Hate

Foxtrot

Reaction score
That logic. Can't hit enemy, so complain about it. But then you can attack them, you join them.
Funnily enough, did you not do the exact same thing
this game not just about victory , I played plenty of world and did not really always want to win it i just played and enjoyed on bad side or good side
The jump was not for the victory, as I said, I hated every minute of being a part of TMD, hence the dropping out of council and very very little communication with others. I said multiple times to actually internal my account because i didn't want to play anymore but Aki kept asking me to stay and saying he'd try sort it, but nothing ever changed. TMD was and still is a mess, and the world was never fun being a part of that tribe. I've had the most fun on this world in the past 2 days because I actually get to do something, unlike being a part of TMD where it was sitting back and opping what was basically a rim tribe for 2 months straight in an attempt to grow, while letting HATE grow massive and clear out their backlines, basically giving them the upper hand in the war.

I'm not proud of the jump but as I said, I've been far happier being against TMD than as part of TMD.

DeletedUser14406

Why does it matter if he is a nobody? Any person can look at the stats and see that you have 1 conquer to 16 loses :p
. I kinda expected better from you Shaun, if I'm gonna be honest mate... And what whe hit on you these last two days wasn't even an organised op.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Why does it matter if he is a nobody? Any person can look at the stats and see that you have 1 conquer to 16 loses :p
. I kinda expected better from you Shaun, if I'm gonna be honest mate... And what whe hit on you these last two days wasn't even an organised op.
Wow I managed to lose 16 isolated villas that had no tribal support, I still managed to snipe almost every train sent to them, but when it gets to the stage of sending scrap snipes to try defend, it does get a bit impossible to defend, especially with the amount of nukes you guys were sending to the same cluster

DeletedUser5582

Dons devil's advocates robes and starts session in the case of Ducks V self confessed flicky haired tribe hopper.

Hate family have 18 million points and over 2200 villas and am imagining this "oh woe is me I am bored" routine was hardly a quick decision. So bearing in mind your villas would be a thorn in the side of any tribe fighting a major war and the pesky isolated ones particularly so I am again in the eyebrow raising stakes here and am leaning towards you do protest a little too much...

So you sniped some and delayed the inevitable but really? Any tribe would have loved to have the three of you stacked to the rafters and causing mayhem whilst the rest of the tribe hammered on the front line which was badly stacked as def was way back in what used to be safe areas....

So either your new tribe are not so bright on the planning part or you just couldn't hang about anymore but either way is shoddy gameplay. Now well done on those snipes mind but perhaps a little less defending the frankly undefendable.

You lost a heap of prime real estate after completing wrong footing a tribe and your main defence is that you sniped a few.

Chortles. Next case please!

DeletedUser13612

I may be random to you here, but I still win W90 .net ;)

Anyways, one can wonder if you would ever see the light of their main tribe, same goes for Pani.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The owner changed the pw and put the account in delete without a word, not my fault, only strengthens my argument that w90 sucks ;)