World without premium

DeletedUser14685

Hi,
IS any chance you can create a world without access to buy premium points?
That will be good for players which can't afford to spend a lot of money. I will be happy yo pay an entry fee of somenthing sensible like £5.
Thank you.
Ovi

Executioner

Reaction score
I agree here would be good to see a world where players cant pay to win.
Paying fro premium account and account manager also loot assistant is ok but being able to buy resources for PP to get ahead is ok of you have money to spend like that but unfair to those that don't and wanna play the game fairly.

DeletedUser10970

Hi Guys
Classic worlds only have Premium acc, Loot Assistant and Account Manager. No other PP advantages like res purchase or quick build, or scavenging.
Great fun. Current world closed but another will be starting. Check out Velocity forum
LM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

Hi Guys
Classic worlds only have Premium acc, Loot Assistant and Account Manager. No other PP advantages like res purchase or quick build, or scavenging.
Great fun. Current world closed but another will be starting. Check out Velocity forum
LM

Funnily enough classic worlds are way less competitive than normal worlds

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Funnily enough classic worlds are way less competitive than normal worlds

That doesn't seem to be true.

I've played 8 .uk worlds and been rank 1 or 2 on every one of them. I'm rank 59 on classic at the moment. I'll rise ranks, but I'd still consider this to be the most competitive .uk world I've seen since at least uk10.

At least if talking about what worlds have the most good players as opposed to good tribes.