Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser13573

It's funny how smash claimed I was gifted fellas villas when I took the attacker of the day achievement from them... You will give an argument that I attacked after your op so you had kind of a break, it's fair but it does not negate the fact that I cleared every single mantvisk village and even sent SMASH report as asked. This statement made by SMASH is wrong - FACT; and you know it is wrong, yet you keep spreading false truths.

Another fact: there was no agreement prohibiting poker from taking fellas villages, so we were allowed to do that. Exsedor claim that we needed permission is false. (wonder what else he said is false?) You will give an argument that this was a foul play and disrespectful to SMASH, but you are lying (not opinion, FACT) in an open forum, how is that better than what we did? I know you guys believe you are right so calling you liars is technically wrong, however if you don't change your views presented by facts, then you are lying to yourself.

Regarding villages that were in our core - they were in our core, not on the frontline, and it's a FACT again.

When people argue usually both sides believe they are right and try to prove that by working around their reasons for why they are right. This makes no sense yet I see people doing it all the time, in both - TW and real life. Smart mans solution to this is trying to understand why the opposing party think they are right and finding facts that disprove the opposing argument OR accepting you are wrong.

These are the facts that contribute to my opinions and unlike others, I do not impose my views on others. I am a very rational person so I go by facts and I despise drama. Now present me with facts for once please and not some stupid opinions designed to make your opponents look bad.

PS: by referring to SMASH I actually refer to the person who made those false claims and not every single member of smash.

DeletedUser13573

Lol Zara.. seems like you are the one not reading this properly. The skype convo was there to prove that you bend over for A CAR and willing to go back on your word . Me pointing out those villages was an example of where villages that weren't agreed upon were taken, therefore breaking the agreement.

You keep on crying how they are in your core.. 8 fields into your territory isnt classed as core, its front lines. The fact still stays the same, you waited out until we smash Fellas to engage on them, its funny how you didnt offer to fight them with us? nor did you talk to ask before attacking, so everything you said is void by the fact that you waited until we destroyed a tribe to then sneakily jump on free villages, whether they were on your side or not, you did it after we smashed them and without talking to us. How you dont get it is beyond me.. Hence why we keep on bringing examples of DO! they had plenty of villages not in your area, does this mean we could jump on them?

As for doom, you argument is weak.. most of those caps came from SMASH hitting those villages/empty village caps. if you cannot see that by doom's low ODA then you are once again blind and naive. 75 caps for 2.8 mil ODA, and lets not forget half of that ODA came from previous OP's. I picked up 2.5 mill ODA taking 24 villages off rebellion, and they didnt even put a fight. So go check your facts before blabbing on about the things you dont know.

Once again, this is tribal wars.. and only 1 tribe can win. we would of had to fight one day. We stuck by our alliance agreement and gave them a cool down as we believe they just sat there doing nothing, and when we asked them to help KMD, they just threw insults at us and munched barbs.

1. The villages you listed were taken before any agreement was made.
2..The villages in our territory that Zara classed as core were surrounded by Poker villages and 0 smash villages 8 fields in every direction, as you just pointed out. 8 fields is a lot for me, maybe not for you so lets just class this as your opinion which is different from ours.
3. You did not destroy fellas before we attacked. You took like 40 villages and there were around 230 left. If you class this as destroying a tribe, I disregard everything you further say.
4. We had a NAP with fellas, not an alliance and we did not see it as valuable to us anymore so we decided to terminate it. Fair play and a fact. Villages were not free (refer to my post above), thus you are speculating and lying to yourself once again.
5. You were nowhere near ducks at first, later we made an agreement that prohibits you from taking villages or players from ducks. I don't remember when that agreement was made, sorry.

DeletedUser14054

2..The villages in our territory that Zara classed as core were surrounded by Poker villages and 0 smash villages 8 fields in every direction, as you just pointed out. 8 fields is a lot for me, maybe not for you so lets just class this as your opinion which is different from ours.
3. You did not destroy fellas before we attacked. You took like 40 villages and there were around 230 left. If you class this as destroying a tribe, I disregard everything you further say.
4. We had a NAP with fellas, not an alliance and we did not see it as valuable to us anymore so we decided to terminate it. Fair play and a fact. Villages were not free (refer to my post above), thus you are speculating and lying to yourself once again.
5. You were nowhere near ducks at first, later we made an agreement that prohibits you from taking villages or players from ducks. I don't remember when that agreement was made, sorry.

