Request from the tribe leader

DeletedUser14823

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been racking my brain about this for a while now and I just need someone else' view on this. The leader of my tribe sent a circular
mail yesterday with a question to clear a villa for him so that he could noble it.
He sent a report with it so I checked it out and put it in the simulator. According to the simulator I would have lost everything.
Granted I didn't know the wall level but worst case scenario it's 20 so I put that in first, after that I turned the level to 15 and still the losses were substantial
Below you can see the messages that where sent between my tribe leader and me.

yesterday at 21:42
Don't worry about it someone else offered

yesterday at 21:38
People need to pull there weight, if you had a train ready and I didn't I'd do the same for you

yesterday at 21:36
I am what my application says. I am not snarky, I think ahead. Clearing that villa is not worth the risk of loosing my troops. I'm uncertain as to how you can't see that. Every action has a reaction. and if that reaction is not positive then it isn't worth doing

yesterday at 21:28
You seem snarky and hard to work with, you're not like how you made out in you're app lol

yesterday at 21:27
Well if you don't trust me then I don't trust you

yesterday at 21:27
I'm sorry but that is information that I will not give away

yesterday at 21:26
I broke my rule about inviting to many players in church radius but you're app was good and you sounded like a team player, was I wrong to accept your app?

yesterday at 21:25
How much do you have, I've simulated it with my own and I can clear it without sending my nobles

yesterday at 21:24
It's not worth losing all my troops

yesterday at 21:23
Why not?

yesterday at 21:22
No I'm not attacking

yesterday at 21:21
Can you do it for 7am instead please? I have enough off to send with my train need to get him out the way quick

yesterday at 21:19
yes

yesterday at 21:18
Are you offensive tho?

yesterday at 21:18
Can't do it

yesterday at 21:10
Sent: Dec 19, 2018 20:53:36
Attacker's luck
6.4%
Morale: 100%
Attacker:
Origin:
Quantity: 0 0 0 0 202 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 71 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: The troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender:
Destination:
Quantity: 1000 963 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Buffs: Swordsman: +30% defense power
Spear fighter: +5% defense power
+10% building defense vs siege
Belief: The troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Espionage
Resources scouted: 10.932 7.114 17.320

Can anyone clear this by NB?

I have been a member of this tribe for only 5 days so far. Am I that wrong for not wanting to sacrifice all my troops?
Yes I should have replied in a different way but he was going at it and I was ready to hit the hay for that night.
I'm all for helping a tribe member but I thought his request was somewhat irrational, or was I the one who was wrong?

Kind regards

Hrolf

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
"Trust is everything", this isn't really that trustworthy.

Any decent player will pull off first ennoblement with her/his own troops. Even in the event some help is needed, I've been in plenty well organized tribes to know there is coordination and IG Forum use.
This leader just comes off as someone who rushed train without troops to back it and sees members as "extra troop repositories" to use as he/she pleases.

Go figure, enemy only has wall 20 and 1050sf and 1300sw... how are you unable to clear that when you have a train of nobles? If you have a train but not the troops to back it you made some very bad decisions. People need to carry their weight? Carry your own. I've never seen decent dukes who are not formidable 'solo' players to begin with.