Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser14618

weekly update
nothing much happening on w36 . yadda yadda yadda . internalling season has begun timed with sunny weather and world cup . too hot to have a fight . rather have a beer

DeletedUser14618

well been an interesting week on this world as it went a bit tits up and no knickers on

The world is now divided into 2 factions

1 DM
masters of the North . 12.5m plus points , most villages . well led . good players . Top Dogs .

2. The Aces
an alliance of SPIT, 5HM and DICE together about 17m , even more villages , chaotic , disorganised rabble . More fun .

After 2 months of world peace on and off , peeps have started throwing nukes at each other . Feeling is fun . DM have taken early lead in villages and OD . However will put some stats up in a couple of weeks when war is more meaningful and fog has cleared .

On paper , DM should steam roller through . However it isn't on paper its on w36 and strange things could still happen . Don't dismiss the underdogs too quickly . If I was at Ladbokes I would put £20 on DM to win at 2 to 1 . But when I pop to William Hill I would put £10 on Aces at 6 to 1 fixed . The longer the war continues then the Aces odds shorten

whilst tribes chat, banter etc , its noted that the 2 factions are quite different in style, organisation, leadership and strategy . One is competent . The other isn't . […….yet...] This adds another flavour to the world as we all try and work out what the other is saying . Its a 2 horse race .

3 PiB
roundabout 3m points . rim tribe . could make a difference . Interestingly the worse the Aces do the more likely PiB will join the Southerners to act as counterweight to DM . But at the moment not getting involved .

DeletedUser10789

So the world a few days ago looked roughly like this:

1. DM. 12.5 million points, 21 members.
2. SPIT. 7.5 million points, 20 members.
3. 5hm (family of dice). 7.4 million points, 20 members.
4. Dice (family of 5hm). 3 million points, 20 members.
5. PIB. 3 million points, 18 members.

The diplo stood as
DM (+63) war v SPIT
5hm+ Dice war v SPIT (don't think any side nobled off the other though, despite a "full" 5hm op on SPIT).

However, 5hm were secretly plotting to drop their NAP with DM. "Crafty" Caley as Pangolin refers to him as, was talking to lots of other tribes to get an ALL v DM situation, while at the same time lying constantly to DM leadership that they were friendly and nothing was going to change. They agreed to a merge with SPIT. And having already broken the NAP terms several times with DM which they were allowed to get away with due to DM good faith and an assurance from 5hm that the NAP was solid, Caley proceeded to drop the NAP and entirely disrespect the cooldown that had been agreed to (with attacks being send 24 hours after the NAP had been cancelled, despite a clear 72 hour cooldown before any attacks could be sent). Anyways, they proceeded to take 0 villages off DM in this full tribal op, in fact they lost several villages as well on their "op day".

Anyways, now the map looks like this
1. DM 12.5 million, 21 members.
2/3/4. Aces family (old Spit/dice/5hm/WAL merger family tribe). 17.5 million points, 60 ish members.
5. PiB. 3 million. 18 members, yet to confirm a side.

DM are currently 6 up against the Aces family, despite the huge points difference + backstab of the NAP cooldown, and despite the fact Aces have opped and DM have not.

HLD

DeletedUser14618

corr
anyone would think you are victims of war crime or something .

if nothing happens DM would gradually win world . If something happens then DM might not win the world .
Bearing in mind DM is the amalgam of a backstab on SPIT, HLD holding moral high ground is a bit swampy

But thanks for posting .

DeletedUser10789

I have not said anything that is factually incorrect, hence why Pangolin has proceeded to just slur random insults at me in an attempt to save face.

As I said to you in PM, there is absolutely nothing wrong with changing diplomacy. We had a NAP, with a cooldown, it was never expected to last the world. I have no problem with this.

But the way you went about it, constantly lying to me saying it wasn't going to happen, Caley had agreed to a joint op with SPIT and "tricked me" into me telling him our nuke numbers, breaking the nap by merging WAL and other things, then violating the cooldown to get an advantage and catch us off guard as best you could.

On a side note, SPIT were never backstabbed. TMD just changed diplo with them, they did not violate a cooldown or anything like you did.
And I was never in TMD, so that's pretty ridiculous how your taking aim at me for that.