Thats exactly what I said, that poker attacked fellas without giving us as much as a message knowing full well that we are at war with them. While we informed you when we started fighting them. Thats a FACT
You should go count up the takes again.. there is close to 70 villages taken from a tribe with around 300 villas when you jumped in. thats nearly 1/3 of a tribe - also at this point most of them have quit due to us attacking.
Yes, you stopped seeing it valuable as soon as they lost 40 villages as you say? If they were such small losses then why you suddenly cancel NAP, btw you never told us this, what zara told us is that mantvisk is "gifting you the villages", then a day later you give us clearing reports where you hit villages with troops left in them and tell us you cleared them.. You didnt hit any stacks, the player was inactive and you probably didn't even loose a nuke per village so called clearing him.
5. You were nowhere near ducks at first, later we made an agreement that prohibits you from taking villages or players from ducks. I don't remember when that agreement was made, sorry
Why should it matter if we are near or not? we could of taken villages right in the center of them and it would not have been anywhere near you, and you cannot claim the area of a tribe you havent even defeated as your own, right? It would of been a gift and doesn't breach any NAP terms.

To address some of your other remarks:
there was no agreement prohibiting poker from taking fellas villages, so we were allowed to do that. Exsedor claim that we needed permission is false.

When you guys fought your other enemies that were actually on our FL, we stayed out of your wars and let you have your takes. Then with your war on DO! we have not interfered nor accepted any villages throughout the whole war, even so we had countless offer to take in players or to take their villages just so you dont get them.

Apologies if we expected the same treatment back, you guys refused to hit fellas with us.. then suddenly jump on them to grab villages when we made half of them quit.

How you guys still cannot see that this is not acceptable, is beyond us. We approached you and asked you to lay off those villages, as they are our spoils of war, we burned 5-6 nukes per village we took from them, and with none stop fakes and continues catting down of their villages, they couldn't put up a fight any longer.

Dont know if zara filled you in, but we made a deal after you took some of their villages, and after that deal you went on your own accord and took the ones we didnt agree on.. When we approached your council about this, they instantly started changing the deal we already had, and asked for more villages with their only argument that we get the rest of fellas villas anyway.

WTF is that? You guys just sat there watching and then when it suited, you just jump in and say "those are ours" - coz we felt like the NAP is not longer valuable, errrrrrm because you guys smashed them, errrrrm, and now we know that their tribe cannot fight back... so we just gonna go for it.

Great logic, I can heard the cog wheels in your brain squeaking as you thought of this.

Once again, following your logic, this means that when DO! started asking us to take their villages.. and back then they were still holding well and even now you aren't anywhere near where their villages were, as rebellion is in that place, This means that we could take majority of the villages where rebellion is now and it would be ok, as they aren't near you and we just decided we want to expand there.

Smart mans solution to this is trying to understand why the opposing party think they are right and finding facts that disprove the opposing argument OR accepting you are wrong.

Funny you say that, because we all sat down and no matter how hard we tried to explain what you been doing, we couldn't come up with anything else but "He is taking the piss".

Yeah, in your eyes you are taking the villages around your border from a tribe and you are as you say it "clearing villages" ... But in our eyes you just went on the freebies knowing full well they arent even gonna defend, I bet you were even shocked when you found they left some troops in them. If you are so great and honorable why haven't you joined in from the start? Or did your brain only came to the realization that we are going to move in next door once you seen fellas fall?

You know what, if KMD start offering as villages as well, I think we gonna accept. you guys did a good job on them but we feel like we deserve their villages as they are a gift from our ally. If what, I will ask them to leave the troops in and will send you some clearing reports... Oh wait, we wouldn't even need to do that now as we dont have any rules in place, right?

And lets not get me started on whats been going down south with your tribe, A-soljah been trying to get around and move into our K constantly.. And then went crying like a little B**** when a rim tribe told him that they will fight him for every village and that they have a relationship with us.

You weren't that brave back then, were you? With DO! on one side and us on the other, why didnt you engage us? We wanted to drop diplomacy with you back then over all this. Instead you waited and declared on us when you had 3/4 of the map worth of allies surrounding us. Probably expected us to quit as well, or gift you villages?

Well, cannot wait to see how you guys hold up against us when we come for you :)

FYI: I been specifically baiting Zara as I love the reaction... If you want to have a proper debate, I am more than happy to match all your remarks.

But do you mind asking zara to come back and play with me some more? I can get a whip just for her too <3
ecaf4a9f617fc38c411997bd2dd7a01d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13573

Thats exactly what I said, that poker attacked fellas without giving us as much as a message knowing full well that we are at war with them. While we informed you when we started fighting them. Thats a FACT
You clearly forgotten those villages that a car too without permission or any agreement. - your words. You stated that I needed permission which I didn't and if you think I did, it is only your opinion and does not prove we did anything wrong in this case. You can keep moaning about how honorable you are, but neither written nor verbal agreement was made forbidding me from taking fellas villages.

You should go count up the takes again.. there is close to 70 villages taken from a tribe with around 300 villas when you jumped in. thats nearly 1/3 of a tribe - also at this point most of them have quit due to us attacking.
First of all, if your numbers were correct, this would be less than 1/4th of a tribe, far from 1/3. My first village was taken 2017-05-22 19:11:36. Now, let me present facts and not an opinion. Smash took 45 villages from 274. This is the statistical fact that should support your claim "everything you said is void by the fact that you waited until we destroyed a tribe to then sneakily jump on free villages" and you are even stated that your facts void Zaras statements. Anyone with a half decent ability to think would say that taking 45 villages from 274 is far from destroying a tribe. Fellas were resisting you and us. Obviously most of their def was on your fl, I don't deny it, but we were getting sniped and all villages we took had def in them which can't make them FREE by the definition of word FREE. This very well voids your statement and I am confident that everything you further say will be supported by your opinion and not a single relevant fact.

Yes, you stopped seeing it valuable as soon as they lost 40 villages as you say? If they were such small losses then why you suddenly cancel NAP, btw you never told us this, what zara told us is that mantvisk is "gifting you the villages", then a day later you give us clearing reports where you hit villages with troops left in them and tell us you cleared them.. You didnt hit any stacks, the player was inactive and you probably didn't even loose a nuke per village so called clearing him.
We stopped seeing it valuable as we knew that they would get destroyed by a stronger tribe - SMASH and there was 0% chance of them attacking us because of your war and 0% chance of them attacking us anytime later in the game because it was very obvious that they were losing the war, therefore we did not open a new front by canceling the nap, everything stayed the same and we didn't have a nap holding us from taking villages INSIDE OUR CORE. Zara told you that kiskisas was gifting me his villages, not mantvisk, in fact half the players in Fellas were gifting a car their villages and we did not take them because it was your war and it would have been disrespectful to steal villages, we only planned on clearing our territory and securing it, to make sure we have a strong frontline when the war against SMASH comes in the future. We told you that we cleared the villages because we did, if you think that killing a full def in a village is not classed as clearing it, then PLEASE keep your opinion to yourself because neither we nor half of your friends would agree with you. Anyway, this is not an opinion war, you presented your view, not a fact that contradicts anything I said.

5. You were nowhere near ducks at first, later we made an agreement that prohibits you from taking villages or players from ducks. I don't remember when that agreement was made, sorry
Why should it matter if we are near or not? we could of taken villages right in the center of them and it would not have been anywhere near you, and you cannot claim the area of a tribe you havent even defeated as your own, right? It would of been a gift and doesn't breach any NAP terms.
I said you were nowhere near ducks. It would have been impossible for you to take villages behind Poker because you wouldn't be able to clear them from such distance and land trains successfully, this statement of yours is a complete nonsense. You can argue that you could have been gifted Ducks villages behind our backs, but I didn't take Mr Bean villages when he offered me them. Or rytasd. This would be a disrespectful play and you understand it as much as we do. However, clearing and taking villages inside our core is nowhere close to your provided hypothetical situation.

I know you now want to provide a point that goes around my argument - those few villages I took that were not literally inside our core. This argument does not void anything I said and it is a completely different situation. I took villages 1 field away from me that were much further from SMASH, I cleared them and there was no agreement (neither official nor mentioned in a chat) that said I can't take the villages. They officially belonged to me because I cleared them and your opinion does not contradict the facts I provide.

My answers in bold below:

When you guys fought your other enemies that were actually on our FL, we stayed out of your wars and let you have your takes. Then with your war on DO! we have not interfered nor accepted any villages throughout the whole war, even so we had countless offer to take in players or to take their villages just so you dont get them.
As mentioned above, we got countless offers too and stayed away.

