Propaganda

DeletedUser4753

2ae6fe23c0580279219bf17ffd7ffef0.png

You learn summin everyday lol,
Deadmau5 tweets among others make a whole lot more sense now, i feel down with the kids again! woop woop

DeletedUser10576

Hello again my old friend D1. ( One Goat to another. ) lol

I see I have a new fan here. What can I say ? ( Sheep will be sheep.)

Now that we have done the Old MacDonalds had a Farm theme, can we do the round and round the garden theme. ;)

A noob Fan did not like his opp reports on me and also his train reports on a barb close to me. ;)

I see his family members are slow to play but there taking the chilly barb play now so I hope that I will get paid for teaching this game to them ! If not I will take there villages for payment !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14696

i took from this thread a lot of people noble a lot of barbs :D

apparently i have a possible server record of 59 barbs in a single day, any competition???

tw.player can nobles that many barbs before finishing his coco pops on a bad day.

DeletedUser14696

Hello again my old friend D1. ( One Goat to another. ) lol

I see I have a new fan here. What can I say ? ( Sheep will be sheep.)

Now that we have done the Old MacDonalds had a Farm theme, can we do the round and round the garden theme. ;)

A noob Fan did not like his opp reports on me and also his train reports on a barb close to me. ;)

I see his family members are slow to play but there taking the chilly barb play now so I hope that I will get paid for teaching this game to them ! If not I will take there villages for payment !

Gobble gobble gobble. Tasty barbs.