MAOMAO &GNOME&GNELF VS MANIC FAMILY

• Thread starter DeletedUser14869
  • Start date

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
have proof of everything i put in my profile but sure all lies ;)

Lets go through some of these profile things clearly shall we.

Tactics Comment
not exactly sure what tactics you are refering to as being petty but from, my knowledge the names you state for petty tactics have both played the game the way it is if you wanna talk about petty tactics you should Look at Manic.

Manic Allies ~TR~ then backstab them.
Manic Naps Gnome then breaks terms twice in 24 hours.
Manic then Hugs and Mass recruits EXP
Manic Naps MaoMao then breaks terms again.
Manic Allies QU prolly wont break terms because they are the only friendly tribe left.

Mass recruit, Hugging, Mass Barb Munching and backstabbing all of which can be deemed petty and all have been done by manic.

Inviting Members Comment
last time i checked recruitment is part of the game which if you actually check stats not all members recruited were top players from other tribes. besides if players show interest in joining Gnome / Gnelf there is no harm in looking into it would rather be in a tribe of quality than that of quantity which is not what i can say for QU whom seem to recruit anything that moves or breathes regardless of skill or activity.

Spreading Lies Comment
again instead of being a sheep following other peoples opinions if you actually check the stats these so called lies you claim are actual facts but then i dont expect you to actually look because honestly looking at all the text you have written over time just make you seem you have a very low IQ.

Barb Spiking comment
Really.... are you that dumb?

Using Spies Comment
what you mean like Manic did to !?! with Anthrich? we dont need the spies even with the amount of mails i get from QU asking for an invite unlike manic we have standards. as for Black demon she is a very respectable player so to accuse her of being a spy i think if she saw that she might physically bitch slap you until your blue in the face.

PP Whoring
yeah and so what? i like using PP whats wrong with that? just because your broke ass aint got the monies doesn't mean anybody else cant use it just because you dont after all "if you aint got no money take your broke ass home"

now that we have covered all the basis of your profile there i will surely and indefinitely look forward to seeing this so called proof rather than just say you have proof post it othewise your just full of shit but i am interested in what other crap you come up with i'm sure your master little bo beep manic will whisper a few in your ear for you to post up on your profile like a good boy.

cptswans

Reaction score
You are absolutely right, every tribe nobles barbs and I don't think that the number of total taken barbs matter. I think the ratio does.
If two tribes both nobled 100 vills in total, one of them 90 barbs the other one only 5 barbs I would much prefer the second tribe :)

So I compared the ratio total/barb: (I took the number of barbs that foxtrot posted)

QU family: 497/248= 2,0 --> every 2nd vill taken was a barb
Gnome/Gnelf: 789/146= 5,4 --> not even every 5th vill taken was a barb
Manic family: 804/343= 2,3 --> just under every 2nd vill taken was a barb
Maomao family: 588/354 = 1,66 --> over every 2nd vill taken was a barb

I don't disagree, my only point is, if your going to moan at a tribe for munching barbs, you better make sure your own doesn't first, regardless of ratio, as ratio does not take into account, location. Gnome are fairly central with a great position for expansion in multiple directions, many in QU are not so fortunate.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I mean, from the stats that both me and favi just showed, it kinda show's we really aint "barb munching" compared to any of the other tribes :D

DeletedUser14893

I don't disagree, my only point is, if your going to moan at a tribe for munching barbs, you better make sure your own doesn't first, regardless of ratio, as ratio does not take into account, location. Gnome are fairly central with a great position for expansion in multiple directions, many in QU are not so fortunate.

I understand that it gets harder to noble non barb villages if possible targets are recruited into the tribe. ;)
There is also always the possibility for people to relocate to another area.

DeletedUser14884

again like i said previously MAOMAO is your ally and they've munched the most barbs in this world probs more than both manic and qu combined L

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Did you just like, completely skip over where I put the counts on each tribe and how many barbs they've taken, to which Favi then worked out the ratio of total villas:barbs capped? lmfao

Foxtrot

Reaction score
again like i said previously MAOMAO is your ally and they've munched the most barbs in this world probs more than both manic and qu combined L

I'm bored so I've gone through each tribe on twstats and worked out how many barbs each family tribe has taken total.

Barb conquer count;
QU family - 248
Gnome/Gnelf - 146
Manic family - 343
Maomao family - 354

(This won't be 100% accurate, was just quickly scanning through and counting and I've probably missed something somewhere but you get the gist from this)

So just goes to show that the gnome/gnelf family have conquered the least amount of barbs, over 100 less than you guys, yet we're "muching just as much as maomao" :D

If you're going to say something stupid, at least read everything said beforehand XD

DeletedUser14893

we never said that they didn't, just that we don't munch :)

still waiting for your proofs that all the statements in your profile are correct

DeletedUser14884

Posted last comment without reading second page of thread that was my mistake but yeah everyone is barb munching. :p

I have proof of everything I put in my profile there's no need for me to have to explain when Ban and Fox know it to be true so anyone else commenting or asking for proof you can remove yourself from that part of the conversation. <3 They are the ones its aimed at anyway and as long as they know we're aware of their petty tactics is fine by me.

Favi you're talking about members being recruited from other tribes when you soaked in majority of unknowns refugees a bit ironic no?

