Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wasn't saying HC were bad because you could have 10 paladins here. I think they've always been pretty bad, but that the new pally system basically added insult to injury and made them even worse.

No outside support makes them better for travel-speed reasons, but build-speed rarely matters. In times of large-scale war making them can make sense. Same goes for early on if you need to make lots of D as fast as you can, but usually, for the most part, you make D and then it sits around for a while unlike offense which you build, kill off, rebuild, etc. over and over. Thus build time is far more important for offense than defense. This is why no one (okay, no one intelligent) argues that pure axe nukes are the best.

DeletedUser14442

More like you'd stick around for a while, till a tribe picked you off later on down the line. Sorry, no tribe as bad as yours is winning anything asides from a possible Darwin Award.

Well I agree with mr Bonapartzhror here.
Here s an actual fun fact :
Legacy decided to do just that on us, and now they dont even have a whole continent because a bunch of Darwinistic kids still resist them.
but on the end I see you are right. We really dont know how to play, so I guess it s a matter of hours for us.
If we dont reach nightfall, see you on the next world!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You're misconstruing a tribe having bigger fish try fry and not focusing on you as a result as being a tribe unable to do away with you.

They're not the same thing. Legacy can remove you, they just don't need to, as you do not pose a threat. SMASH seems like a better target to focus on I dare say.

You're bad, and should stop misinterpreting "flying under the radar" as meaning you're somehow unstoppable.

DeletedUser14442

hey dude, master of TW.

i ve got news for you.
Legacy was disbanded just as I have foretold it will.
go teach the game to any noobs you have that listen to you.
see you in the future.

the world for Doom, is a victory, no matter the end.
We are a small tribe, that came to see how we could make it to UK servers.
We endured more than them.

DeletedUser14442

Balsamakis has spoken about it. He had seen the Signs.
all kneel.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
go teach the game to any noobs you have that listen to you.
see you in the future.

Noobs are unteachable. It's what makes them noobs. Inexperienced players on the other hand make great students.

You are a noob, anyone worth teaching - was never a noob.

DeletedUser10100

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

Deleted User - 70854

Balsamakis has spoken about it. He had seen the Signs.
all kneel.

Don't act like it was anything to do with you.

Claire acting up to her reputation and throwing a paddy (unsure why, anyone she light?).

Nothing to do with doom, or smash for that matter.

DeletedUser14442

I never said that it had anything to do with me.
I said it had to do with balsamakis

by the way, now we re learning that Legacy, this top3 tribe was acting just on the whims of certain "known erratic" players.

We re really sad about this.
really really sad.

DeletedUser5582

So time for another two and a bit weekly look at who is top of the pops and who are merely Doom's whipping boys ;) I was hoping to make it to July before having to update this thread but alas recent events have forced me to drop my lazy ways and get those cameras out to see what has been going on. Now as always if I do a disservice to your tribe then point out any inaccuracies (nicely mind as I have nukes and will travel)

Rank 1 (non mover) Poker 14.6 million Points Rank 1 ODA 39.1 million Rank 5 ODD 14.45 million

My tribe so couldn't possibly comment.....!

Rank 2 (non mover) SMASH 11.5 million points Rank 2 ODA 37 million Rank 2 ODD 20.6 million

ODD rocketing up quicker than an I heart Corbyn opinion poll at Glastonbury shows that finally the SMASH family are getting tested. Recaps and snipes (oh and those magical anti snipes) show their skill and whilst I could post stats with the disbanding of Legacy it would be very skewed. Will post stats of Poker V SMASH family to show that is very much toe to toe at the moment.