Apologies if we expected the same treatment back, you guys refused to hit fellas with us.. then suddenly jump on them to grab villages when we made half of them quit.
We got sniped multiple times proving we didn't hit inactive players and I'm 99% sure that every village we took had at least 1 full def defending it. The jump on Fellas happened to secure a few (10?) villages that would keep you from getting dangerously too close to us or inside our territory. You classed taking 10 villages that were closer to Poker players than any SMASH players from 274(?) total as disrespectful. My opinion is that you were taking the piss because we had every right to take those villages, we cleared them, we were much closer to them than any of you and we respectfully decided to let you have 264 remaining villages, because you actually deserved them.

Dont know if zara filled you in, but we made a deal after you took some of their villages, and after that deal you went on your own accord and took the ones we didnt agree on.. When we approached your council about this, they instantly started changing the deal we already had, and asked for more villages with their only argument that we get the rest of fellas villas anyway.
I changed the deal because you were taking the piss and walking all over us. Deal was made by a council member who did not understand the situation and he did not discuss it with council. You can keep moaning about how a deal is a deal but I can take one sentence from your arguments and use it as a proof that your views are unreliable and stupid, but I don't do it. People make mistakes, that's a human trait and you only push it because you can't think of any other arguments to support your view or disprove our views.

WTF is that? You guys just sat there watching and then when it suited, you just jump in and say "those are ours" - coz we felt like the NAP is not longer valuable, errrrrrm because you guys smashed them, errrrrm, and now we know that their tribe cannot fight back... so we just gonna go for it.

Great logic, I can heard the cog wheels in your brain squeaking as you thought of this.
You are not talking about logic because you don't know what it is, you are talking about views and opinions. As mentioned above, our only intention was to secure the frontline because knowing SMASH, you would have found a reason to take villages inside our core(you did) and make it look honorable and respectful in your eyes.

Yeah, in your eyes you are taking the villages around your border from a tribe and you are as you say it "clearing villages" ... But in our eyes you just went on the freebies knowing full well they arent even gonna defend, I bet you were even shocked when you found they left some troops in them. If you are so great and honorable why haven't you joined in from the start? Or did your brain only came to the realization that we are going to move in next door once you seen fellas fall?
This is a strategy game, same reasons as why we chose to ally with L instead of SMASH. I knew for sure that we would be enemies at some point so we started preparing for the war in the very beginning of the game. Chess vs checkers, thinking 2 moves in front vs 10 moves in front.

And lets not get me started on whats been going down south with your tribe, A-soljah been trying to get around and move into our K constantly.. And then went crying like a little B**** when a rim tribe told him that they will fight him for every village and that they have a relationship with us.
Crying moaning, I don't care about those drama arguments, I work with facts. I know for a fact that YOU told us to stay away from Class because they were your friends while we had no diplomacy with them. This is taking the piss, diplos are here for a reason and people agree to certain terms. You were telling us to stop attacking a tribe we had no relation with.

You weren't that brave back then, were you? With DO! on one side and us on the other, why didnt you engage us? We wanted to drop diplomacy with you back then over all this. Instead you waited and declared on us when you had 3/4 of the map worth of allies surrounding us. Probably expected us to quit as well, or gift you villages?
Chess vs checkers again, you are playing a strategy game, not a mindless arcade. Mad because we built a relationship with another tribe that respected us as much as we respected them.

Well, cannot wait to see how you guys hold up against us when we come for you :)
There was not a single time I said I will win this world. I never called SMASH worse than Poker because anything can happen in this game and we had a proof of that when one player shifted the world around.

DeletedUser14054

Apologies for keeping you all waiting.. Had a busy week :D Have not even looked at the reply yet.

Moved in to a new house, had lots of meetings at work, etc... The usual stuff basically. Will find some time tomorrow maybe and will read through that reply :)

DeletedUser14054

You know what, I am not even gonna bother reading a cars reply.. All I will say is, Zara, A car and poker suck so much.. you guys better fold now.. thats the second time I took 17 village off you. You guys run around like headless chickens and even with 3-6 players on each account you still fail to defend or re-cap :D

Zara, I hope you have a great time licking his ass while I rim him ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
All I will say is, Zara, A car and poker suck so much..
this is coming from the guy who has 1 world win, and the world he won was one of the scummies, backstabbing worlds to have ever been :D quit trying to be relevant as you're wasting all our time :D

DeletedUser13638

come on Shaun - W25 is done now - think you need some therapy. Why doesn't your profile list show W25??? #jamieownedyouin2weeks

Foxtrot

Reaction score
it does show w25 lol, and an entire tribe filled with dirty players managed to take down 1 player after many many attempts lol

DeletedUser14054

Lol foxtrot. If you haven't noticed this is a new account. I have 9 world victories in total now..

