Plan rounds.

DeletedUser14517

I'm not sure if I've missed something, but could you plan rounds beforehand? So we can see the planned rounds over at https://www.tribalwars.co.uk/page/speed/rounds/future

Unless I've missed something? But it seems to me that all of a sudden there's a "current" round, with no info to know before it starts? Is there a thread I've missed?

DeletedUser14146

Mods are just lazy so they put round like 20 mins before start, so you usually cant see there is planned round. :)

DeletedUser

It's really annoying how bad they are at listing upcomming rounds.

DeletedUser13317

The mods have a life too i think they do a good job i mean there is always just about a 10:00 round and then continues it all day even if it's not up the night before and then even there is night rounds some times you just gotta look out for em if you like them

DeletedUser14517

The mods have a life too i think they do a good job i mean there is always just about a 10:00 round and then continues it all day even if it's not up the night before and then even there is night rounds some times you just gotta look out for em if you like them
Sure they have a life, I understand that, but they also signed up for this, so it should be done properly.

Not sure if they have the tools for this, but if they do, why not plan rounds like a week ahead? Then they could spend like an hour or two, plan rounds for the following week, then go on with their own life for a week.

As I mentioned, they chose to take the responsibility. ;)

DeletedUser10789

Sure they have a life, I understand that, but they also signed up for this, so it should be done properly.

Not sure if they have the tools for this, but if they do, why not plan rounds like a week ahead? Then they could spend like an hour or two, plan rounds for the following week, then go on with their own life for a week.

This is what used to happen. Just sit down on a Sunday and plan the rounds for the rest of the week. Would make more sense imo

HLD

DeletedUser14566

It would most certainly be useful to have the rounds for the week sorted out in advance. Think it would probably increase the numbers on the rounds as well.
Also am I the only one who gets bored of these two day 200 speed rounds for the first 2 days of every week?

DeletedUser408

Please do this. The other servers list their rounds days or weeks in advance. Once you have a weeks worth of rounds queued then every round just add one more same as now, it's even easier since its okay if you miss a round or two. Being a Canadian the 10:00 rounds start at 5 am for me which does't really work for me.

So I just show up randomly every once in awhile and hope there is a round starting soon. If people could plan out when they wanted to play I'm sure there would be more players. These days I play speed more often on servers where I can't understand a word, but they show up ahead of time on https://twspeeds.com/. Luckily I've been playing TW for 10 years so get by ok, but come on guys. That shouldn't be necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: