World at War

DeletedUser10100

Only just over 24hrs since initial attacks have landed and the stats look pretty even thus far. A few mistakes from some and some outstanding sniping, re-caps, barb bounces, cancel snipes and defending going on for both sides of the War. Way too early to tell but, worth keeping an eye on progress.

Side 1:
Tribes: SMASH, SMASH2, DOOM
Side 2:
Tribes: ! L !, !. L !, Poker, REBELS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 26
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192,347
Side 2: 172,810
Difference: 19,537

chart

Side one has 52 members, 12.5 Mil points, 1611 Villages and fighting on two large fronts. (Doom 360 degree front)

Side two has 70 members in this War and approx 24 Mil points, 2858 Villages and fighting on 1 maybe two smaller fronts. (KMD family possibly posing a small threat to them too)

Now this isn't a stab at Poker, L or anything like that, it's purely to lay the Stats and facts on the table at the start and see how it changes, which will be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser10100

This Morning Stats from the last 48 hrs.

Poker have gained some decent wins so far taking their Axis of Evil into the lead. Still very much even in regards to Caps from both sides. I'm sure some OPs will coming up soon, til then skirmishes on both sides. It's shaping up to be a cutthroat war.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOOM, SMASH, SMASH2
Side 2:
Tribes: Poker, ! L !, !. L !, REBELS

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 36
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 234,265
Side 2: 260,830
Difference: 26,565

chart

DeletedUser10100

War Stats were looking good for both sides, then Legacy did something unexpected lol

DeletedUser10100

I suppose so, but at present I can't keep up with all the tribe swapping going on lol

DeletedUser14408

Side 1:
Tribes: SMASH, SMASH2
Side 2:
Tribes: Poker

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 949
Side 2: 714
Difference: 235

chart

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 11
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,491,159
Side 2: 4,897,994
Difference: 593,165

chart

Side 1: 328,688
Side 2: 83,732
Difference: 244,956

chart

Some might say this is looking pretty one sided and this is without the REBELS Caps :eek:

DeletedUser14312

I think you missed out some tribes. And timeframe "last month"? I don't think we have even had an OP against you in the last month. Our NAP cooldown with you ended 22/6 at 15:20, so this would be more accurate.

Side 1:
Tribes: Poker, DOOM, REBELS, Bin
Side 2:
Tribes: SMASH, SMASH2, KMD, -KMD-

Timeframe: 22/06/2017 15:20:00 to 11/08/2017 23:29:12

Side 1: 428
Side 2: 371
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 3,253,018
Side 2: 2,752,277
Difference: 500,741

chart

DeletedUser14408

People wanted a recent update hence the month timeframe and let's be frank here, the real war is between SMASH and Poker, which is why I did not add the other tribes. Your KMD conquers are completely irrelevant, i'm sure it's nice to use them to hide the slow bleeding on the SMASH front. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14312

No, he asked for an update on a thread called "World at War", so I don't know why you only took 3 tribes into account. Sure, they are the main tribes in the war, but saying our KMD caps are irrelevant makes no sense as they are allied with SMASH.

DeletedUser14312

People wanted a recent update hence the month timeframe and let's be frank here, the real war is between SMASH and Poker, which is why I did not add the other tribes. Your KMD conquers are completely irrelevant, i'm sure it's nice to use them to hide the slow bleeding on the SMASH front. :rolleyes:

Cherry-picking data clusters to suit an argument, classic.

/Inactive co

DeletedUser12045

Cherry-picking data clusters to suit an argument, classic.

/Inactive co
Wouldnt you need to add L, COOL and those that have left the tribe since the beginning of the war?

Cherry Picking? Or forgot about your once so-called allies?

DeletedUser14312

Wouldnt you need to add L, COOL and those that have left the tribe since the beginning of the war?

Cherry Picking? Or forgot about your once so-called allies?
You can't add tribes that doesn't exist anymore. If it was possible I would of course have added them too, that's correct.

DeletedUser14054

You can't add tribes that doesn't exist anymore. If it was possible I would of course have added them too, that's correct.
Lol Zara.. why are you even still here.. arent you meant to be licking a cars back side?

GTFO out of here with your stupid theories and your proud A** crap. you and your tribe of a-lickers who come here on the forum and talk about how great you are, and then after 2 op's loose over 100 villages.

What a joke. If I were you, I wold spend less time here and more time trying to defend your villages... *Abuse over :D *

6d56ea7305cb8047268bcf1195dd8ed7.png

Hope it was worth it.. not even your precocious a car can save you now.

DeletedUser14312

Lol Zara.. why are you even still here.. arent you meant to be licking a cars back side?

GTFO out of here with your stupid theories and your proud A** crap. you and your tribe of a-lickers who come here on the forum and talk about how great you are, and then after 2 op's loose over 100 villages.

What a joke. If I were you, I wold spend less time here and more time trying to defend your villages... *Abuse over :D *

6d56ea7305cb8047268bcf1195dd8ed7.png

Hope it was worth it.. not even your precocious a car can save you now.
I'm seriously starting to question how old you are, especially because of the way you write here. You're just showing once again how childish and immature you are. Dear Exsedor, please try to show some respect and dignity.

First of all, no we have not lost 100 villages in two OPs. That is a straight up lie.

Secondly, yes you have taken quite a lot from us. I'm not denying that, and I don't think anyone is. There are reasons for this though. When you Oped us the first time we were 12 active members against 25 for example.

Thirdly, I'm going to use the same argument you used before. We haven't Oped you in a month. Which is why you seem to have the upper hand in the war right now.

Lastly, we have had a lot of other issues to think about. Like other tribes, like internals, like merges etc.

And also, you have got 1 village from me in the war. So well, seems like I'm defending my villages pretty good.

DeletedUser14054

Damn straight you have issues in your tribe! Your excellent leadership is one of them ;) and delusion is the other one.

You are so good at coming up with excuses - I give you that.. You ever get tired of making stuff up?

In terms of captures, you must be blind... I alone have over 50 takes from your side..
385e20f1992b331727b9745372da828e.png

From your tribe specifically:
3730ff595c74408bdef8d539ac64c1ca.png

My bad.. Its 134 takes and 70 difference ... But not to worry, I am sure we can make it over 100 difference by the end of the day just for you ;)

As for my posts here, I am intentionally throwing abuse at you if you don't get it... I been more than civil with you before, but the way you try and brainwash everyone I don't see why I should bother with proper manners, I am having a right laughter atm.

As for the problems in your tribe, must be something to do with how well you manage situations... Probably something you picked up on all those servers you are on about, that are filled with ace players. I seen homepage leave yesterday and heard he tried to switch sides... That's not very nice, some of those villages we took aren't gonna show on stats now.

@drift - sorry pal, I was writing this while completely hammered after doing a set in London :D had to edit 6 times and still made mistakes.. Also managed to pick up 7 villages while smashing a set :D was an interesting night ... Still awake after it.

Last edited by a moderator: