OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13612

Well we can ofc continue to get back here and brag after each others OP's :p

Anyways I still cant understand why people wants to be OLD's pounding shield

DeletedUser14520

Sorry mate yeah I should have come to congratulate you

Well done on slightly bettering our op efforts on yourselves against a tribe 1/10 your size, must have took a lot of planning n team work ;)

It’s hardly a pounding shield lol not our fault you lot ain’t had the knackers to hit our core tribe in a while

DeletedUser14520

hmm lots of green nobles being sent our way, better make sure we send all tribe support we have over to the vills with inc!

Rik, think our pounding shield lasted a tad longer than yours haha

DeletedUser14520

From the other side? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14520

Topfouron 29.03. at 14:58
phone-white.png

Yep, sniped and recapped, you guys should know what that’s like here in the east ;)
Hence why you haven’t hit here for awhile...
Il be waiting for you to rip through me, had no challenge this side and gets pretty boring, find myself sending just 50 cats to players that can’t defend ;)
Codsamuntson 29.03. at 14:50
phone-white.png

You wouldn’t mate we’d rip through you like a dog with a bone

Deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser14519

I guess this would dampen optimism!

Side 1:
Tribes: OLD, OLD!
Side 2:
Tribes: NEW!, NEW!!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 44
Difference: 265

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,070,294
Side 2: 347,793
Difference: 1,722,501

chart

DeletedUser13612

:p

Firstly I have to say, I've never experienced so many let downs for a tribe. The amount of personal problems and set backs is beyond what I call normal, cause we usually all have them, but damn.

However OLD has been good as a team, had benefits, but still the better tribe. We're not giving up that easily though ;)

DeletedUser14520

You gonna tell us which account your on yet Rik??

Appreciate people have let you lot down, you’ve had to go thru a lot of internals..
Presuming you’ve stopped gokass munching too hence he’s flat lining? We thought he was inactive and changed targets slightly in the Op but that bit us a bit lol

Looks like you guys maybe having some fun this weekend! GL :) might catch some of us intoxicated lol.

Oo and I hear punks been calling me nasty names... Looks like I achieved what I wanted ;)

DeletedUser13612

Oh I didnt realise you didnt know, I am on Jaime Lannister.

That is whenever I dont sit half the tribe :p

Dont get me started on Punk, dont think she's a fan of me either, but we have to do the best out of it ay?