Say Something

DeletedUser14714

Does anyone actually still play here? been checking in every now and then and not seeing any competition in the rounds etc all seem to be won in the first hour/hours.

Think we can set a server up once a week or something (Doesn't need to be a official server), Uk vs .Net or something bunch of .net players Im sure would love speed but haven't really played as there is a lot of new players coming up and old faces returning since its comings to W100 over there.

Think it would be something cool for everyone since all you speed players over here seem to have had it easy the last months/years :p

Just a Idea if there is enough players I Might make up a skype group and we can try work something out for dates and a round that suits like 10-20 of us on each side.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Hardly anyone uses these forums now, and the game is dying a slow death as the speed version isn't really supported by the game developers.

Most active players are on Skype and in general and tribe chats already. Get to know some regular players in-game and you'll find another world of players!

On the whole though, most of the truly capable players have deserted the game, just a handful left now, and even they're infrequent visitors.

DeletedUser13317

Does anyone actually still play here? been checking in every now and then and not seeing any competition in the rounds etc all seem to be won in the first hour/hours.

Think we can set a server up once a week or something (Doesn't need to be a official server), Uk vs .Net or something bunch of .net players Im sure would love speed but haven't really played as there is a lot of new players coming up and old faces returning since its comings to W100 over there.

Think it would be something cool for everyone since all you speed players over here seem to have had it easy the last months/years :p

Just a Idea if there is enough players I Might make up a skype group and we can try work something out for dates and a round that suits like 10-20 of us on each side.

I played .net around world 1 and 2 played up to around 30ish i think but once they moved the .net speed worlds to .uk which they did as .net had them everyday at one point an since i moved i have not gone back to .net I don't play normal worlds anymore as there too much time and dedication but i love speed as i can just join a round play win and next week play again not have a commitment but indeed i have a skype with like 10 years of tw players/speed your quite late to the party here an something i seen over the years players are getting better an there is competetion around if you join enough rounds you will find it. but yes what sounds like your saying is you want the private speed servers back which a lot of players have already cried about but again as kev said they don't really support the speed side of the game which is a shame bc once speed is done I'm done with inno

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
someone who is correct

then again, stop teaming up with the entire round if you want more of a challenge - hugging the rounds competition then saying the rounds are easy doesn't resonate with me it just makes you look like a cawk

DeletedUser14749

I've seen that you wrote here. Don't mess with Kettimmy, eh? He is not a North American Minuteman. That's why, you couldn't defeat us, for a long, you shouldn't have to be: prejudiced. Its a same like this: I could say that: you are a British coward. Is this the acting the fool?... I might, it's not the best opinion, to be make a good a gameplay, eh?

Milena.uk/Bailey.ca

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14771

Hi there

I really don't know where should I begin and where should've to write but I got a tip to write here.
If anyone searching Bailey in the Bailey.ca account, I have a very bad news, she isn't there and maybe she won't be there anymore. She had car accident today, maybe a hour ago and we (me and Jacqui, the co players) really don't know what will happening with her. Her signs are not okay, and not stable right now and she has some broken bones, and something went wrong inside.

She has beaten by a truck, got massive hit and she hit her head into the steering wheel.

If you need any update you can find elmocrusin or me here:
https://m.me/recognise94
Tw Facebook, shared between us, mean me, Jacqui and Bailey. If you write there, please write that person's name who are searched by you

Kind regards
CalcyLynn

DeletedUser13448

Hi there

I really don't know where should I begin and where should've to write but I got a tip to write here.
If anyone searching Bailey in the Bailey.ca account, I have a very bad news, she isn't there and maybe she won't be there anymore. She had car accident today, maybe a hour ago and we (me and Jacqui, the co players) really don't know what will happening with her. Her signs are not okay, and not stable right now and she has some broken bones, and something went wrong inside.

She has beaten by a truck, got massive hit and she hit her head into the steering wheel.

If you need any update you can find elmocrusin or me here:
https://m.me/recognise94
Tw Facebook, shared between us, mean me, Jacqui and Bailey. If you write there, please write that person's name who are searched by you

Kind regards
CalcyLynn

You're such a fraud man get outta here, you should start writing novels with this creativity. I'm guessing you're just an alias of Bailey, if not then you're both terrible players and you cannot win when anyone decent joins to save your life.