I played. Net before, and it has players x10 better than you and anyone in poker..

I will be laughing at you and poker when we win the world.. You guys can barely play... 2 ops and I took over 50 villas from your side, pathetic.

P.s. You guys must feel so good getting ripped by a player with 1 world win then.. A total noob getting ahead of such pros... what a joke you are.

FYI, I would of had the slap victory in w28 if I stayed.. but I left coz I got bored..

Such lol much wow :p:D

DeletedUser13638

on here......no sign of w25 on your external profile.

also, if you recall, we never touched you all game then when we'd clearly won and targets were few and far between, you were hit, and tbf, it wasn't tribal, its was jamie and he wiped you down in 2 weeks which was when you started crying about the disrespect of knocking you down to 200k, and then when you were down to 100k it was just a clear pisstake and your toys properly came out of the pram...

All you did all world was sit on the fence and weren't involved in anything so you ain't really in a position to comment especially not calling anybody 'dirty players' lol.

of all those worlds - how many times did you jump (#mergeforego) to bigger accounts by the way???

DeletedUser14312

You know what, I am not even gonna bother reading a cars reply.. All I will say is, Zara, A car and poker suck so much.. you guys better fold now.. thats the second time I took 17 village off you. You guys run around like headless chickens and even with 3-6 players on each account you still fail to defend or re-cap :D

Zara, I hope you have a great time licking his ass while I rim him ;)
You're not bothering to reply because you got roasted. Okay that's fine. I'm going to reply to your childish post with facts rather than subjective opinions:
1) You say I suck, yet you threw 100 nukes at me (I killed 85 of them) and lost 1 village. Gg.
2) You didn't cap 17 village last time.
3) We have no account with more than 3 players on it, and I'm pretty sure there is only one account that has three players.
4) Failed to defend? We have increased our ODD with 419% in two weeks. From 16 mil to 83 mil.
5) Yes we lost quite a few villages to be fair, but considering the scale of your OPs and how far the world has gone it's not very much. 20 villages out of 2300? That's 0.09% out of our total. And we killed 250 nukes? We have gained 23.8 villages per day during the last month.
6) Lastly, you say you have played .net and how there are better players there. LOL :p. Have you played .de? Have you played .nl? Have you played .pl? Obviously not. When you win on either of these servers, then we can start talking about winning worlds.

DeletedUser14054

You're not bothering to reply because you got roasted. Okay that's fine. I'm going to reply to your childish post with facts rather than subjective opinions:
1) You say I suck, yet you threw 100 nukes at me (I killed 85 of them) and lost 1 village. Gg.
3) We have no account with more than 3 players on it, and I'm pretty sure there is only one account that has three players.
4) Failed to defend? We have increased our ODD with 419% in two weeks. From 16 mil to 83 mil.
5) Yes we lost quite a few villages to be fair, but considering the scale of your OPs and how far the world has gone it's not very much. 20 villages out of 2300? That's 0.09% out of our total. And we killed 250 nukes? We have gained 23.8 villages per day during the last month.
6) Lastly, you say you have played .net and how there are better players there. LOL :p. Have you played .de? Have you played .nl? Have you played .pl? Obviously not. When you win on either of these servers, then we can start talking about winning worlds.

Hahaha :)

Zara, I didn't read his reply because I am sure it was filled with more moronic idiocy and honestly, I don't have time for that. I am sure whatever he has to say In that post is just as much bs as you try and push to everyone here.

As for what you are saying - a few posts back you been boasting how we haven't run a good op in your tribe, to then loose 100+ villas from your side.

Just because you lost 1 village this time, congrats! I am sure you alone can win this world for your tribe! You might want to check my stats, my last great power of the day is 16 villas that from 3 weeks ago.. Then last night of 17. Making it over 30 gains for just me... Each time I alone picked up more villas that your whole tribe in their ops on us, and that percentage you are giving is gained by just me.. Want to give us a calculation of what our whole tribe got from you last night? Let's not forget, that it's not exactly possible to get all 2.3k villages in one go, but little by little.

