OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13612

No no no, d1 is never wrong, troops does not = more villages, troops do not guarantee more villages at all, troops are a tool, if you dont know how to use said tool or use the tool worse than sumone else, results will vary. this being the case troops does not = more points.
A massive tw myth has long existed and lead many mediocre players astray, the old troopwhore/pointwhore argument.
Point whoring is the best way to play, because if you are playing correctly you will have more points and troops than other people, its not possible to consistently outgrow sumone with more troops than you, ergo if thier are points thier are troops.
contrastingly a troop whore is sumone who favours troops over points, and with this silly mind set they have 72 hours ques whilst constructing nothing, they get out grown, out nobled and end up with less troops in the long run anyway, and yet people still spout shit about troops meaning anything.
troops are overated, points win wars.

now before you all pipe up, you know its true really, if you have 50,000,000 point tribe vs 5,000,000 tribe, its clear who wins right?, more points = more troop/more profuction/more villages/more players etc etc, and points is the indication.

Actually, if you use the equal sign (As you have above) you got to understand what that means. It means the same on both sides aka equal. What you write means more points equal more troops, production, more villages etc. then all that also equals more points, including troops ;)

DeletedUser4753

correct, but you indicated more troops = more growth. which isnt true

DeletedUser4753

That maybe so, but if you were siting his being nobled as evidence for points not winning wars, its a poor example considering who he got nobled by both player wise and tribaly, but otherwise, good job lol

DeletedUser14519

At the time of declaring war, SLAP were rank 1 and MrVida rank 9 player. OLD were rank 2 and I was rank 7 player.

DeletedUser5057

Our Bitchin Ass Tribe is goin places, We've got balls on us like Bangaly Tigers :p

DeletedUser2961

OMG there l was sat minding my own business
4025mr7.gif
when l thought I would have a peep at the forums
Just_Cuz_06.gif
Well bugger me sideways if there is suddenly a bit of banter and life
3ztzsjm.gif
FINALLY!!! I thought it was dying a deathe
126fs3187096.gif
<--- who put that there??? The mods might have to actually start reading them
snapoutofit.gif
ok perhaps that is a little far fetched - Keep it up
thankyou.gif

DeletedUser14618

hello gypsy ,I think I remember you from w5 . you are welcome to join in . The mods have had it easy for last few worlds . We need to get some infractions going

since page 1 of this forum proud to announce that barbflu contamination seems to have been mainly cured in top 2 tribes . back to belting 7 buckets of whatever at tw players instead .

I am crap at maps but would be grateful if another could post a map with top 10 tribes and another with top 10 players

DeletedUser14520

You still sticking to that story? lol

Indeed, I’m helping cane and twisted seeing as it took both slap and BM to joint op them to actually be able to take villas with any success. It’s only fair if we did our part

DeletedUser4753

Indeed, I’m helping cane and twisted seeing as it took both slap and BM to joint op them to actually be able to take villas with any success. It’s only fair if we did our part

No one likes gang banging (except d1 on sundays) good to see someone sticking up for the little guy :D

@gypsey, could you use more smilies in one post haha

Number 1

Reaction score
According to twstats you supported both cane and twisted before the op attacks. So don't tell these lies "we are not working with other tribes" you are trying to get every tribe in your side, i don't even have to prove that, since everyone knows that. Too bad my mail box doesn't reach that far away to post some ridiculous messages "how you don't work with other tribes". Although there is nothing bad about working with other tribes, the thing is, grow some balls to tell the truth.

DeletedUser14618

Let us say for argument that you are not working hand in glove with others
then
1 its a random coincidence your recaps come minutes after SLAP have capped . Just fortunes of war ,
or
2 you are attacking your allies/friends

Let us say for argument you are working hand in glove
3 you would have good cause to keep it secret . Its a cunning plan
4 so what , its tw to do deals

what I don't understand is why you would say you are not working with them ? it looks a bit flakey logic

DeletedUser14520

I’m working with a couple of people local to me in an area where none of the other members of my tribe are.. take it how you want, I don’t really care lol. If you want to class a couple of people as all the other tribes on the map be my guest :) all I can say is which tribes are you classing as every tribe, as we’ve taken vills of most tribes on the map. Atleast we don’t feel the need to hug the higher ranked tribes and op one of the smaller ones between us.

Number1 I think your still just bitter about what I did to you on w29, I can’t blame you. It was pretty unethical ;)

At the end of the day, if I wish to lie about who I’m working with that’s entirely my choice, if you believed full well we were working with TS members maybe you’d have made it slightly harder for us to recap the vills you cleared lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14519

TS ask for our help as are being hit by SLAP who we are at war with, off course we are going to take the opportunity to muck in and grab a recap or two! It would be stupid not to, especially when we find out that poor TS, after holding off ops from SLAP and BM individually are getting gang banged by both!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend after all!

It was a decent op, credit where it is due, well done SLAP and BM :)

Number 1

Reaction score
Atleast we don’t feel the need to hug the higher ranked tribes and op one of the smaller ones between us.

Number1 I think your still just bitter about what I did to you on w29, I can’t blame you. It was pretty unethical ;)
p

Should we put alliance request from your tribe? Or nah? Becouse that massage is saved, unlike the others ones sadly. Before talking get your facts together.

If I would be bitter about it, you would have felt that. No hard feelings I was on 28w at that time, doesn't matter to me.

DeletedUser4753

I dont care if this is off topic, wow, just wow, im in awe

Now having been on both sides of the fence
0453.gif
I was all for RK
grouphug.gif
and believed JBOX to be baddies
155fs505059.gif
. Then things happened and I fell out with certain members
4fvgdaq_th.gif
and left. I was happy doing my own thing
4025mr7.gif
away from Tribal Wars
shame.gif
............. Till one day, whilst minding my own business
chase.gif
I was approached by someone
121fs725372.gif
and asked to co an account. Well I looked into it
reading.gif
and thought why not! I can honestly say, Chubbs isn't what you think he is
129fs238648.gif
and neither is JBOX
229.gif
. So Big Mal you're wrong
snapoutofit.gif
Carry on seeking a reason why you lost
desertsmile.gif
but the truth is you were beaten
ugly004.gif
. So whilst you do what losers do
padded.gif
I'll be going to the winners party
127fs4522738.gif
. I'd also like to say
congratualtions.gif
to JBOX, you earnt and deserve this. But most of all, a big thank you to my lovely co Berg
toyou.gif
~ you're the best
128fs318181.gif

Did you play with max n joby, good ppl's

On topic, does bm n slap have diplomatic relations, if so seems funny they are hating on old for working with a tiny baby tribe :D