Been a while

DeletedUser14683

Guys, you're forgetting a big detail, we had a NAP saying we would not conquer in our cores yet, while i was there - meaning, in the NAP time - i had 2 rogue's villas inside my core...

Deleted User - 851587

AT account has been friends with abdo from the start. and a couple of days after abdo did his dirty deed, Andy you joined h. you joined knowing fully well what he had done. makes you just as bad in my eyes. anybody who was happy to be in a tribe with him after his stunt is just as dirty as abdo. you can choose your friends. you chose to join abdo. shame on you too Andy.
Lets be honest, you don't know anything about me, nor who I was and wasn't friends with; but I am happy to admit I was and I am still friends with the player on the Abdo account, and everyone makes mistakes. I didn't know the player personally when he actually nobled you, had I of, I would have advised against the whole idea. Also, you can throw all the shame you want on me lol, I didn't know anyone on your account until many months after, nor did I know the full extent of what happened until much later - but I have no allegiances to you, I couldn't care less now or back then whether you were nobled, and it definitely wouldn't change my opinion or my decisions in this world lol.

OUTLAW - we tried to resolve diplomatic issues but we caught them supporting your vils whilst in the nap. when confronted OUTLAW said "I don't care, you can' fight to fronts so you give us what we want or we join H". they lasted a month after that statement.
I don't know what was said between Rogue and Outlaw, any statement they made was no reflection on H/R. All I know is they told us your NAP was done due to your outright disregard for the agreed terms, they wanted to join the war against you, and we were happy to welcome them to it. Well done on finishing them so easily though.

you joined the war a long time before we merged with HC. so that can' be the reason u joined the war. the merge didn't happen til after Xmas.
I didn't say that we joined the war due to you merging with HC, it was due to you guys becoming the entire south - HC were a very small portion of that. Me and Tony spoke at length about the Rogue/H war before the NAP ended, and it obvious it was going to happen. The only alternatives were for H to standby and allowed Rogue to war DWA (inevitably winning over time due to the difference in size), or to also war DWA, however both would only play into Rogue hands, as you it would have meant you guys growing stronger and making up more ground then warring us later on, so we'd have been stupid to standby and let that happen. At least now one side will have to earn the victory through a long hard fought war.

Andy

DeletedUser4753

oh thats sneaky :eek: didnt think abdo the sort.

i can see how it could happen though, when your playing tw on ya bill, your in your own little world where your relationships you make in game are the be all and end all, however its vry different when playing with rl friends in that its easy to view ppl ig as just sum dude that weighs nothing in comparison to rl friends, making this kind of betrayal seemingly less of a big thing as they arnt really your friends, if ya get me.

either way its uncool, deception does have some part in tw, else fakes would be shunned lol, but thiers a line.

DeletedUser14543

Guys, you're forgetting a big detail, we had a NAP saying we would not conquer in our cores yet, while i was there - meaning, in the NAP time - i had 2 rogue's villas inside my core...

who are you?

DeletedUser10789

I was the leader of [H] when Muh3 was kicked from the brotherhood, and we had nothing to do with that, that was all his own doing, but players are kicked and internaled from tribes all the time, its part and parcel of the game so why are you bringing that up now? Also, Abdo didn't take one of Muh3's villages, as you can see here, so why are you constantly talking rubbish on the externals? lol.

Andy

He did try to noble muh3, just failed to.

HLD

DeletedUser14543

eat-popcorn.jpg

script>

DeletedUser10789

Finally, onto SLAP, I didn't once attempt to take credit for it not working out, no, that was all down to you, round of applause for turning what was looking like a walk in the park win for SLAP into a catastrophic defeat; Bravo. Also, thanks for Kensey and Meeseeks, great players on both accounts.

Yeah I don't really know what to say to this tbh, SLAPs fall was due to the split that happened. D said I had done all sorts of stuff which was completely untrue, and I proved my innocence to the remaining SLAP players by showing them the full conversation that took place. Yes he managed to break up SLAP and persuade half the tribe to stick with him, the only part of this that was my 'fault' was for trusting him for so long when he clearly had no loyalty to me at all.

