Top...?

DeletedUser14830

Let's kick off W42 with an attempt to get these forums active again... I haven't played in a while (so long they deleted my account :mad:), so lets start with who are the top 5 tribes/players to watch out for ?

DeletedUser9948

HotLikeDat is a player to watch out for, i tell you that much.

DeletedUser3348

360ev I think it was world 20 we last played? Just messaged you on skype

Also when did paladins get skills?! ‍♂️

DeletedUser14329

Ah lets get it out of the way then

5 players to watch out for:

DeathRow
Woody213
PAUL T and MASTERS
shaun1102
Insomnia

5 tribes
TnC (of course)
Dregs
PT
STD
TBC

Reastablished

Reaction score
Top 5 players

Paul T and masters
Insomnia
Hitmonchan
Woody213
Party Animalz

Top 5 Tribes
END
Dregs
STD
TBC
TnC

DeletedUser14830

Top 5 players

Linukas - incredible growth, consistently rank 1 on all worlds
Loganas - Similar to Linukas but just not quite as good
Barbzilla - shout out ;)
Paul T & masters
Hitmonchan

Top 5 Tribes

END
Dregs
TBC
TnC
STD

DeletedUser5582

Top players?!

Is a premium spend off at the mo.

Top tribes

END. Great name and some decent names in there so early doors have to be fancied.
TBC. Not packed full of meaty goodness as END and their spread is not ticking boxes for me. Would struggle if targeted early doors but this is UK world so hugging will see them through

TnC. Decent spread but lacking quality throughout their member list. Why 20 so soon?!

TXC. No. Shakes head and cries.

Dregs. Good position bar poor Nibbles who looks like will need some long term support to keep them safe. Should do ok early door.

Honourable mentions...Wolves maybe but will see.

DeletedUser9948

Top 5 players(in no particular order)

- Paul T & Masters
- Barbzilla
- Insomnia
- Hitmonchan(with Aki around)
- Woody213

Top 3 tribes(in no particular order)

- END
- Dregs
- STD

DeletedUser10789

Top 5 players:

Paul T
Insomnia
Hitmonchan
Shaun1102
Woody213

Early days still, but these are usually a reliable bunch to pitch in the top 10 from mid-game onwards

DeletedUser6695

Hmmm...

The ranks are currently SUPER inflated by premium spending so it's very hard to gauge who's the top player.

My one's to watch would be :
  1. Blade24 - He's been at the top of farming for most of the world now so he's doing something right and clearly active
  2. ACCAD - Also a big farmer so should do well but his position in END's k makes that questionable
  3. Harambe Dixout - Nice position in an easy continent with high levels of farming. Should continue his rapid growth
  4. Hitmonchan - Ive played very closely with this player on previous occasions and he will do well
  5. Wardy and Nibs - Ain't no stopping the wardy train boysss, duck and cover
Tribes:

These are a given unless some disband so meh

DeletedUser14851

I am not even going to do players because of PP boosting, and I do not care enough to research past worlds and see who I think will do well.

But for tribes....

K45- No Escape should have no problem dominating it.
K44-STD should also have no problem.
K54- A little more interesting but END should have no problem. Might slow down their growth facing a little bit more competition but I highly doubt it.
K55- DREGS should have no problem.

These 4 tribes should be the ones to look out for, kinda weird to see only 4 K's in the world lol

DeletedUser6695

Hmmm...

The ranks are currently SUPER inflated by premium spending so it's very hard to gauge who's the top player.

My one's to watch would be :
  1. Blade24 - He's been at the top of farming for most of the world now so he's doing something right and clearly active
  2. ACCAD - Also a big farmer so should do well but his position in END's k makes that questionable
  3. Harambe Dixout - Nice position in an easy continent with high levels of farming. Should continue his rapid growth
  4. Hitmonchan - Ive played very closely with this player on previous occasions and he will do well
  5. Wardy and Nibs - Ain't no stopping the wardy train boysss, duck and cover
Tribes:

These are a given unless some disband so meh

Id like to withdraw my no2...Turns out 2 was actually representative of the number of braincells he had

DeletedUser5582

Gasp! Now common CF you can't leave it there! What did (or didn't he do) to warrant such a post?! Though Warlords looked a shocking tribe still your public demands more!

DeletedUser14425

Looking on after few months, landscape changed but key names still up there, except some (cough) :p