OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser14618

sorry am gonna get slaughtered for this , -. well it seemed funny at the time but probably a bit un PC
found a joke that starts off
Dyslexic man walks into a bra'...

DeletedUser2961

Hey. l just found out l am colour blind. The diagnosis came completely out the purple.......
Count me in on the un PC front :)

DeletedUser14618

.....[Gypsy just train crashes thread ]...............
best flame I seen in ages . what colour again ?

DeletedUser14618

sent this one to HLD . some strange reason threatened to rim me

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'.
Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal.
Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

DeletedUser14618

wtf ? what kind of proof is that ? - a smiley ??
lets see your passport you big girl's blouse
o_O

DeletedUser14520

Our unofficial alliance against the barbarian clan seems to be working well, will have their gray ass’s removed from the map in no time at this rate :D

DeletedUser4753

same old story init,peeps noble all the barbs, spending loads of res on building them, also denying themselves the ability to farm anymore, then later on in the world start harrasing the mods for cheaper nobles because they totally gimped themselves

DeletedUser14618

I been harassing mods to 1 bring back bonfire 2 develop barbs that fight back
but do miss bonfire the most

DeletedUser13612

You're totally missing the point. We all do things for our own gain, but we debate on how long you guys went to do so. It's a shitty and irritating move. Let's just hope it pays off in the end for you guys, or else you'll definetely hear it....

It's a annoying move, but it is what it is, we'll rim them soon enough.

Side 1:
Tribes: NEW!, NEW!!
Side 2:
Tribes: OLD, OLD!
Players: gasetr

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 897
Side 2: 761
Difference: 136

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 124
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,003,460
Side 2: 3,439,073
Difference: 564,387

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,174,400
Side 2: 949,002
Difference: 225,398

chart

Well would you look at that....This doesnt even include yesterday's OP when we sent some red axes on Andy360 (Just as we did when we went for Anzel) and nobled Codsamunts cluster at core.

Great fucking leader OLD got there saving himself, and to top it all you still didnt beat us last month, even when taking 3 members from us to you :D Pathetic

DeletedUser14520

Caught us on the lash didn’t u, Saturday morning was clearly a good time ;)

Don’t act like Andy was only looking out for himself as it certainly helps if I were to ask for support, most your nukes were launched at me between 1 and 7am.. I accepted most villages were going to be lost once I woke up, sent all current support in the vills home as they were all due to be cleared and sniped what I could till they were all gone.. shit happens

Can’t wait to win the war with our pathetic tribe, will make ur loss all that harder to handle :D

DeletedUser13130

Don’t act like Andy was only looking out for himself as it certainly helps if I were to ask for support, most your nukes were launched at me between 1 and 7am.. I accepted most villages were going to be lost once I woke up, sent all current support in the vills home as they were all due to be cleared and sniped what I could till they were all gone.. shit happens

Can’t wait to win the war with our pathetic tribe, will make ur loss all that harder to handle :D

Even if we did lose I’d be quite happy with the way our members stepped up against constant adversity.

DeletedUser13612

I know it's hard to swallow the fact you guys fucked up more than massively recruiting those 3 guys, cause pressure were on you, and you obviously couldnt handle it. Traitor number 2 has been rimmed while we have had this conversation ;)

You guys said it was even after you recruited, so no excuses from you guys thank you very much, and as it stands now, we're looking rock solid B)

DeletedUser13612

I wouldn’t say we fucked up, just kept ye’s busy ;)

Glad I saw your first answer, and I am glad you deleted it, cause you know I would have put you in place with ridicolous statement. I told gaestr he was OLD's shield several times, hell I even think I said it here, so great analyses capitain obvious :D

Those war stats are getting closer and closer, and not for the better for you guys.

DeletedUser14520

Haha it was meant for you to see, you get the full read up via email. Go ahead and put me in my place, I wasn’t wrong was I

DeletedUser13612

The excuses were too funny :p

What an day, one snake gone, and United turning 2-0 to 2-3 :D