HLD

Deleted User - 851587

oh thats sneaky :eek: didnt think abdo the sort.

i can see how it could happen though, when your playing tw on ya bill, your in your own little world where your relationships you make in game are the be all and end all, however its vry different when playing with rl friends in that its easy to view ppl ig as just sum dude that weighs nothing in comparison to rl friends, making this kind of betrayal seemingly less of a big thing as they arnt really your friends, if ya get me.

either way its uncool, deception does have some part in tw, else fakes would be shunned lol, but thiers a line.

Yes mate, what you said does make sense - also just to clarify, it wasn't the original Abdo account, this was someone else using the same name - "abdo."

Andy

DeletedUser14683

A drunken flygod?? #sexpest

An arsenal supporter?

Gonorrhea?

If you're none of the above you’re not my worst nightmare!

I've talk to Flygod and i know that i can take more than him

Who is afraid of arsenal???

I'm a churro, not a STD :(

DeletedUser14425

Seen a few snakes in this game, but Abdo tops them all. I was co duke when he pulled his ratty move. The H tribe is founded on the back of deceitful rats who boosted accounts early into the Abdo account (he was temp banned first week) and nobled their own tribemate (Insomnia) before forming a tribe up in the north which you all trickled into.

Say what you want about Rogue, we always had our principles, there was a point where it was 5 members vs 100 or so enemies. The battlefield is set, lets finish this as it should be finished :cool:

DeletedUser14683

I'm sorry, but H was founded once Me and Jstarc where loosing elements over Brotherhood. We've come from the previous world after playing around with some higher tribes and our plan was to split Brotherhood into two separate tribes - one up on north, and other down south - to conquer and having a better place in the final war.

What happen was that our south tribe was weaker, and did not survived - although some members quit and they are now in rogue, as co-players or after a new start. Meanwhile, in north, me and Jstarc, had invited some friends from previous worlds and from other servers, combining with some inexperienced players that played with us in w32.

We had faith on them - and we still have - and Jstarc manage to merge with bigger tribes, and then this we all remember. It was H vs Rogue vs DWA, but we pulled out our magic trick and get a NAP with you, rogue. We're ok, we attacked, conquer DWA, but then you started to conquer between my villas - i've always been and the borderline - that, adding to the lack of trust we had in you, as you never answered our calls about that NAP violation, AngryTurtle - that replaced me as Lider after the merge - ended it, turn back to DWA (facing this world alone would have been a bad call) and after a lot of merges, we found place to join H, R, DWA and WW into 2 tribes (although this isn't complete)

I'm not saying you're dirty players - in a true war, there's no rules - and do like most of you, as you usually have a good mood either if you win, or loose, and that's the best part.

About abdo, there was a fake abdo in our tribe, and then we manage to invite the real one. We had some players quitting, so, instead of sharing villas, we agreed to give them to abdo - a typical merge - instead. To be honest, i don't know what happen next.

DeletedUser14683

oh yeah, and we're the pigs here, am i rigth rogue?

DeletedUser13686

you keep saying fake abdo and real abdo. BS. the "fake abdo" internalled the "real abdo" villages too. Stats dont lie.

Now if someone used my name and pulled the stunt abdo did, I certainly wouldnt be gifting them my 2 vils. more attempts to hide what he did. Must think we were born yesterday.

Deleted User - 851587

you keep saying fake abdo and real abdo. BS. the "fake abdo" internalled the "real abdo" villages too. Stats dont lie.

Now if someone used my name and pulled the stunt abdo did, I certainly wouldnt be gifting them my 2 vils. more attempts to hide what he did. Must think we were born yesterday.

The 'abdo.' account that was in H, was not the same player who was on the 'abdo' account from world 1. A complete coincidence that he returned and reached out to 'Abdo.' in w33, the original had actually been perma banned for several years, and only returned to his own account when the mods agreed to lift the ban.

DeletedUser13686

"A complete coincidence"
sure and i have to pop back to the maternity unit because i was born yesterday.