OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser10789

Yes l did :) l've played with some brilliant players (that sounds sooooo wrong) However, the skills of old are lost.

I think that the top players who play now are definitely similar level to the ones that played in the old days, what's changed is there is just much fewer of them I would say. Also ofc PP means that pretty meh players can get to high ranks in early/mid game, but this usually filters out after they've been opped a couple of times ;)

DeletedUser14618

Clearly , OLD love the smell of napalm in the morning
Very effective OP carried out . Compliments to the planner and team that executed it .
Unless SLAP get it together this is going to be a fortnightly event

DeletedUser13373

It is just so hard to refuse a free village or 20, besides, they look better as dark blue Dots anyway

DeletedUser14618

and now shout to SLAP hitting back
no roll over here . first impressions can be deceiving .
Both tribes going toe to toe slugging it out .
its like rumble in the jungle all over again except a bit less exciting

DeletedUser2961

and now shout to SLAP hitting back
no roll over here . first impressions can be deceiving .
Both tribes going toe to toe slugging it out .
its like rumble in the jungle all over again except a bit less exciting
There is nothing like a fumb.. erm l mean rumble in the jungle - Though things are well weird and confusing now
electricf.gif

DeletedUser14618

well yes its confuzzling
OLD/NEW/OLD!/NEW!
we are thinking of changing name of our tribe to RECYCLED . We hear another tribe is thinking of name change to SECOND HAND
Then w34 can have its own charity shop

DeletedUser2961

We need 12 kebab shops and 3 mobile phone shops for it to become a real community. Oh and a McDonald's :)

DeletedUser13612

Been quiet on this war, probaly cause it havent gone OLD's way.

Cannot wait till they lose and I'll dig up all what they've said :)

DeletedUser13612

You probaly waited to drop that comment :p

Well funny that Andy didnt hold his word, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser13130

I did hear they wanted a proper war, once they stop stalling maybe we can actually have one.

Don’t get me wrong I spoke to some of the Old lads on 36, plenty of good lads over there. Hoping that they weren’t all apart of this recruit to win plan. Though plenty were pissed with recruiting RBN so I highly doubt they had anything to do with it.

Not angry just disappointed.

DeletedUser13373

I can understand it looks a bit naughty, but you need to consider when 2 of the biggest tribes on the world buddy up to gang bang us, you can't blame us for doing what we need to do To try and even up the fight a bit.
You can't think us recruiting a few players is disappointing unless you accept what NEW/BM/slap done isn't exactly fair either

DeletedUser13130

I can understand it looks a bit naughty, but you need to consider when 2 of the biggest tribes on the world buddy up to gang bang us, you can't blame us for doing what we need to do To try and even up the fight a bit.
You can't think us recruiting a few players is disappointing unless you accept what NEW/BM/slap done isn't exactly fair either

A bit naughty is an understatement. Slap and ourselves have had an alliance since the get go. The merge made it an even playing field. Then Old have panicked and gone down the sly route. It’s one thing using TS and RBN and whoever else as cannon fodder but recruiting your enemies players, then landing attacks, that’s not a good win.

We’ve had nothing but setbacks, rank 1 player hitting delete. Idiots going awol once attacked. We’ve had internals after internals whilst sustaining attacks.

Old lose a few players and decide I know let’s recruit the enemy. So yes, it’s very disappointing after Andy Xbox 360 declared he wanted a fair win. It’s not our fault you lost momentum.

It was all set for a good war then this happens, absolutely zero integrity which is fine, you don’t have to have integrity. I’m just sick of everyone pretending that’s what they want.

Just don’t play the victim and own what you did.

DeletedUser13612

"Looks" a bit naughty? How dumb can you be.

2 tribes that both has faced big problems throughout the world. One tribe losing their duke, and core members leaving them vulnerable, the other one with 1st place hitting delete without saying a word, out of the blue. We have, as Lifeiswar states, faced problems upon problems, it took a great while for us to be ready to fight a war, and when we do, you scream unfair? I didnt exactly see SLAP running around crying and making big excuses.

Even up a fight by recruiting enemy players is such a bad arguement it makes me wanna throw up. Lets just face it, we're a better tribe, with better players, cause we used time to solve OUR problems, not bitching around, and solve it by recruiting enemies.

Wether BM and SLAP merge isnt any of your concern. Everything cant be served with a silver spoon, and as mentioned, with both tribes problems, merge was essential (Also didnt appreciate OLD's threats to us:p)

OLD had two tribes from the start, not our fault you had to recruit everyone to grow, maybe if you had not, you might be more dominate in south east. OLD was fantastic in start up, but breaking your own words, and make up ridicolous arguements is just pathetic.

Pressure is on you guys now in the war.....

DeletedUser13373

Regardless if you and SLAP had an alliance from the offset, 2v1 is never a fair fight no matter how much you try and convince yourselves.
Not that I'm that bothered about it as I understand we probably would of had a walk in the park had you two not done it and I would of done exactly the same thing in your position. There are no rules or war.

DeletedUser13130

Regardless if you and SLAP had an alliance from the offset, 2v1 is never a fair fight no matter how much you try and convince yourselves.
Not that I'm that bothered about it as I understand we probably would of had a walk in the park had you two not done it and I would of done exactly the same thing in your position. There are no rules or war.

Can’t you count? Old started with two tribes and now have four tribes.

Old, Old! and TS -TS-

DeletedUser13373

Did BM and SLAP not have 2 tribes each or am I imagining that ?

DeletedUser4753

bm recruited from enemies in past lol, seems a bit double standardy to declare olds actions as cardinal sins.

i get charlies point though, isnt it true old started on this world with a set of players across 2 tribes since the beggining, where as other enemies have played dip wars and merge to win to form something of a competing tribe?

i mean as someone else said, old had a good start up so the only way new? is it? have a size advantage is through dips n hugs n all that non warlike stuff is it not?