Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Is that all we get for KMD lol

You know you're right I should have dug a little deeper into the Donkey Snogger family but I kinda thought that merely posting the ODA rank of a tribe that has been around from the start of the world of 5.5. million (compare that to the just out of diapers COOL tribe had roughly half and they have been around for less than a week?) would be all I would need to say. Alas no so here goes....

Donkey Snoggers. Ugh. Nearly half this tribe's caps come from barbs and another 20% from internals so the main danger they face is from themselves or from a barb growing a wall or two. Sandwiched between the main tribes their only reason for making it this far is that other tribes have had more important folk to noble which lets face it is not the legacy you want as a tribe. Still I see that even against barbs they struggle a little as saw this on TWStats

yellow.png
Barbarian village (587|451) K45 378 nevetsb [KMD] nevetsb [KMD] 2017-07-01 13:07:11

Those sub 400 pointer barbs can be tricksy little beasts at time. Now that Cool feel their time as barb growers has ended I can only see this tribe dying quickly. I admit I have said this before and each week they are still here but this time I just know that their time has come (cups ear to hear small barbs everywhere rejoicing)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
KMD never seems to completely die off. They won't die on uk32 either :( Rimmed 4 of them so far, they just keep recruiting to refill the spots.

DeletedUser14434

It's amazing that very rarely 3 nobles takes a village without boosters. As to the barb cap, what can I say trying to build a little cluster on the rim. COOL have been around a lot longer than a week (2017-04-02 21:11:40) TW Stats don't lie as you say.

DeletedUser11750

You know you're right I should have dug a little deeper into the Donkey Snogger family but I kinda thought that merely posting the ODA rank of a tribe that has been around from the start of the world of 5.5. million (compare that to the just out of diapers COOL tribe had roughly half and they have been around for less than a week?) would be all I would need to say. Alas no so here goes....

Donkey Snoggers. Ugh. Nearly half this tribe's caps come from barbs and another 20% from internals so the main danger they face is from themselves or from a barb growing a wall or two. Sandwiched between the main tribes their only reason for making it this far is that other tribes have had more important folk to noble which lets face it is not the legacy you want as a tribe. Still I see that even against barbs they struggle a little as saw this on TWStats

yellow.png
Barbarian village (587|451) K45 378 nevetsb [KMD] nevetsb [KMD] 2017-07-01 13:07:11

Those sub 400 pointer barbs can be tricksy little beasts at time. Now that Cool feel their time as barb growers has ended I can only see this tribe dying quickly. I admit I have said this before and each week they are still here but this time I just know that their time has come (cups ear to hear small barbs everywhere rejoicing)
I would ask you to reconsider your analysis. KMD are being the true warriors fighting the real war. The greys come for us all.

DeletedUser5582

It's amazing that very rarely 3 nobles takes a village without boosters. As to the barb cap, what can I say trying to build a little cluster on the rim. COOL have been around a lot longer than a week (2017-04-02 21:11:40) TW Stats don't lie as you say.

am just teasing you! Everyone nobles barbs just saw the link and felt your pain don't fret

and your point is what?! Poker nobles barbs is not a story that is going to shock many folks. Is the ratio of barbs that is the issue I think chucked in with war stats. Poker has a very healthy war stat ratio and the Donkey Snoggers alas don't. Am sorry I don't rate your tribe but do love the fact that you come on here to defend your tribe so ty for that.

As for nobling yourself when taking the barb try a collapsible train next time. It saves so much in laptop repair bills I think.

DeletedUser5582

so you are suggesting its ok then second most popular poster (like ever!)?

Package world would be criminal but even here is not really a wise move. Now about those double negatives.

DeletedUser14501

Why not just send the 2nd and 3rd noble 6 Hours apart?

DeletedUser11750

There's absolutely no downside here.

You're suggesting he should let his noble die rather than noble himself. The result is identical.
Nah you're wrong. If he nobles himself he gets a yellow dot on his stats.

DeletedUser5582

There's absolutely no downside here.

You're suggesting he should let his noble die rather than noble himself. The result is identical.

Now second most popular forum poster you are right and I am in the wrong. I blame too much wine and your double negative but yes the guy has got a yellow mark on TWstats which is criminal. It was a tiny barb and do you really need to send a train? But yes my bad a collapsable train is not going to help. I hang my head in shame (briefly)

DeletedUser14054

Now second most popular forum poster you are right and I am in the wrong. I blame too much wine and your double negative but yes the guy has got a yellow mark on TWstats which is criminal. It was a tiny barb and do you really need to send a train? But yes my bad a collapsable train is not going to help. I hang my head in shame (briefly)

Jo, I hope you have your cameras rolling ;) things are gonna get hot real soon ;)

DeletedUser14509

I can say now that you should not judge so hard DOOM.

There is no point to discuss if we are a bunch of kids or noobs or whatever.. we are what we are.

We like the game , we now each other for a long time we play for our tribe and not for every individual account and we cooperate very well.

Are weak point is "strategy" when this demands fake or temporary allies.
We know the game, we are not "PRO" , we make mistakes and if we have opportunity we may play well.. not very good or excellent , just well.

have a good game to everyone.

DeletedUser14082

Awww, you want me to send you one of my drawings? I am truly flattered <3

All that is missing from this response is a rousing chorus of "I know you are but what am I?"

People complain that the externals are dead but it's hardly surprising when most threads revert to a level where they read like a Spot the Dog book... you read and get bored or you reply and are instantly numbed by what comes back.

Jo's observations are obviously exempt from this, they're about the only constructive posts I come across. They should be the conversation starter they are intended to be, not berated for the smallest imaginary innaccuracy.

Maybe a juniors thread section can be introduced to combat this? The little ones can swap stickers of their favourite TW pin-up all star tribe.

Last edited by a moderator: