Top 25 Players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
2 Nauzhror chown 85.565 19 4503

Couldn't spell clown or afford to display a tribal image, but then he has outspent the rest of the world and so needs to make cutbacks.

Uhh, what?

chown is short for change ownership, it's a Linux command.

I've also spent exactly $0.00 on this world - I've used premium, but it wasn't premium I paid money for, so I'm a bit confused how that equates to outspending everyone else. I think what you mean is outfarmed everyone, as I've farmed roughly 4x as much res as the next highest farming account(s).

The award for outspending goes to Henry. He has 10 villages and 500+ coins. It's bad enough that he spent a fortune, but he spent it stupidly. He got the coins from resource packages, or war chests, either of which would have been far more cost effective to use once he had more villages.

But seriously, claiming I've outspent a guy that has 500 coins and less than 1 million res hauled while I have 342 coins and 16+ million res hauled is laughable.

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 324.505

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
16.494.407 / 100.000.000

Even with the best coin flag of -24%, and a noble decree and flag booster you'd be looking at 158 more coins than me equating to 83,000 * .42 = 34,860 res, per coin. 5,507,880 res for 158 coins at that price. So he's spent at least 5.5 million more res than I have on coins while my best farming day is 8.67 times as much as his. Yet you're trying to claim I've outspent him? Are you out of your mind?

DeletedUser13448

Nauz, judging by your profile it would seem you a ... tad bit up your own arse ( which is cool if you are into that)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Trashtalk/bragging is a part of any competitive activity. That has nothing to do with my post.

Every world used to have regularly updates milestone threads, which would contain most of what is on my profile as well.

To anyone offended, too bad, Kendrick Lamar said it quite well:

I can't fake humble just 'cause your ass is insecure

Last edited:

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Its because literally no one cares about the "milestones"
But if you do, who am I to stop try and change your ways

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Its because literally no one cares about the "milestones"

If that were the case they wouldn't have existed on every older .uk world, every older .net world, etc.

You can say, "I don't care", you can't say "Literally no one cares".

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
"I'm literally starving" you're not actually starving, some times you shouldnt take what people say so literally
and the case you made about the old .uk worlds isnt valid as the game has changed for example in aday records. tw is much less competitive too.
and i can say what ever the hell i want to....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I don't see how p2w would make a game less competitive, if anything it makes it more competitive if people are willing to pay $ to get ahead.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
if you cant see how this game is less competitive then it used to be, honestly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If people are willing to pay to win, they're obviously playing competitively.

The importance of being good at the game has diminished, that's not the same as lowered competitiveness. The average skill has also decreased because a lot of the players that were top players have quit. That's also not the same as lowered competitiveness. Competitiveness has more to do with how hard someone competes to reach a goal. Someone spending money to attempt to win is IMO more desperately seeking the goal than someone who isn't willing to spend money to win. It's akin to the old adage: "If you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough."

competitiveness: possession of a strong desire to be more successful than others.

How someone chooses to reach that success does not determine whether they're competing or not.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
if people really had a strong desire to be more successful then they would be alot more active.
Especially with farming, i thought you would know best, that people simply dont have the desire to be more successful, as if they were, they would farm alot more.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I don't really see how spending money on premium is less a desire to succeed than farming is. Doing both would obviously be better than one or the other, but of their two options they're choosing the more effective method as much as I dislike it being the more effective method.

Many of the top accounts have claimed that farming is negligible and unnecessary. I don't think they even see it as a huge advantage so much as a timesink.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Many of the top accounts have claimed that farming is negligible and unnecessary

Doesn't seem that competitive if they are wasting all their time doing nothing.
I didnt say they had no desire just not as strong as it used to be.
Also plays in to my hand that they dont need to farm, as no one else is (obviously some people are), which comes back to the point that it is not as competitive so no need to "try hard"

DeletedUser13448

Using Kendrick Lamar invalidates everything you have ever said

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with hiphop, especially Kendrick Lamar.

The spoiler on my profile is a parody of a hiphop song as well, specifically this one:

DeletedUser14406

Nauz gone, chown gone... Looks like RASTA will walk this unless something drastic happens :eek:

DeletedUser14406

Well we all knew there was a high chance Nauz would drop out early, the only times I've played with him he has
Wouldn't surprise me if RASTA won, but as you say, anything can happen

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Looks like Nauz is gonna get rimmed again, another one he can add to his long list of rimmings :D