Ducks V The Haters

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser13859

Rikerud wrote:

"I have been attacked, killed 29 nobles, yet to lose a village+all the sits where I killed a total of 18 nobles, losing no villages.

Well you could probaly join in at the line of people trying atleast. We are 3 co's, so maybe thats the reason why we dont lose villages that easy, or maybe just my sniping skills, who knows

Think those villages was not meant to be mine? I have full control of what I am doing, and I have several plans to follow, we are just getting started here mate."

What went wrong?

DeletedUser13612

I killed even more nobles, and nukes from you, then it needed 15mill worth of your tribe to take down 200k player :p Yeah, I lost many villages, good job, but I meant what I said, I have several plans. I am not leaving this world.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Please tell me you're joining a TMD account, I'd love the satisfaction of hearing that you've been rimmed twice on this world rather then just the once :D

DeletedUser13612

Please tell me you are not the one on the foxtrot acc. A more poor performance defensively is hard to find, we even wonder if you are able to snipe.
How many nobles did you kill before your first village was lost?

DeletedUser14406

Please tell me you're joining a TMD account, I'd love the satisfaction of hearing that you've been rimmed twice on this world rather then just the once :D
Ah and the professional barb builder makes a return! :D
How many you giving away this week mate?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Please tell me you are not the one on the foxtrot acc. A more poor performance defensively is hard to find, we even wonder if you are able to snipe.
How many nobles did you kill before your first village was lost?
https://gyazo.com/49900d2ebcabb90e9c02702708845b31
Can't even see you in top 25, you're a joke. I've sniped more trains than you'll see in your entire time playing tw on this world so please speak up when you are something more than just a noob with an ego.

DeletedUser13612

I had way less villages than you had when we went against Hate, but I kept growing under pressure. You were safe from both tribes until you went to Hate, then you got stacked as fuck, I even have Huitz saying it to me, me on the other hand, did not recieve any stacks, I defended myself, or sniped, mostly teamworking with two players, also under constant attack by Hate. Then after you join Hate you manage to lose tens upon tens of villages you noob. I killed 58 nobles before losing my first village (Not considering the one A21 took by a crossnobling).

I am not an ego, I help out probaly 20x times more than you, just ask new players who were in TNT. I support with what I can, sniping for others (Supporter of the day) even when I am being bombared myself. You on the other hand are a snake crawling around, in one tribe, before making your poor as* into the other, just so you can get the upper hand, not giving a damn about others in your former tribe, just yourself, now that's is what you call a big ego.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I had way less villages than you had when we went against Hate, but I kept growing under pressure. You were safe from both tribes until you went to Hate, then you got stacked as fuck, I even have Huitz saying it to me, me on the other hand, did not recieve any stacks, I defended myself, or sniped, mostly teamworking with two players, also under constant attack by Hate. Then after you join Hate you manage to lose tens upon tens of villages you noob. I killed 58 nobles before losing my first village (Not considering the one A21 took by a crossnobling).

I am not an ego, I help out probaly 20x times more than you, just ask new players who were in TNT. I support with what I can, sniping for others (Supporter of the day) even when I am being bombared myself. You on the other hand are a snake crawling around, in one tribe, before making your poor as* into the other, just so you can get the upper hand, not giving a damn about others in your former tribe, just yourself, now that's is what you call a big ego.
I got a select few villas stacked, then had to fend for myself. There's no point in arguing with someone as braindead as you, because all you seem to do is think you are right lol. You have no idea how much defending I have actually done, you just assume because I've lost a few villas that I've done nothing, but again, you're wrong.

You are nothing but a waste of time and a forum troll, you know nothing that goes on behind the scenes of any of the bigger tribes, you're just some random rim noob who wants a voice, but is and always will be a nobody.

DeletedUser13612

You keep talking like you know everything about me. I have defended as good as anyone could do in my position, it could not have been done better tbh. This is not me bragging, but it is a fact, considering everyhting, I did not have a big tribe able to stack me up, or have support ready all the time, the time to always play, or the location of my villages in a sweet spot.

"Few villages" I am not even gonna bother talking about that, stats shows it anyways. Saying you only got a hanful villages stacked is just another excuse to explain why you lost so many villages you did. 95% of my ODD is my own troops, your ODD is about 30-40%, and that is me being nice.

Maybe to you I am a nobody, but I have much bigger connections overall on TW than you ever will, I have played just as long, or longer than you have, and probaly done more for my wins than you have or ever will. Everything I said above is true, but YOUR ego is to big to confess it, and it is you that bring up a discussion again, clown.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Oh boo hoo, you and your tribe weren't good enough to keep your pathetic account alive, cry me a river.

I really could not care how I got my ODD, at the end of the day, I'm rank 1 OD, I worked hard to get my villages in the first place, walking through ND and having one of the top stats on everything in all wars I've been a part of.

You are a nobody and always will be. I wouldn't believe for a second that you've won a world with the amount of shit talk and actual in game skill you have (which is very little lol) compared to my multiple world wins....

DeletedUser13612

Oh boo hoo, you and your tribe weren't good enough to keep your pathetic account alive, cry me a river.