As for Co-players. A-soljah has already had 3-4 players on that account, then remember madgust merged into him :D or did he manage to merge into multiple player?

God knows how many there are on a car. Who also been loosing villages to us and not doing so well on recaptures and defending.

As for all those servers you mentioning, if they are so great, wtf you doing here? Gtfo back there and go brainwash players there with your idiotic understand of the game and glorified op's.

DeletedUser14312

Hahaha :)

Zara, I didn't read his reply because I am sure it was filled with more moronic idiocy and honestly, I don't have time for that. I am sure whatever he has to say In that post is just as much bs as you try and push to everyone here.

As for what you are saying - a few posts back you been boasting how we haven't run a good op in your tribe, to then loose 100+ villas from your side.

Just because you lost 1 village this time, congrats! I am sure you alone can win this world for your tribe! You might want to check my stats, my last great power of the day is 16 villas that from 3 weeks ago.. Then last night of 17. Making it over 30 gains for just me... Each time I alone picked up more villas that your whole tribe in their ops on us, and that percentage you are giving is gained by just me.. Want to give us a calculation of what our whole tribe got from you last night? Let's not forget, that it's not exactly possible to get all 2.3k villages in one go, but little by little.

As for Co-players. A-soljah has already had 3-4 players on that account, then remember madgust merged into him :D or did he manage to merge into multiple player?

God knows how many there are on a car. Who also been loosing villages to us and not doing so well on recaptures and defending.

As for all those servers you mentioning, if they are so great, wtf you doing here? Gtfo back there and go brainwash players there with your idiotic understand of the game and glorified op's.
1) We haven't lost "100+" villages to you. That's a lie.
2) Yesterday we lost 1.7% of our total villages to you. In our two first OPs we capped 2.1% of your total. That's a fact.
3) There are two players on A-Soljah.
4) There are two players on a car.
5) I play here because I wanted to experience a different server. I've played on 7 different servers, and it's always fun to try new ones.
6) Idiotic understand of the game and glorified op's? Ehm, OK.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Sometimes it feels like their is only one play on a car :D
You sent a recap and go to sleep, then wake up to it lost again and find out your only co was drinking last night...
I lost one of my villages to Dotty (that werent from recapping someone elses loss then losing it afterwards) as i did a cancel snipe then forgot to cancel it.....i'm still mad but things happen and no one is perfect at the end of the day.
I'm sure i'll probably lose some more in the future aswell, but so will everyone.

DeletedUser14054

Dont understand why I have to repeat myself, I didnt even read his reply as I literately couldn't care less - but just for you I will have a read and reply to that too once I find the time.

You need to lay off whatever you are smoking... I was referring to your tribe as a whole, but whatever getting stacked well isnt much of an achievement these days. Would of been more impressed if you sniped/re-captured all the villages, thats where skill is. To waste as little troops as possible while getting the maximum result.

86e885183e0aac971bb67f56464e4278.png

145 takes and 80 difference.. figuratively speaking Its close to 100.

As for you killing 85 nukes and loosing 1 village, congrats you want a medal? Are you planing to win the world alone? Its a team game, and your team is getting shredded after you bragged how we didnt run OP's on you and how well your OP's went.. When in fact on your first OP you got 8 caps.. We(Dotty7676) alone picked up more villages from your tribe in our 1st OP.

I did cap 17 from your side in our first OP
cb38ed9a2c4666cf689ffaacb50e0ebc.png
There is 17 caps and 3 losses which then got re-captured back... so 14 in total I guess.

A-soljah had 3 players on it before + mudgust merge? You been screaming here how he merged into him.. or is that no longer the case?

Also I heard a car had 3 players there.

You have failed to defend.. We took 47 villages in one day and you re-took 4 villages.

b26bd4cdd76b5fc8ea06458155d2f7f5.png

Invalid due to above

We obviously took more from you then you capture in a day and you can see the dent:

0bb6f32bc755ffc11bf85380235bbdda.png

I wounder how long will you manage to keep up gaining 23.8 in a day.. KMD will be done soon and there arent many barbs left on your side.

No comment here, why would I play on servers that I cannot speak the language of.. You obviously never played. Net where there is 300k+ players and all 100 continents are filled.
eca26a1c4e8d37f4f475a0b995cc3ddb.png

P.S. @Drift I count you loosing 2 of your villages and then the re-cap you did for a-soljah.. That makes it 3 villages in total:

3450195b4b337c8d832effb8d4a750a2.png