurate.

Star123 had over 50,000 plunders in a day at some point. Shaun's .net account at 7.5 million points as opposed to star123 at 4.9 million has peaked with:

37 RazorShark Dist. 7.586 21.01.2017

I've sent almost that many attacks in a day already on uk32.

1 Nauzhror chown 7.139 yesterday

EDIT: I was curious if his .net account had more or less than 56% free villages so I checked.

786 total conquers
94 internals from Dist.
19 from Dist
134 from TEA
100 barb conquers
117 tribeless opponents

59% freebies

Last edited:

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I don't particularly mind that you guys are going at each others' throats, it's actually nice to see some activity again.

However. All of that activity doesn't mean I'll pardon personal insults or posts that consist of nothing more than the like.
While I *could* edit them out where I spot them, it's more likely I'll slam down my hammer and that'll be the end of it.

So, please, for my entertainments sake, keep it "nice".

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i never really compared foxtrot to star, i said "he" once probably referring to foxtrot but thats only because the whole thread is completely off topic and talking about him.

But do you really think, saying all this is going to change anything...
There comes a point where you are just doing this for your own enjoyment, which is fine.
I'm just lending a side opinion here and there (which is slightly biased as i know Shaun, but i tend to allow my opinion to be changed if one's argument has a good amount of logic behind it, which mines lack) its quite obvious you are a good player, who knows if you are one of the top to so called "grace the server". Shaun may not be a perfect player but no one really is.
I like to generally dedicate myself to 1 world or maybe 2. Shaun does not, he plays 4,5,6 worlds, plays ps4, pc games and speed from time to time. This isnt a player looking to put 100% effort into a single world (which would create better stats), but to help out/co play alot of worlds and i doubt he regrets that at all.

to be honest i dont even know what the "argument" is. so if someone could enlighten me again that but would appreciated.

DeletedUser13884

Back on topic, the top 25 has changed a fair bit since then, anyone got any predictions for the future?

1 Henry McCarty RASTA 20.610 5 4122
2 killerr 123 chown 19.088 8 2386
3 will1735 chown 18.206 4 4552
4 Nauzhror chown 17.408 5 3482
5 Lord Wannabe RASTA 14.120 5 2824
6 madlung RASTA 11.580 5 2316
7 Ravandil chown 10.822 3 3607
8 linukas chown 10.080 4 2520
9 *GranTorino RASTA 8.417 2 4209
10 Knightmare ODA 8.263 1 8263
11 Tiger9094 RASTA 6.672 4 1668
12 Cpt Pain chown 6.660 4 1665
13 Snap RASTA 6.610 4 1653
14 Bruce Banner RASTA 5.823 3 1941
15 lithorlorn T~E 5.390 1 5390
16 trebor79 5.334 2 2667
17 **Joker** T~E2 5.099 2 2550
18 Roquan GHOSTS 4.895 1 4895
19 jamesys HATE 4.794 1 4794
20 aurimas29 RASTA 4.778 1 4778
21 Peaceful Peasant TNW 4.538 1 4538
22 Kiskisas2 RASTA 4.450 2 2225
23 rukey chown 4.370 2 2185
24 bigrrisback RASTA 4.330 2 2165
25 Bazito KOTT 4.263 2 2132

DeletedUser5582

Most hated player you've met.

That's weird.

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?members/&type=likes

When I click that link it shows my I have more likes on my forum posts than anyone else on the site. Maybe people don't understand how the system works and are randomly clicking the like button under my posts, or maybe - just maybe, you don't speak for everyone else.

So the main event here is that I just need a few more likes to beat Nauz and with oh so many fewer forum posts! Then (gasp) I would be the most liked player like ever! Runs off to tinker with my CV.....

(seriously folks like this post it will annoy him heaps)

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
So the main event here is that I just need a few more likes to beat Nauz and with oh so many fewer forum posts! Then (gasp) I would be the most liked player like ever! Runs off to tinker with my CV.....

(seriously folks like this post it will annoy him heaps)
Who am I to refuse this kind plea

DeletedUser11546

I'm honestly pretty annoyed that this likes system didn't exist when I actively played and posted on these forums; I would have had more likes than any of you scrubs combined. Also, it should be like Facebook where you can like your own posts. It really would help to boost my self-esteem, which at the moment is far lower than I'd like it to be.

Just to keep this post on topic. I am almost in the top 1000, despite starting just over 48 hours ago. I may be a little conservative in saying this, but I think I'll be top 25 by the end of next week.