Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14312

Dont understand why I have to repeat myself, I didnt even read his reply as I literately couldn't care less - but just for you I will have a read and reply to that too once I find the time.

1) You say I suck, yet you threw 100 nukes at me (I killed 85 of them) and lost 1 village. Gg.
You need to lay off whatever you are smoking... I was referring to your tribe as a whole, but whatever getting stacked well isnt much of an achievement these days. Would of been more impressed if you sniped/re-captured all the villages, thats where skill is. To waste as little troops as possible while getting the maximum result.

86e885183e0aac971bb67f56464e4278.png

145 takes and 80 difference.. figuratively speaking Its close to 100.

As for you killing 85 nukes and loosing 1 village, congrats you want a medal? Are you planing to win the world alone? Its a team game, and your team is getting shredded after you bragged how we didnt run OP's on you and how well your OP's went.. When in fact on your first OP you got 8 caps.. We(Dotty7676) alone picked up more villages from your tribe in our 1st OP.

2) You didn't cap 17 village last time.

I did cap 17 from your side in our first OP
cb38ed9a2c4666cf689ffaacb50e0ebc.png
There is 17 caps and 3 losses which then got re-captured back... so 14 in total I guess.

3) We have no account with more than 3 players on it, and I'm pretty sure there is only one account that has three players.

A-soljah had 3 players on it before + mudgust merge? You been screaming here how he merged into him.. or is that no longer the case?

Also I heard a car had 3 players there.

4) Failed to defend? We have increased our ODD with 419% in two weeks. From 16 mil to 83 mil.
You have failed to defend.. We took 47 villages in one day and you re-took 4 villages.

b26bd4cdd76b5fc8ea06458155d2f7f5.png

5) Yes we lost quite a few villages to be fair, but considering the scale of your OPs and how far the world has gone it's not very much. 20 villages out of 2300? That's 0.09% out of our total. And we killed 250 nukes? We have gained 23.8 villages per day during the last month.

Invalid due to above

We obviously took more from you then you capture in a day and you can see the dent:

0bb6f32bc755ffc11bf85380235bbdda.png

I wounder how long will you manage to keep up gaining 23.8 in a day.. KMD will be done soon and there arent many barbs left on your side.

6) Lastly, you say you have played .net and how there are better players there. LOL :p. Have you played .de? Have you played .nl? Have you played .pl? Obviously not. When you win on either of these servers, then we can start talking about winning worlds.

No comment here, why would I play on servers that I cannot speak the language of.. You obviously never played. Net where there is 300k+ players and all 100 continents are filled.
eca26a1c4e8d37f4f475a0b995cc3ddb.png

P.S. @Drift I count you loosing 2 of your villages and then the re-cap you did for a-soljah.. That makes it 3 villages in total:

3450195b4b337c8d832effb8d4a750a2.png
1) I dare to say that you're completely wrong there actually. It's not a "skill" to snipe. Sniping just means knowing your internet, and I wouldn't classify that as a skill. If you can read the game and opponent that's more of a skill according to me. It's always better to stack than sniping/re-capping (if it's not a bad stack of course where you lose tons). Re-capping is a last resort and I don't see how that is a "skill" either. When you attacked me I started stacking immedietely, 35-40 hours before landing, as I could tell there was real attacks coming. Not because of watchtower, but because of the villages you sent from, the villages you attacked, the timings, etc. Knowing where to stack, and where you have to rely on snipes, long before the attacks are detected by watchtower shows more of a skill in my opinion. I'm not saying I'm great just because of that, I'm just saying that's more of a skill than sniping/re-capping in my eyes.

2) You're correct there, my bad. Didn't know you was referring to our whole side. You said "All I will say is, Zara, A car and poker suck so much.. you guys better fold now.. thats the second time I took 17 village off you." so thought you meant only Poker. Not sure why you are going at me for the REBELS caps, have you seen our KMD stats?

3) Yes, A-Soljah had 3 players before. But two have quit, and that's why the Madgut merge happened. So there are two players there now. A car has two players and has always had that. Don't know where you heard 3 players from, but that's false. We have only one account with 3 players (they might two on it no though), the rest are either solo or have one CO-player.

4) I'm not denying you had a great OP on us, and I don't think anyone is. Because it was obviously a very good hit. No one says otherwise. But you're making it seem like we gave away those villages, that's why I posted those defending stats, because we killed a lot as well. Not that it matters very much when you lose villages... So fair play to you.

