Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14508

I wanna see this list darkling, would be a laugh. Our timing is just down to practise. For just even the time we spend planning ops it's insulting for anyone in legacy to be accused of any sort of foul play. I'm not knocking your skill or leadership skills, 25 years old and you're the duke of a success Greek tribe! But what would happen if AEK Athens joined the premier league? They'd probably accuse Alexis Sanchez of being a wizard.

DeletedUser11750

I wanna see this list darkling, would be a laugh. Our timing is just down to practise. For just even the time we spend planning ops it's insulting for anyone in legacy to be accused of any sort of foul play. I'm not knocking your skill or leadership skills, 25 years old and you're the duke of a success Greek tribe! But what would happen if AEK Athens joined the premier league? They'd probably accuse Alexis Sanchez of being a wizard.
I doubt that considering he'll be stuck in mid-table with arsenal, more accurate would be saying they would accuse the mighty Jonjo Shelvey of being a wizard.

DeletedUser14442

i am not 25 yrs old and I am not the leader of Doom. Our leader is Balsamakis, a 17yr old prodigy.

Actually I would like very much to see AEK to be crushed and burned from even Plymouth Argyle, so its not something like it would really hurt me.

I.R.Tigah

Reaction score
Just ask nightshade how she is getting on sticking to the straight and narrow....:p .. o and a little more on that, why cheat .. it ruins this game and there is really no need. If you declare your tribe to be honest and straight and then some of them share and use, what shall we say a fake script for example then you are just as guilty ... NO? maybe you would dismiss them instantly for bringing dishonour and shame upon the rest of the tribe in the hope that everyone is not now thinking... we blooming well knew it!!

Or once you realised that your perfect tribe of law abiding citizens was a tad corrupt you would implore the council to rout out further offenders and "call them out" in the the spirit of fair play ... like hell lol!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i am not 25 yrs old and I am not the leader of Doom. Our leader is Balsamakis, a 17yr old prodigy.

Guy is still 2832 points and hasn't nobled despite joining the world in March. He's not a prodigy, he's not even remotely decent. He's complete shit at the game.

You yourself have 7 villages after almost 4 months on this world. You wouldn't know what a good player looked like if it sat on your face.

DeletedUser14442

No he s not. he knows what he s doing. You will learn to respect Balsamakis.
We love Balsamakis.
Balsamakis' Word is what drives us on.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No he s not. he knows what he s doing. You will learn to respect Balsamakis.
We love Balsamakis.
Balsamakis' Word is what drives us on.
I certainly won't learn to respect him.

I have no respect for a duke that doesn't lead by example.

People that sit at the bottom of a tribe and bark orders are beyond useless.

DeletedUser14442

Actually our beloved Leader stands alone like a wounded lion inside the heart of the enemy.
You shall respect that.
he s barking orders and we fetch enemy axemen bones for him to chew.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Actually our beloved Leader stands alone like a wounded lion inside the heart of the enemy.
You shall respect that.
he s barking orders and we fetch enemy axemen bones for him to chew.

The only reason your entire tribe isn't rimmed is morale is so bad for the people around you that you're not worth attacking.

Now please, stop trying to act big and tough. You're bad, your entire tribe is bad.

DeletedUser14439

I asked around for info on this prodigy
proof of the worst village build in history
correct me if im wrong but uk31 is an archer world
this dude builds swords and no heavy cav
no wonder your tribe is a turtle fest
no wonder legacy have left you alone your villages are
lower in points than most the barbs
puts uk server to shame to see your tribe

84ffc1861093cb8b92f215865976c474.png

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Eh, I see no problem at all with swords and no hc. I haven't made a single hc on uk32, I didn't make any when I briefly played this world waiting for uk32 to open either.

I think he's bad, but it has nothing to do with that.

HC are the second worst unit in the game behind MA. Okay maybe cats are worse too. But none of the three are super useful.

HC are better here than on uk32 though, the new pally system badly rekt both archers and hc.

Basically his strategy look to revolve around turtling so bad that no one wants to noble you. Keyword: wants. People can noble him, it's just not worth it.

DeletedUser14442

Basically his strategy look to revolve around turtling so bad that no one wants to noble you. Keyword: wants. People can noble him, it's just not worth it.

Nice plan, Balsamakis is a survivor.
Now if all of Doom tribe players were able to just think and try the same strategy, we would emerge in the end as Victors around the ashes of all tribes who destroyed each other.
I will kneel before Balsamakis in the next council meeting (actually a worship meeting), and ask him of this.

Thank you Nazyhfgknor

DeletedUser10100

HC are the second worst unit in the game behind MA. Okay maybe cats are worse too. But none of the three are super useful.

Good for Quick staking and holding new takes. CATs have their uses, it's how you use them that counts i.e. Pally and Bonfire :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Good for Quick staking and holding new takes. CATs have their uses, it's how you use them that counts i.e. Pally and Bonfire :)

HC are better on no outside support worlds, I'll give you that. I still prefer barracks defense for most purposes though.

And of course cats + bonfire is OP, but cats themselves - never been a massive fan.

MA are, well...nope, MA are just bad. Virtually no one makes enough archers for them to be worthwhile.

The new paladin system kicked archers and HC in the nuts as well. 10 paladins, meaning more villages to send LC speed support from is a major downgrade to hc's usefulness.

Nice plan, Balsamakis is a survivor.
Now if all of Doom tribe players were able to just think and try the same strategy, we would emerge in the end as Victors around the ashes of all tribes who destroyed each other.
I will kneel before Balsamakis in the next council meeting (actually a worship meeting), and ask him of this.

Thank you Nazyhfgknor

More like you'd stick around for a while, till a tribe picked you off later on down the line. Sorry, no tribe as bad as yours is winning anything asides from a possible Darwin Award.