Travelling Merchant Feedback

DeletedUser14519

An interesting idea
The fights are a little long and almost impossible to loose. Would have been cool if you were rewarded for performing better in the fights (lose less fighters for example) with better chests rather than what seems completely random ones or perhaps faster opening. Also a way to improve you chances of the better items as you are most likely to get something you don't really want. Very expensive PP costs which puts most people off I expect (not necessarily a bad thing as levels the playing field).

DeletedUser14622

An interesting idea
The fights are a little long and almost impossible to loose. Would have been cool if you were rewarded for performing better in the fights (lose less fighters for example) with better chests rather than what seems completely random ones or perhaps faster opening. Also a way to improve you chances of the better items as you are most likely to get something you don't really want. Very expensive PP costs which puts most people off I expect (not necessarily a bad thing as levels the playing field).
I agree, definately a long-winded game with not enough decent items in the chests.
Having to wait so long before you can open the chest will make players switch off and forget the game - The PP cost to open the chest early is really off the scale compared to other games and i would imagine that it will put people off taking part.
If you are going to charge for items, at least make sure that every single item is desirable.

St1cky35

Reaction score
Agree with both of the previous statements, you could potentially spend 100's of PP for rewards that hardly justify the cost. Make the event harder and remove buffs such as barb raider etc, which i believe most think to be a waste of time. I will NOT be wasting any of my hard earned PP on this event.