5) No, we probably can't keep taking 23.8 villages a day when KMD gets smaller and the barbs disappear. But we are still nobling in a quick pace, actually quicker than any other tribe:
Conquers for top 5 tribes week 31:
1. +99 - Poker
2. +64 - FEW
3. +62 - SMASH
4. +39 - REBELS
5. +21 - SMASH2
Conquers for top 5 tribes week 32:
1. +96 - Poker
2. +74 - FEW
3. +60 - -KMD-
4. +47 - SMASH
5. +29 - SMASH2

6) Yes, I have played .net many times. In fact I've been rank 1 there. But .net doesn't have the best players. If a German or Polish pre-made plays a .net world they win the world 9 times out of 10. Both .de and .pl are much more competitive servers (and bigger) than .net. I would also rate .nl higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14434

1) I dare to say that you're completely wrong there actually. It's not a "skill" to snipe. Sniping just means knowing your internet, and I wouldn't classify that as a skill. If you can read the game and opponent that's more of a skill according to me. It's always better to stack than sniping/re-capping (if it's not a bad stack of course where you lose tons of course). Re-capping is a last resort and I don't see how that is a "skill" either. When you attacked me I started stacking immedietely, 35-40 hours before landing, as I could tell there was real attacks coming. Not because of watchtower, but because of the villages you sent from, the villages you attacked, the timings, etc. Knowing where to stack, and where you have to rely on snipes, long before the attacks are detected by watchtower shows more of a skill in my opinion. I'm not saying I'm great just because of that, I'm just saying that's more of a skill than sniping/re-capping in my eyes.

2) You're correct there, my bad. Didn't know you was referring to our whole side. You said "All I will say is, Zara, A car and poker suck so much.. you guys better fold now.. thats the second time I took 17 village off you." so thought you meant only Poker. Not sure why you are going at me for the REBELS caps, have you seen our KMD stats?

3) Yes, A-Soljah had 3 players before. But two have quit, and that's why the Madgut merge happened. So there are two players there now. A car has two players and has always had that. Don't know where you heard 3 players from, but that's false. We have only one account with 3 players (they might two on it no though), the rest are either solo or have one CO-player.

4) I'm not denying you had a great OP on us, and I don't think anyone is. Because it was obviously a very good hit. No one says otherwise. But you're making it seem like we gave away those villages, that's why I posted those defending stats, because we killed a lot as well. Not that it matters very much when you lose villages... So fair play to you.

5) Yes, we probably can't keep taking 23.8 villages a day when KMD gets smaller and the barbs disappear. But we are still nobling in a quick pace, actually quicker than any other tribe:
Conquers for top 5 tribes week 31:
1. +99 - Poker
2. +64 - FEW
3. +62 - SMASH
4. +39 - REBELS
5. +21 - SMASH2
Conquers for top 5 tribes week 32:
1. +96 - Poker
2. +74 - FEW
3. +60 - -KMD-
4. +47 - SMASH
5. +29 - SMASH2

6) Yes, I have played .net many times. In fact I've been rank 1 there. But .net doesn't have the best players. If a German or Polish pre-made plays a .net world they win the world 9 times out of 10. Both .de and .pl are much more competitive servers (and bigger) than .net. I would also rate .nl higher.

I beg to differ on that last part, the Turks are immense

DeletedUser14312

I beg to differ on that last part, the Turks are immense
I assume that was a joke right? :p
Can't judge too much though, haven't played Turkish server. But from what I've seen from Turks both here and on .net, not very impressed. :D

DeletedUser14434

Obviously not met the right group yet lol, had the privilege of playing with a load on w32.net

DeletedUser14054

1) I dare to say that you're completely wrong there actually. It's not a "skill" to snipe. Sniping just means knowing your internet, and I wouldn't classify that as a skill. If you can read the game and opponent that's more of a skill according to me. It's always better to stack than sniping/re-capping (if it's not a bad stack of course where you lose tons). Re-capping is a last resort and I don't see how that is a "skill" either. When you attacked me I started stacking immedietely, 35-40 hours before landing, as I could tell there was real attacks coming. Not because of watchtower, but because of the villages you sent from, the villages you attacked, the timings, etc. Knowing where to stack, and where you have to rely on snipes, long before the attacks are detected by watchtower shows more of a skill in my opinion. I'm not saying I'm great just because of that, I'm just saying that's more of a skill than sniping/re-capping in my eyes.