I really could not care how I got my ODD, at the end of the day, I'm rank 1 OD, I worked hard to get my villages in the first place, walking through ND and having one of the top stats on everything in all wars I've been a part of.

You are a nobody and always will be. I wouldn't believe for a second that you've won a world with the amount of shit talk and actual in game skill you have (which is very little lol) compared to my multiple world wins....

I am far better than you probaly will ever be. You are getting everything served on a silver spoon, being stacked, actually backstabbing your tribe because you disagree with something like a baby. Same on W28, as Nauz brought up, most of your conquers were barbs, inactive players or internals. "Skills"

Then you bring up stats of ODD, but then when I hand out the facts how you got it, you do not care, anyone can be stacked lol, does not require any skills, as mbig said.

I am glad Hate got some decent sense players there, who can admit I did a good job, not some highheaded pricks, who think he's good being stacked.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I am far better than you probaly will ever be. You are getting everything served on a silver spoon, being stacked, actually backstabbing your tribe because you disagree with something like a baby. Same on W28, as Nauz brought up, most of your conquers were barbs, inactive players or internals. "Skills"

Then you bring up stats of ODD, but then when I hand out the facts how you got it, you do not care, anyone can be stacked lol, does not require any skills, as mbig said.

I am glad Hate got some decent sense players there, who can admit I did a good job, not some highheaded pricks, who think he's good being stacked.
As I've said multiple times, you're nothing and always will be. You're a nobody on this server and the only thing you'll be remembered for here is being a forum troll and a waste of oxygen. I came rank 2 on w28 as the duke of the winning tribe, we rimmed a world winning tribe (twice) and I was top on every war stats (will try see if there's a way to prove this even tho the worlds over just to prove you're a lying piece of shit (once again))

I'm only a prick to you because you have been nothing but a prick from the start, chatting shit about me and my account before I had even seen your name on the leaderboards. I know I have more skill than you'll ever have in this game, mainly because I've managed to hold an entire frontline account, with quite a few villas unstacked, and managed to snipe a huge amount of trains, comparing it to you who has been rimmed and had a good backline to use...

DeletedUser13612

As I've said multiple times, you're nothing and always will be. You're a nobody on this server and the only thing you'll be remembered for here is being a forum troll and a waste of oxygen. I came rank 2 on w28 as the duke of the winning tribe, we rimmed a world winning tribe (twice) and I was top on every war stats (will try see if there's a way to prove this even tho the worlds over just to prove you're a lying piece of shit (once again))

I'm only a prick to you because you have been nothing but a prick from the start, chatting shit about me and my account before I had even seen your name on the leaderboards. I know I have more skill than you'll ever have in this game, mainly because I've managed to hold an entire frontline account, with quite a few villas unstacked, and managed to snipe a huge amount of trains, comparing it to you who has been rimmed and had a good backline to use...

I'd love to see your co's war stats, I cannot wait. I have never been a witness to a guy so high on himself ever, you really are something for yourself. I made a post here complaining about a backstab of someone who was suppose to be allies, and the only explanation was you disagreed with Aki, pathetic. Panayiotis atleast gave me a reasonable explanation, however you starting acting like you were something special and a great player, bragging about some sniped trains. It is 100ms gap on this world, not 50ms, sniping is easy, not an accomplishment if I am 100% honest. I have players from your tribe saying they stacked you massively, so that you could not defend a handful of unstacked village is just another point of why you are way worse than you act to be. Your so called "frontline" more or less does not exist anymore, even though you were stacked. I sniped countless of nobletrains, on my acc and others I was sitting, and I can promise you there was a lot of them, so thinking you're special cause of that is just dumb.

I thought we had ended the discussion between me and you, but your cocky ass ofc made it's way here. The ratio between my incomings and the amount of villages I had is a lot higher than yours+0 stack.

DeletedUser13612

rikerud (deleted) on 31.05.2017 at 14:42Thanks Quote Edit Delete

“Keep laughing... because we've got a surprise for you coming up soon. It's not a funny one, its a "oh crap, now we're totally screwed" -Torngarsuk

Well the suprise was basically snakes joining Hate from TMD...

Well now they got me irritated...Let's do this for real now...

“I have full control of what I am doing, and I have several plans to follow, we are just getting started here mate."

What went wrong? -Warlord9[/QUOTE]

Nothing.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You act all high and mighty by trying to talk shit about the people who jumped from a tribe they hated, but you're no better than us, if anything you're worse. Taking over 2 of the top accounts and clearing villages for TMD to take is beyond pathetic and just goes to show how shit you really are at this game. I hope you and the rest of TMD are happy knowing that you're all nothing but hypocrites.

DeletedUser12734

awk ridecuck behave moan al pick your toys up that you threw out of your pram son

you will still lose this world will take more than that kid , so naive if you think this will win ducks the world with that stunt, half of the ducks dont even have wings! just toddlng along with there webbed feet

so son , take a minute look at the map look at the stats , LOOK AT DAT GAP! ( and no not you mothers talking TW here son )

ooooooosh!

-James
(w30 winnnnner)

Last edited by a moderator: