GDPR Feedback

DeletedUser13859

Even though I have an account on TW will I be automatically opted out of emails from TribalWars/Innogames. I understand that you are automatically opted out and have to physically opt in if you still want to receive the emails?

DeletedUser4753

In the past one could get in trouble for cyber abusing ppl, do police now require a warrant to view such irc/online text to put d1 in trouble or is anything i type still deemed public property and can be used as evidence against me?

Also

If this is the case and someone is filling charges against me for cyber bullying, can i counter sue for breach of privacy?

DeletedUser3371

I'm pretty sure, giving free legal advice wasn't in the job description when they applied for mod jobs. :p

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
For the e-mails I'll have to check. I think they were "opt in" to begin with in the past but I could be wrong, I'll get back to this.

Anything you write is still public and can be used against you, however your personal data can and has to be removed when you wish it so, although I'm fairly sure that when they're talking incriminating behaviour you can't really counter sue for privacy breaches when the incriminating behaviour was public to begin with.

DeletedUser4753

lol^

I dont think id of even known it was happening if not for tw