Reading village notes isnt much of a skill.. we all mark villages here too, so when you launch we can identify the reals from fakes :)

As for sniping and re-cap not being a skill, you are wrong there. What you describe is knowledge and experience from playing for years of tw.. After facing multiple enemies and learning how players behave, as well as correctly marking villages its not hard to say where the real attacks are going. But stacking them to hold 30 nukes per village while your other members have 400 swords in theirs to defend, isnt much of a skill.

1b13d1e5d4bc796361b9672d7f96c009.png

d649a806b5435f2b942dd70bc445990c.png

53e170a18af8f1d812ed0b3e73de6f32.png

31e5b6c50349fbd8f7fb21a49604a9b3.png

b05428cb6a803ad8d7f5ea6966277cda.png

So while you sit there fully stacked feeling safe, your other members can barely get any deff together to defend themselves - is that one of your great leadership tactics? Once again, I congratulate you on your amazing skill, I hope that it can pull you through to win the world alone. As a leader you should of made sure your FL is tacked and all your members have sufficient support rather than hog 50 nukes per village to yourself.

Sniping, re-cap and backtime all take actual skill as you need to know how to time this to 100ms every time. I seen a car do some great re-caps with nobles landing within second after ours.. thats skill. Most of the server cannot even snipe correctly.

If you and all your members used those "Skills" you would not have lost as many villages. Stacking in advance takes minimal skill and doesn't require you to do anything else once you have the stacking.

FYI, dodging, sniping and sending 50 nukes back on a 2 day run (4 day round trip) is just as good as killing them, especially if you can capitalise on the fact that all enemy nukes are in transit. This way you can also keep mobile defence to take and secure villages. While if you kill our nukes we can start re-buildings instantly. Thought you would of learned that by now.

As for .net I am not talking the today .net.. I am talking about first 20 worlds or so. I started back in world 5(2006-2007). Last .net was 51.

And you are basing your opinion on pre-mades.. Lol, I can gather a pre-made in UK or .net that can rival majority of other servers. I was talking about general player level, not including pre-mades.

DeletedUser14408

Players on .NL aren't that much better than .NET players. I've personally won 4 .NL worlds and 3 .NET worlds. I would say they were both as challenging as each other.

DeletedUser14312

Reading village notes isnt much of a skill.. we all mark villages here too, so when you launch we can identify the reals from fakes :)

As for sniping and re-cap not being a skill, you are wrong there. What you describe is knowledge and experience from playing for years of tw.. After facing multiple enemies and learning how players behave, as well as correctly marking villages its not hard to say where the real attacks are going. But stacking them to hold 30 nukes per village while your other members have 400 swords in theirs to defend, isnt much of a skill.

So while you sit there fully stacked feeling safe, your other members can barely get any deff together to defend themselves - is that one of your great leadership tactics? Once again, I congratulate you on your amazing skill, I hope that it can pull you through to win the world alone. As a leader you should of made sure your FL is tacked and all your members have sufficient support rather than hog 50 nukes per village to yourself.
So you classify sniping and re-capping as a skill? Nearly everyone can snipe (especially on a 100ms world like this). If you can't snipe you're not even in the top 80-90% on the world. But if you think knowing your internet is a skill then fine. Let me just ask you, if you're abroad or anything and has very bad internet connection and therefore can't snipe. Are you then suddenly a worse player? Because you've now lost that "skill"? This is nothing to argue about, it's just opinions, as I clearly said in my earlier post. It's my opinion.

And I never said it's just because of village notes. That is one thing, but there many other things to tell which are real and which are not real. The way you send them, where you send them, which players are sending (yes, some only send fakes) etc. They way you did things before watchtower. Knowing and reading your opponent.

And to say I sit on fully stacked villages is a bit pathetic when I have the second highest supporter of the day on the world. Only a car has higher. Last OP I stacked one(!) of my villages, because I knew almost all of your attacks were fake when you sent them. I stacked one village because the attacks there looked to be real, which was correct because you threw 14 nukes on that. Everything else I sent to A-Soljah. So you're wrong.

Sniping, re-cap and backtime all take actual skill as you need to know how to time this to 100ms every time. I seen a car do some great re-caps with nobles landing within second after ours.. thats skill. Most of the server cannot even snipe correctly.
Not taking any credit here from a car, they are doing amazing, but is it really a skill to land a re-cap seconds after your cap? It doesn't matter if the re-cap lands 1ms after your cap, 5 seconds after, or 1 minute after. The outcome will be the same. If you're not capping with a full nuke or split nuke of course, then it's always nice to kill the troops straight after and cap it back. But again, 1 ms or 5 seconds doesn't matter. So no, that's not a skill in my opinion. What would be more of a skill is knowing where to build re-cap nobles. But that doesn't matter much now either, when most people have 25-50 noble slots and can pump out loads of them. It is different with the academy leveling system where you have to use the nobles more wisely.

Again, this is just my opinions, if you think differently that's completely fine.

As for .net I am not talking the today .net.. I am talking about first 20 worlds or so. I started back in world 5(2006-2007). Last .net was 51.

And you are basing your opinion on pre-mades.. Lol, I can gather a pre-made in UK or .net that can rival majority of other servers. I was talking about general player level, not including pre-mades.
No, I'm not talking only about pre-mades. You haven't even played any other server than .net and co.uk, right? It's the general player level I mean, and .net is a bit behind there. I'm not saying .net doesn't have great players, because of course they do. But there are a lot more new or inexperienced players there compared to both .de and .pl. Those are more competitive servers.

DeletedUser14054

So you classify sniping and re-capping as a skill? Nearly everyone can snipe (especially on a 100ms world like this). If you can't snipe you're not even in the top 80-90% on the world. But if you think knowing your internet is a skill then fine. Let me just ask you, if you're abroad or anything and has very bad internet connection and therefore can't snipe. Are you then suddenly a worse player? Because you've now lost that "skill"? This is nothing to argue about, it's just opinions, as I clearly said in my earlier post. It's my opinion.

And I never said it's just because of village notes. That is one thing, but there many other things to tell which are real and which are not real. The way you send them, where you send them, which players are sending (yes, some only send fakes) etc. They way you did things before watchtower. Knowing and reading your opponent.

And to say I sit on fully stacked villages is a bit pathetic when I have the second highest supporter of the day on the world. Only a car has higher. Last OP I stacked one(!) of my villages, because I knew almost all of your attacks were fake when you sent them. I stacked one village because the attacks there looked to be real, which was correct because you threw 14 nukes on that. Everything else I sent to A-Soljah. So you're wrong.

Not taking any credit here from a car, they are doing amazing, but is it really a skill to land a re-cap seconds after your cap? It doesn't matter if the re-cap lands 1ms after your cap, 5 seconds after, or 1 minute after. The outcome will be the same. If you're not capping with a full nuke or split nuke of course, then it's always nice to kill the troops straight after and cap it back. But again, 1 ms or 5 seconds doesn't matter. So no, that's not a skill in my opinion. What would be more of a skill is knowing where to build re-cap nobles. But that doesn't matter much now either, when most people have 25-50 noble slots and can pump out loads of them. It is different with the academy leveling system where you have to use the nobles more wisely.

Again, this is just my opinions, if you think differently that's completely fine.

No, I'm not talking only about pre-mades. You haven't even played any other server than .net and co.uk, right? It's the general player level I mean, and .net is a bit behind there. I'm not saying .net doesn't have great players, because of course they do. But there are a lot more new or inexperienced players there compared to both .de and .pl. Those are more competitive servers.

If you think that 90% of the world can snipe and back time, you are sadly mistaken. The internet connection does come into play, but the skill is knowing when not to waste troops and go for simple snipes, keeping the village and the troops instead of wasting deff thats always in demand. If you are away on a holiday, set someone as sitter to snipe for you simple as that... its a team game after all.

If you send all that support to a-soljah, how come he ended up loosing 22 villages?

You dont need to tell me how you guys send support, I got plenty of reports with players having stacks like those:

62575b1aa7dc63cc3d6bfffb71dad57c.png

While some others get none.. I am sure your villages didnt look too different to this one. This is panic stacking to avoid doing any work.

DeletedUser14312

If you think that 90% of the world can snipe and back time, you are sadly mistaken. The internet connection does come into play, but the skill is knowing when not to waste troops and go for simple snipes, keeping the village and the troops instead of wasting deff thats always in demand. If you are away on a holiday, set someone as sitter to snipe for you simple as that... its a team game after all.
Maybe not 90% but I'm pretty sure around 60-70% of the players can snipe. So knowing how to snipe just means you're barely average. You changed your argument now though, and I agree knowing when to snipe and when to stack is a skill. But not the snipe itself. That's exactly what I said earlier, the stack itself isn't a skill either. But knowing where to stack and do it early is. In my opinion.

If you send all that support to a-soljah, how come he ended up loosing 22 villages?
What kind of question is this? The support was obviously not enough. I sent pretty much all I could, which shows on the "Units defeated while supporting" rank. A car did what they could too, but that is far from enough to defend against 250 nukes. Clearly some people didn't help enough.

You dont need to tell me how you guys send support, I got plenty of reports with players having stacks like those:

62575b1aa7dc63cc3d6bfffb71dad57c.png

While some others get none.. I am sure your villages didnt look too different to this one. This is panic stacking to avoid doing any work.
"Some players get none", the guy killed 150 nukes for God's sake. He could and should have got more help, yes. But don't make it seem like you just wandered in and took villages with no defense.

DeletedUser14054

Maybe not 90% but I'm pretty sure around 60-70% of the players can snipe. So knowing how to snipe just means you're barely average. You changed your argument now though, and I agree knowing when to snipe and when to stack is a skill. But not the snipe itself. That's exactly what I said earlier, the stack itself isn't a skill either. But knowing where to stack and do it early is. In my opinion.

What kind of question is this? The support was obviously not enough. I sent pretty much all I could, which shows on the "Units defeated while supporting" rank. A car did what they could too, but that is far from enough to defend against 250 nukes. Clearly some people didn't help enough.

"Some players get none", the guy killed 150 nukes for God's sake. He could and should have got more help, yes. But don't make it seem like you just wandered in and took villages with no defense.

Lol.. thats exactly what I am saying.. we picked up about 10 villages with minimal defense or a full nukes left inside of them for the second time running, and you can see that by the reports I posted in the earlier post.. must be our luck then :)

here is another one from today:

305ed8d8eb61fd3b76ae2f040c55cee4.png

Some great defending there :)

With regards to the amount of players that know how to snipe, you might find its about 30%.. About 3k players join the world.. and you would be surprised to know how many dont know how to snipe or back time.. Not even everyone in top 300 can do it well.

Ofc at this stage of the world I hope that everyone who is left has those skills.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score

If you and all your members used those "Skills" you would not have lost as many villages. Stacking in advance takes minimal skill and doesn't require you to do anything else once you have the stacking.

FYI, dodging, sniping and sending 50 nukes back on a 2 day run (4 day round trip) is just as good as killing them, especially if you can capitalise on the fact that all enemy nukes are in transit. This way you can also keep mobile defence to take and secure villages. While if you kill our nukes we can start re-buildings instantly. Thought you would of learned that by now.

Just had to include my one vill that i missed my cancel snipe on. Thanks...thanks alot :(

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Reading some more, thanks for the complement.
You are not bad too bad yourself :p
Looking at one of Zara's points, i do find myself sometimes wishing i could sit an acc for a few minutes to sort it out and then go back to my acc and help them, but obviously sit rules do not allow this.
If a player asked 3 vills to be sniped and we snipe them all but wake up to them losing 5 villages. Then what can we do about that, we did all we could/exactly what the player asked.
Not directing that comment at any player specifically, it happens on every world I play on, i like support requests to be laid out a certain way, as does everyone :)

DeletedUser14054

Reading some more, thanks for the complement.
You are not bad too bad yourself :p
Looking at one of Zara's points, i do find myself sometimes wishing i could sit an acc for a few minutes to sort it out and then go back to my acc and help them, but obviously sit rules do not allow this.
If a player asked 3 vills to be sniped and we snipe them all but wake up to them losing 5 villages. Then what can we do about that, we did all we could/exactly what the player asked.
Not directing that comment at any player specifically, it happens on every world I play on, i like support requests to be laid out a certain way, as does everyone :)

Your village that I included had a full nuke inside of it :D It wasnt stacked... Was just trying to prove a point that your tribes troop management is very weird, there are players who have villages stacked for good 40 nukes while other villages got nothing in them :/

Do you honestly think we gonna be throwing 40 nukes at 1 villages? We rather go munch your empty ones and kill of the support in the stacked ones this way ;)

As for A-soljah, he is known to fall apart when under heavy attacks. I am surprised he managed to soak in that many nukes to be fair... But how many days can him and his co hold under pressure?

DeletedUser14312

Lol.. thats exactly what I am saying.. we picked up about 10 villages with minimal defense or a full nukes left inside of them for the second time running, and you can see that by the reports I posted in the earlier post.. must be our luck then :)

here is another one from today:

305ed8d8eb61fd3b76ae2f040c55cee4.png

Some great defending there :)

With regards to the amount of players that know how to snipe, you might find its about 30%.. About 3k players join the world.. and you would be surprised to know how many dont know how to snipe or back time.. Not even everyone in top 300 can do it well.

