Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14442

to be fair for our enemies, the difference in points comes mostly that they had better built villages and we had kinda smaller sized.

on the other hand, this was mostly because they burn premium points, but never the less....

DeletedUser14040

Hi Everyone,

I don't usually comment on the externals as I find it similar to reading the Sun or another crappy news paper with too many rumours or incorrect facts.

I like darklings comments purely for the fact that they are inaccurate. Please don't throw the pp comment around when only yesterday one of your members burnt through it trying to stop me capping him.

I also feel any of your comments are no longer valid purely to the fact that this topic is named "top 10 tribes" and I believe Doom have now fallen to number 11.

Would you like me to create a new forum topic for you? Top 11-20 tribes?

Then you can add as many comments as you wish :)

DeletedUser14442

You re right, I didnt consider this.
I will go now edit my posts.

Perhaps you should double your recruitments and villages just in case you actually manage to conquer us.

Right now you are only 6 times our size.
Shall we give you 2-3 players from us?

DeletedUser14442

Oh and since you seem really smart, we re still in the top 10 tribes, if we consider that "families" will take over one position on the top10

not that we care actually.

DeletedUser14040

For someone who doesn't care you replied :)

You guys need to realise constant defending only lasts for so long.

DeletedUser14442

So long, can be long.

as for attacking, give our best regards to Bossman

DeletedUser14014

Words from a Legacy member does attest to Doom's ability to put up a good fight! Should have been rolled over by Legacy long ago really if size alone was the only factor. Testimony to their grit and skill.

DeletedUser14442

We will never jump sides and join/ally with Legacy.

Many times in TW the "great" tribes take the credit, but we declared at them and not vice versa
I think it should be clear now that we are not afraid, worst thing can happen is to lose.
But we will never jump sides just because "they re greater".

We would like though to congratulate most of Legacy members for their magical skills all these days. Nukes keep entering between 100ms of 2 nobles with no error ever, rams from the same village appear in the same second in different targets, zero lag in all of their attacks, some Legacy members must be magicians.

Deleted User - 70854

We will never jump sides and join/ally with Legacy.

Many times in TW the "great" tribes take the credit, but we declared at them and not vice versa
I think it should be clear now that we are not afraid, worst thing can happen is to lose.
But we will never jump sides just because "they re greater".

We would like though to congratulate most of Legacy members for their magical skills all these days. Nukes keep entering between 100ms of 2 nobles with no error ever, rams from the same village appear in the same second in different targets, zero lag in all of their attacks, some Legacy members must be magicians.

What you mention here doesnt even take skill nevermind magic, just an understanding of your internet, which is easily worked out

DeletedUser11750

It's not hard to look at a clock and click attack lol

DeletedUser14442

We can tell the difference between a good player and a magician
Dont worry.
dont take us seriously also. all well in the company of the best.

DeletedUser14442

We cannot snipe, or defend, or conquer, or prenoble and reclaim

thats why Legacy conquered us so quic......
oh, wait.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
We cannot snipe, or defend, or conquer, or prenoble and reclaim

thats why Legacy conquered us so quic......
oh, wait.

Strawman argument.

I didn't claim you were completely incompetent. It however has always been the MO for anyone unable to do something to accuse those who can of cheating.

And yes, cheating is what you're accusing them of. Lets drop the "magic" pretense. These are cheating accusations, and they have no place on the forums, and they only make you look like a sore loser.

DeletedUser14442

I am fully aware of how I may look on this. I know something when I see it.
It is my choice to speak of this.

Do not presume an accusation (or better a comment, I dont remember accusing any particular players although I have a good list) for a losing excuse.
We are still here. We fight. We hold.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i have always wanted to just "hold" and not progress.
To be honest, i dont even know why you are bragging about not being dead, when you will go nowhere in this world.

DeletedUser14442

Our hold is your uncompetitiveness

It was nice to recruit and then betray members of small tribes, (you know really well that this was also proposed to Doom members which were the only ones that kicked your proposal down the garbage), internals was also nice, but you re two and a half months stuck in a war with a tribe 10 times down your size.

Now my friend, thats what I call progress.

We dont care to go anywhere, we like to fight and play. We do both.
You like to win and brag about it.
You ll do none.