OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser4753

when i think of codsamunts i imagine a fugly purple hippo with bad breath and terrible acne, so thier!

DeletedUser14520

Not far off mate just forgot about the missing leg and kegs that haven’t been changed in 4 years

DeletedUser14520

I do my best.

Where’s rik with his good old stats post anyway

Stats are funny when you look at it as 2vs1

Side 1:
Tribes: OLD
Side 2:
Tribes: NEW!, NEW!!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 214
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,097,057
Side 2: 1,610,070
Difference: 486,987

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13612

Haha, exlude your own tribe (I know stats would still be negative).

I honestly didnt think OLD could hug more people, but boy was I suprised :p Anyways exciting times ahead, but I wonder what would happen to TS and NH players IF you were to win?

DeletedUser14520

What would I wanna do that for it would look terrible ;p

Neither did we mate but after careful consideration and deliberation we came up with with the new collaboration.. and it’s suppose it’s as the old saying goes, there can only ever be 3 winners.

Which new side would win should things sway your way? ;)

DeletedUser4753

Am i entirely missing the point here?

So you have a world where rank 2 and rank 3 huddle under 1 banner, and weeks later they call the rank 1 a hugger?

i dont know enough about old to judge their credibility, but if New end up winning it surely just goes down as another merge to win world.

Cant have it both ways, you cant have a size advantage and play the underdog card at the same time, New are larger in total right? so it would be expected for them to win and have superior stats, that was surely the goal of banding together?

DeletedUser14520

Cheers for sticking up for us d1 but if BM and slap didn’t work together against us it would have been a pretty rubbish world. This is enjoyable at the moment, its no fun just coasting through to the win.

We’ve also recruited beyond our fair share of people through the acad tribe to find the decent ppl on the world. New like to boast about taking out the ones that couldn’t hack the pressure so we have to give them that don’t we ;)

Rik what account are you on?

DeletedUser4753

I merely correct bullshit, it could just be pure coincidence that Old players are just more modest, but have no fear, soon as porkies come out ill sharpen mi hatchet n come a huntin :D

DeletedUser14520

Looks like NH maybe feeling the same way as Rik about their old tribe mate

DeletedUser13373

I honestly didnt think OLD could hug more people, but boy was I suprised :p Anyways exciting times ahead, but I wonder what would happen to TS and NH players IF you were to win?

The Irony ....lol

Number 1

Reaction score
Am i entirely missing the point here?
Cant have it both ways, you cant have a size advantage and play the underdog card at the same time, New are larger in total right? so it would be expected for them to win and have superior stats, that was surely the goal of banding together?
Get your facts straight, we aren't larger in total.Guys can't win their own war, so tries to convince every tribe against us. https://prnt.sc/iswd55
iswd55

DeletedUser4753

1 OLD 13,202,493
+
6 OLD! 1,173,565
=

2 NEW! 8,612,786
+
3 NEW!! 6,922,549
=

15,535,335 >14,376,058

New are larger in total right? so it would be expected for them to win and have superior stats, that was surely the goal of banding together?

Yes, yes they are, dont assume things d1 as those nasty New! spin doctors will try fib to you

DeletedUser14611

Get your facts straight, we aren't larger in total.Guys can't win their own war, so tries to convince every tribe against us. https://prnt.sc/iswd55
iswd55

NEW declared war on TS well over a month ago so there was no need for OLD to convince us to fight you guys - it was already happening, just because we waited for an opportune time to hit back was simply a tactical decision by us.

Number 1

Reaction score
1 OLD 13,202,493
+
6 OLD! 1,173,565
=

2 NEW! 8,612,786
+
3 NEW!! 6,922,549
=

15,535,335 >14,376,058

Yes, yes they are, dont assume things d1 as those nasty New! spin doctors will try fib to you
U forget the main point, what this war is 5v2 in overall all old allies are much bigger.

NEW declared war on TS well over a month ago so there was no need for OLD to convince us to fight you guys - it was already happening, just because we waited for an opportune time to hit back was simply a tactical decision by us.
Don't lie here, u were working with old since last year, the war was declared because u were already allied with them.

DeletedUser13373

An enemies enemy is our friend.

This is the first op we have co-operated on so no idea where you get your conspiracies from.

DeletedUser4753

i imagine TS is its own tribe with its own agenda own leadership and own goals, having a shared interest in seeing the combined rank 1 fall with old does not condem them to the same relationship NEW! and NEW!! have.

i mean it makes perfect sense, merge to win and hugging has proven one of the most effective ways of winnning tw, so when New do such ploys i imagine it does but paint a big target on thier heads to the rest of the world.

cause n effect perhaps

DeletedUser14520

Congratulations to new! On making it to rank one, must be a good morale boost for you guys ;) :D

DeletedUser13533

I imagine being in new is the same as going with a fat bird, no one really wants to but someone’s got to take one for the team

DeletedUser14520

Stats now ops are even (don’t hold me to it)

Side 1:
Tribes: OLD, OLD!
Side 2:
Tribes: NEW!, NEW!!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 142
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,225,807