Side 1:
Tribes: Poker
Side 2:
Tribes: SMASH, SMASH2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 33
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 340,073
Side 2: 273,881
Difference: 66,192

chart

Please note that stats for the former Legacy family and Poker combined would probably show SMASH just ahead and am reliably informed that the SMASH nukes had got splat on the Legacy stacks before Legacy got disbanded but still they are quietly confident of hoovering up some former Legacy members. A great shame that this has happened as the war was shaping up to be a bit of a classic. Still plenty of time for things to get back on track and if anyone feels the need to spend time on making up the exact war stats then be my guest. The war is young and so far this tribe has shown itself to worthy of its rank. Still recaps won't win it for them so will be fun to see how they get on when they run an op or too. World settings and player quality on both sides should make this a very interesting war indeed.

Positionally SMASH have a few clusters in their midst which they will need to remove quickly or be hamstrung in getting their def to the frontlines and I note they have recruited a few Donkey snoggers to their cause and have chose wisely in Smig (though I dread to think what their skype chat is like now!). Still the demise of Legacy has helped them immensely and given them a boost.

Rank 3 (+ 1) Rebels 4.7 million Rank 4 ODA 8.9 million Rank 19 ODD 2.18 million

The rebels have indeed proved to be the more Luke Skywalker type of rebel and their impressive ODA shows they have wasted no time in carving out their area and then stepping up in the war against SMASH. They will need to get themselves closer to the frontline so expect some rim tribe bashing and the picking off of the more exposed SMASH villas.

Rank 4 (New Entry) Cool 2.9 million ODA and ODD to follow

A legacy of the old Legacy family so sad times indeed. I understand an argument with a co player led to a hissy fit and the childish pathetic decision to hit disband. Alas not the first time this has happened and maybe now time for Inno to place a feature that tribes over a certain size need to be disbanded by the mods rather than by some halfwit? I mean you have to ask permission to internal so why not such a thing as this which has affected many players?

Moving on the COOL tribe find a few clusters very exposed as their support would all have vanished as the tribe was disbanded so no doubt some easy villas for SMASH to grab (see what I did there huh) but large safe areas where they can re group and go again. I hope that they can overcome the disbandment and rise like the proverbial phoenix. I note Diddyshark acc (the guilty in this piece) getting eaten super quick by SMASH so some sort of justice being meted out but just a very low way to treat your former tribemates. Very sad times.

Rank 5 is the second part of the SMASH family.

Rank 6 KMD Points 1.6 million Rank 8 ODA 5.5 million Rank 6 ODD 12.7 million

Donkey snoggers are still here. How and why but they are. Lets move on

Rank 7 NM

Another splinter of the Legacy family. Based in the north and be interesting to see where they go from here.

Rank 8 KMD family tribe

Rank 9 CLASS (new entry) 1.1 million points Rank 14 ODA 1.7 million Rank 31 0.4 million

One biggish player and the rest relying on morale to keep them safe (turn morale off after 90 days please) they do have an unfortunate situation but I sense morale will keep them going for a bit longer.

Rank 10 DOOM 0.9 million points Rank 9 ODA 5.5 million Rank 4 16 million

Dare I say anything in case I anger the Darkling?! High ODD backs up their claim to be turtles with added morale boosters and I guess all that can be said is where DOOM go from here after the demise of Legacy. Having had their cloak of being the underdog so rudely removed it will be fun to see what they do from here. Ally with SMASH perhaps or just continue to circle the wagons and gaze at their beloved leader.

Ok so here ends this review. Till next time.

Deleted User - 70854

Nice read as always, however your information on SMASH's ops on Legacy is incorrect, SMASH made some great headway into twinpalm before the "Incident" occured

DeletedUser14442

We re here to announce that we are satisfied with us being a regular top10 member.
We shall feast tonight and rivers of ale will flow regularly to our rally points.

However, we re still the underdog. Each and every new tribe created from Legacy's ashes is still larger than us, and if by the slight possibility act as one regarding Doom appearing red to them (a safe assumption is that they do see us as enemies) then its almost the same.

oh and for some new friends, readers of the external : We re just a tribe of simple people, happy to survive, just like the village of Conan the barbarian before Talsa Doom (name s definitely a coincidence) attacks.