Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Its a when I have time sort of update but don't let that stop you (or anyone else for that matter) from doing their own update as more the merrier imho. Um actually am rarely humble so edit that to imo :p

DeletedUser14434

I'll leave it to the lyrical genius lol as I can't write to save my life lol thanks for getting back to me though

DeletedUser14439

The little ones can swap stickers of their favourite TW pin-up all star tribe.

Maybe Inno can work with Panini and get this sorted
I would love to collect stickers of the top guys :confused: from this server o_O
They could release a pack with every 100 premium points spent
I doubt Winky Pixie would collect many he doesn't seem to like people :(

DeletedUser14442

here s your first Panini

14442.jpg

DeletedUser5582

raises eyebrow. You could do an update yourself?! Poker not been rated in months lol and am sure thats what folks want to hear and as you know I couldn't possibly comment!

DeletedUser14054

raises eyebrow. You could do an update yourself?! Poker not been rated in months lol and am sure thats what folks want to hear and as you know I couldn't possibly comment!
I am not really good at writing such high quality articles like you do.. But I might give it a try over the weekends if no one else does.

DeletedUser14054

Ok, I will do my small review of poker :)

Poker
Rank: 2 (Down one) Points: 15.040.415, ODA: 51,649,070, ODD: 16,099,665

What started of as a decent tribe made of experienced players who quickly capitalized on the surrounding noobs and secured their area, ended up in the shambles at the end of it all. Perhaps due to the wrong relationships, or maybe due to the leadership constantly ass-licking a car when he had rank one, alas we will never know the true reason for their demise. The tribe had a strong foothold when they forged an alliance with L, and helped the rebellion to squash DO!. They didn't waste no time to engage on SMASH hoping for a swift ending of the world by taking down their only competition, but unfortunately their swords weren't sharp enough to break through SMASH defences and the first few OP's didn't end too well. As time flew by their allies perished, their members started quitting and now what used to look like a solid tribe stand a dozen active players who aren't able to work together well.

Looking at the war stats, we can see that the poker side took quite a few hits over the past weeks, with Rebellion not putting up a great show leaving their nukes and nobles in to defend with and then handing over their villages to poker in attempt to stop smash from getting them.

Their recent engagement on the donkeys shows us that they can still have some fight in them, making a huge gain on the eastern front. The real question is, can they pull of the same kind of OP on their true competition? Or will they continue to feast on rim tribes ignoring the war that they have started?

I guess we will find this out in the future world updates!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You're a joke mate, you talk like you know the ins and outs of the tribe but after reading this post, it's apparent that you're completely clueless. How about rather than worrying so much about the situation our tribe is in, maybe try sorting out your own tribe first ;)

DeletedUser14312

Ok, I will do my small review of poker :)

Poker
Rank: 2 (Down one) Points: 15.040.415, ODA: 51,649,070, ODD: 16,099,665

What started of as a decent tribe made of experienced players who quickly capitalized on the surrounding noobs and secured their area, ended up in the shambles at the end of it all. Perhaps due to the wrong relationships, or maybe due to the leadership constantly ass-licking a car when he had rank one, alas we will never know the true reason for their demise. The tribe had a strong foothold when they forged an alliance with L, and helped the Rebellion to squash DO!. They didn't waste no time to engage on SMASH hoping for a swift ending of the world by taking down their only competition, but unfortunately their swords weren't sharp enough to break through SMASH defences and the first few OP's didn't end too well. As time flew by their allies perished, their members started quitting and now what used to look like a solid tribe stand a dozen active players who aren't able to work together well.

Looking at the war stats, we can see that the poker side took quite a few hits over the past weeks, with Rebellion not putting up a great show leaving their nukes and nobles in to defend with and then handing over their villages to poker in attempt to stop smash from getting them.

Their recent engagement on the donkeys shows us that they can still have some fight in them, making a huge gain on the eastern front. The real question is, can they pull of the same kind of OP on their true competition? Or will they continue to feast on rim tribes ignoring the war that they have started?

I guess we will find this out in the future world updates!
Obviously most people understand that this is complete bullshit, but just to clarify a little.

First of all, we are 15 members and still rank 2 only a two million points behind you. And you call it a demise? Haha, give me a break! Yes, a few players quit due to various reason, but it has only made us a tighter and more active group.

Secondly, I don't know how you usually lead tribes, but in Poker we actually listen to our members and hear their opinions. It's not called ass licking. Democracy would be a better word.

Also, our first OP we capped 15 villages, some of them were recapped. Our second OP just a few days after we capped 8. Which is way better results than the OPs you have had. Oh wait, you haven't had any against us...

The only thing we have got from you are fakes and some sneaky cap attempts (which have failed). So maybe you should ask yourself instead if you can pull the same kind of OP you have done on others, on your true competition? And to say we are not working well together is pathetic when it's always the same 5 players faking from your side. Time for an activity check maybe? Or will we see another "Operation Royal Flush"? Because that was very successful.

Haha, your post just shows you're both delusional and clueless.

tedd66

Reaction score
Whilst I agree Ex should be ignored, his words have no bearing on our side either.

However, your claim that poker is doing well against smash is misplaced.

As you admit, poker have ran 2/3 ops on smash compared to the 0 from smash in return, below are the war stats between smash and poker only, I dread to think the results after a proper op from smash.

Side 1:
Tribes: SMASH, SMASH2
Side 2:
Tribes: Poker

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,084
Side 2: 2,198
Difference: 886

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 54
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,004,830
Side 2: 12,598,819
Difference: 3,406,011

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 506,941
Side 2: 461,690
Difference: 45,251

chart

DeletedUser14312

And like all of your caps are from when we teomproarily recruited isolated former L players, or recaps...

How many have you taken from our front line?