HLD

DeletedUser14618

Hey a few things incorrect . But when you are the enemy you tend to get all paranoid and stuff . I cant help that if you need to demonise us to get your fun :)

"5HM were secretly plotting...."
lols I mailed you and said we needed opera of a finish to this world . You shrugged your shoulders at idea .
Everyone but you has shrugged their shoulders at the Aces. It was so obvious to world development . Why you feigning surprise and umbrage ?

where did I lie to you ? ouch that hurts . That's a sluuuuuurrrrr !!

the NaP times - yes I said sorry in PM , I said sorry in our forums, I say sorry here . But that was more due to us calculating time wrong . Not out of malice and bald men with white pussycats ordering their agents to kill Bond . I offered you guys an extension . You declined . The cooldown period …....bit you omit in your narrative is it took 3 days for these attacks to reach you . Hardly an ambush and cut n grab like you getting all flustered over . you had 3 days to stack . you did . jamesys was deff of the day . well done . pat on the back to you . So hardly any damage done in any event . Why you feigning moral outrage when you declined extension of time and said you were ready and clearly were . ?

sorry I seemingly got my facts wrong about how TMD and Mayhem got it together . weren't you the duke of Mayhem and then DM handling the merge , Clearly you knew no details about what happened . complete surprise .Obviously you were not in TMD so you knew nothing and it was all above board. Just like you moaning on about a 72 hour long ambush . or the surprise when we merged with SPIT .

whats the next post gonna say ? we sent killer pigeons over their cities , they have videos of caley sacrificing a goat ,
why do you even need to froth it up ? the coffee the same underneath .

DeletedUser10789

Hey a few things incorrect . But when you are the enemy you tend to get all paranoid and stuff . I cant help that if you need to demonise us to get your fun :)

"5HM were secretly plotting...."
lols I mailed you and said we needed opera of a finish to this world . You shrugged your shoulders at idea .
Everyone but you has shrugged their shoulders at the Aces. It was so obvious to world development . Why you feigning surprise and umbrage ?

where did I lie to you ? ouch that hurts . That's a sluuuuuurrrrr !!

Caley was mailing me agreeing to
1. A joint op on SPIT
2. Discussions for alliance terms

While at the same time

1. Mailing PIB trying to persuade them to turn on us
2. Agreeing to a merge with SPIT
3. Planning and preparing to op us.

If that's not secretly plotting + lying then I don't know wtf is my dude

HLD

DeletedUser10789

the NaP times - yes I said sorry in PM , I said sorry in our forums, I say sorry here . But that was more due to us calculating time wrong . Not out of malice and bald men with white pussycats ordering their agents to kill Bond . I offered you guys an extension . You declined . The cooldown period …....bit you omit in your narrative is it took 3 days for these attacks to reach you . Hardly an ambush and cut n grab like you getting all flustered over . you had 3 days to stack . you did . jamesys was deff of the day . well done . pat on the back to you . So hardly any damage done in any event . Why you feigning moral outrage when you declined extension of time and said you were ready and clearly were . ?

We pointed out you were breaching the NAP cooldown, so did some members of your tribe, yet you continued to attack us as planned. Hardly an accident as you're trying to make it out.
And the fact we had 3 days to prepare and defended it well (ofc we did you guys are terrible) has nothing to do with the fact that you daylight stabbed us by breaching the cooldown and going back on your word.

Also you did not "offer me an extension of the cooldown which I declined". That is entirely untrue.

HLD

DeletedUser14618

On 17 07 at 23.07pm you said 72 hours was fine . please check your PMs properly before getting all uppetty and liar accusing and stuff .
[ can I post it ? I don't understand this data protection thingy too well ?]

your rep is your rep . you getting into an argument here that you really don't want to go down . best you stop throwing nonsense .

DeletedUser10789

Whitty:
"do you need more than 72 hours ?
if that's not enough time for you guys , please feel free to ask for more"

HotLikeDat:
"Lol 72 hours is plenty, just funny watching u guys betray and backstab for a minute advantage. Laughable, pathetic and embarrassing for your leadership. Stabbers will get what’s coming to them."

72 hours was plenty, your op was an utter disaster, we got almost double the ODD that you got ODA because the op was so awful.
And of course I was not going to "ask for more", we had already agreed to more and you had gone back on it, so there is 0% chance I will agree to anything with you again.
Fool me once shame on you, and I'll never let you get into a position to fool me twice.

DeletedUser14618

ok so you did agree 72 hours and what I said above about you having warning was correct .
the rest of your post is self serving emotional drivel .

I don't see any apology for calling me a liar ? you even quoted my offer and your own acceptance . am waiting ……….:)

DeletedUser10789

You have absolutely no logical processing power whatsoever, so i will keep it simple.

Caley7
phone.png
on 12.07. at 16:55
7. 72 hour cooldown period if cancelled (no attacks to be sent until 72 hours after cancellation).

Attacks were sent around 24 hours after cancellation.
24 is less than 72.
That is clearly a violation.

DeletedUser14618

agreed
said sorry
but a violation by mistake is different to a backstab
doh !
you need some serotonin . makes youless paranoid about conspiracy theories

DeletedUser10789

but a violation by mistake is different to a backstab

Advice to murderer: Say it was a mistake, it makes it ok.
Advice to shop lifter: Say it was a mistake, it makes it ok.
Advice to Hitler: Say it was a mistake, it makes it ok.
Advice to backstabber: say it was a mistake, it makes it ok.

Genius.

DeletedUser14618

yep maybe in your world everything is pre planned and there is no free will or chaos theory . Its all intentional and someone is responsible .
but I am sorry , in this instance here , it did not happen as you wish to see it . chaos theory is a big element of tw .

you still owe me an apology ……..:)

DeletedUser10789

Apology for what?
You trying to poach 2 members from our tribe while we STILL HAD A NAP??

gud 1

DeletedUser14618

HLD changes subject now . he is bored with above topic and has already vented his faux rage

hmm poaching members ? is this against the law ? has this never been done in tw ? did you not poach TMD? did winky have the record for poaching before he quit ? I was joking when I said killer pigeons and sacrificial goats . I didn't expect you to go down this one . but hey , go ahead .

DeletedUser10789

HLD changes subject now . he is bored with above topic and has already vented his faux rage

hmm poaching members ? is this against the law ? has this never been done in tw ? did you not poach TMD? did winky have the record for poaching before he quit ? I was joking when I said killer pigeons and sacrificial goats . I didn't expect you to go down this one . but hey , go ahead .

5 minutes to come up with this drivel after I brought up another of your betrayals, wow.

1. Yes you were mailing 2 of my members trying to convince them to join you while the NAP was still in place.
2. No it's not against the law but it is snakey and another example of a backstab.
3. Yes it has been done in TW by well known backstabbers
4. No we did not poach TMD, a merge is not at all a poach.
5. Winky also poached a couple people yes, but not with people he had a NAP with, just adds insult to injury.

HLD

DeletedUser14618

you just carry on shouting and hope the wind will here you .
am sorry big fella, you are wrong and you are paranoid . But that's the way you like to play your tw .

but have noted that today you turning to dark arts . very abusive , attempting to be divisive . spies and what not .
oooh HLD's hands not so clean ? all that you accuse us of , you and your ally just done . word for that - hypocrite .
murky swampy high ground you stand on I said at start of this barnie . still say that .

btw just in case you forgot , you accused me of beig a liar . By your own evidence you posted it confirmed I wasn't . You not big enough to admit when you are wrong on something ? ego getting in way of your strong ethical and moral code ?

DeletedUser10789

We only went to poach some of your players after you tried to poach our own, that's called dealing out karma. Hypocritical? Not really, I'm having a go at you for trying to poach my members when we still had NAP, I never did this to you. I poached your members when we were enemies.
Poaching from a NAP'd tribe is also a lot worse than poaching from an enemy tribe.

And shouting? Your debating tactics are abysmal, I'm typing, as are you, not shouting you cretin.

And I did accuse you of being a liar, and you were lying. You said you offered me an extension, but you didn't, you said "if you want an extension you should ask". If I have on the tribe page, "Diplomacy - Ask HotLikeDat" that doesn't mean I am offering everyone diplomacy just by stating that they can ask me. I might still say no.

Learn english nub.