Ofc at this stage of the world I hope that everyone who is left has those skills.
Everybody makes mistakes. Showing reports of killed nukes doesn't mean anything. It can be for any reason. Sleeping, work or just simply forgot. We had some reports where =BERTAKO= left nukes at home and we killed, but it still doesn't mean they are bad defenders. It can happen to anyone. I'm sure it has happened to you many times on either this world or previous worlds as well.

I can post 150 reports with your killed nukes if you want?

A-Soljah has 23 mil ODD, far more than anyone on the world. Two weeks ago he had 3 mil ODD. That's a 667% increase.
Poker has 92 mil ODD, also far more than anyone on the world. Two weeks ago we had 16 mil ODD. That's a 475% increase.

Of course some villages may always be empty and "free takes", because we can't stack everything. You had a great hit, fair play to you, but to say we didn't defend is just wrong because the stats show differently.

About that snipe percentage you wrote. Did you run a survey on the world to come up with that? I have no idea either, but I guessed it's around 60-70%. Even if it is 30% it means nothing. Being top 30% of the world isn't a great achievement. So if 3000 players joins a world, it means you're top 900. Anyway, I don't know why we are discussing this, it's completely different discussion. I just don't think sniping/backtiming are "skills". It's doing some calculations and knowing your internet, anyone could be taught how to do that in 5 minutes. That's my opinion, end of story. But as you said before, knowing when to snipe, when to stack, or when you might need to recap. That's more of a skill. So hopefully we can agree there!

DeletedUser14054

Everybody makes mistakes. Showing reports of killed nukes doesn't mean anything. It can be for any reason. Sleeping, work or just simply forgot. We had some reports where =BERTAKO= left nukes at home and we killed, but it still doesn't mean they are bad defenders. It can happen to anyone. I'm sure it has happened to you many times on either this world or previous worlds as well.

I can post 150 reports with your killed nukes if you want?

A-Soljah has 23 mil ODD, far more than anyone on the world. Two weeks ago he had 3 mil ODD. That's a 667% increase.
Poker has 92 mil ODD, also far more than anyone on the world. Two weeks ago we had 16 mil ODD. That's a 475% increase.

Of course some villages may always be empty and "free takes", because we can't stack everything. You had a great hit, fair play to you, but to say we didn't defend is just wrong because the stats show differently.

About that snipe percentage you wrote. Did you run a survey on the world to come up with that? I have no idea either, but I guessed it's around 60-70%. Even if it is 30% it means nothing. Being top 30% of the world isn't a great achievement. So if 3000 players joins a world, it means you're top 900. Anyway, I don't know why we are discussing this, it's completely different discussion. I just don't think sniping/backtiming are "skills". It's doing some calculations and knowing your internet, anyone could be taught how to do that in 5 minutes. That's my opinion, end of story. But as you said before, knowing when to snipe, when to stack, or when you might need to recap. That's more of a skill. So hopefully we can agree there!

With 2 players on the account, that shouldn't really happen so often.. This is the 18th nuke by my count that we caught at home from a-soljah.

Anyway, you are no longer screaming how great poker OP's are and how all we do is throw fakes at you.. At least you changed your tone - so I will rest my case at this before this drags out any longer :D

On a different subject where is Jo!? Haven seen him/her posting here in a while.

DeletedUser14312

With 2 players on the account, that shouldn't really happen so often.. This is the 18th nuke by my count that we caught at home from a-soljah.

Anyway, you are no longer screaming how great poker OP's are and how all we do is throw fakes at you.. At least you changed your tone - so I will rest my case at this before this drags out any longer :D

On a different subject where is Jo!? Haven seen him/her posting here in a while.
You don't know anything about the players on A-Soljah or what's going on there, so no need to judge because of some reports. I'm pretty sure =BERTAKO= has two players too, and we killed 3 or 4 nukes there in one day when we just had a mini OP. Those things happen to everybody and you can't blame them for that, because it can be for any reason that you don't know about.

I don't think I've ever "screamed how great Poker OPs are". I just thought it was weird you hadn't run a real OP against us before. But now you've had two, so no need to discuss that anymore.

I try to always be respectful, except if people are disrespectful to me. Have I ever disrespected you the way you do to me? With your "intentional insults" as you called it yourself, "bending over", whip comments, pictures, brainwash comments etc. That's pretty rude if you ask me.