Now dusty --

I didn't say recruiting isn't a part of the game but clearly recruiting when you're in war is just an escape out of actually dealing with the players. You invite people who cause you the most hassle and then act as if they went to you? One of our top members was asked to join not the other way round dont forget that. L

You do realise johnny said someone in MANIC stacked his village and no-one in MANIC rose in ODS but someone in gnome did, so I don't even know how you're saying "lies" is facts now unless theres a magic way to kill troops from supporting and not go up in ODS please enlighten me. Also why is it when you're talking to someone on the internet you act like you have a higher IQ than them, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Barb spiking is a petty tactic, yes still a tactic but its petty.

Again more lies no-one in QU has asked to get an invite but please continue down that path. Black Demon definitely spread info, gbt made it very obvious that she did as well. "not a spy" yet she told you how things are in our tribe and also let you take her vils. Definitely not a spy i guess. >.>

Congratulations you spend 1000's of pounds on a browser game are you proud. P.S im not broke I just refuse to spend 1000's on a game when there are other things that take precedent.

Also late reply completely forgot to check forums.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Posted last comment without reading second page of thread that was my mistake but yeah everyone is barb munching. :p

I have proof of everything I put in my profile there's no need for me to have to explain when Ban and Fox know it to be true so anyone else commenting or asking for proof you can remove yourself from that part of the conversation. <3 They are the ones its aimed at anyway and as long as they know we're aware of their petty tactics is fine by me.

No you dont have proof because if you did you would of shown it by now but instead you haven't so your just purely full of crap but may i add that claiming you have proof when you do not is also by your own words a petty tactic because according to your profile you are Spreading lies to other players to cause unrest.

Favi you're talking about members being recruited from other tribes when you soaked in majority of unknowns refugees a bit ironic no?

they weren't refugee's but you will consider them that because you have low standards of people which is clearly shown in your posts that it's just a reflection of yourself.

Now dusty --

I didn't say recruiting isn't a part of the game but clearly recruiting when you're in war is just an escape out of actually dealing with the players. You invite people who cause you the most hassle and then act as if they went to you? One of our top members was asked to join not the other way round dont forget that. L

right right so by your definition then that means you and Manic are escaping out of dealing with players since both of your tribes have recruited everything that moves on the map? you keep claiming this recruitment crap but i am yet to see any proof?

You do realise johnny said someone in MANIC stacked his village and no-one in MANIC rose in ODS but someone in gnome did, so I don't even know how you're saying "lies" is facts now unless theres a magic way to kill troops from supporting and not go up in ODS please enlighten me. Also why is it when you're talking to someone on the internet you act like you have a higher IQ than them, does it make you feel better about yourself?

people rise in OD all the time especially me doesn't necessarily mean we stacked anybody thats just like us saying oh yeah you rose in ODS so your spiking all the barbs. the fact is once again there is no proof. looking at your posts BobT and the way you seem to talk and think i'm willing to bet PP i had a higher IQ than you at the age of 7.

Barb spiking is a petty tactic, yes still a tactic but its petty.

still waiting on proof.....

Again more lies no-one in QU has asked to get an invite but please continue down that path. Black Demon definitely spread info, gbt made it very obvious that she did as well. "not a spy" yet she told you how things are in our tribe and also let you take her vils. Definitely not a spy i guess. >.>

this is a contradiction itself you claim myself and foxtrot are using spies yet you have just clarified in your post above that we aren't and are now instead accusing GBT of using spies which again you have NO PROOF....

Congratulations you spend 1000's of pounds on a browser game are you proud. P.S im not broke I just refuse to spend 1000's on a game when there are other things that take precedent.

well what can i say that i am blessed with a decent job that pays well you may refuse to spend money on a game but when your in my position and have no other better things to spend money on once all bills and such are paid then why not?

Also late reply completely forgot to check forums.

my responses to you are bolded above.

you might aswell just shut up because unless you show some actual proof it's just irrelevant twaddle and tbh lets face it we know your full of crap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14884

Alright guess I gotta respond to your childish behaviour, "shut up" you know. Guess you're meant to be the adult with responses like that.

Firstly, MC was asked by you to join when he was giving mercy a hard time up north, so I don't see how you can deny that. Oh and MC still has the mail to prove it but okay?

Secondly, they weren't refugees? Half of them had been completely cleared until you picked them up and I don't have low standards of people just low standards of gnome/gnelf since they all dickride Fox/you, again who both use petty tactics. Also relax you're getting angry over a games forums.

Thirdly, we're not recruiting everything that moves if anything we'd be at 60+ members if that was the case. Also as ive stated in the first comment someone got invited by YOU specifically.

Don't think fourthly exists but to your fourth point. Johnny admitted he had friends in gnome/gnelf and no other attacks were sent by us or MANIC on that day so no way you rise in 70k ODS due to "random ods spike." Again with the "I have higher IQ" please stop its the dumbest thing you could say on the internet. Also on the note of barb spiking, a member of ours nobled a barb and had a support incoming from Centuri they had a conversation about the barb spiking afterwards so I still don't understand how this is even a point you continue to bring up?

Gnome/Gnelf used a spy and you run the tribe alongside Fox so I hold you both accountable. I didn't say gbt used a spy I said gbt admitted to you guys having a spy when he said Black Demon said our forums was messy at the time. But again continue to act like she wasn't a spy and you miraculously nobled vils uncontested just before night bonus kicked in. Makes it so believable. <3

Congratulations, you just admitted to spending all your free time outside work on tribalwars and spend thousands to stay ahead. Are you proud? :)

Also realised you're Ban Hammer now which is why i chose to address things. Didn't like the fact your random minions kept making comments on topics they're not informed on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Since when did I run things? Lmfao, you seem to be obsessed with me and bringing my name up in everything just because I'm a much better player than you xD You seem to drag my name into everything even though 99% of the stuff that you've just stated above doesn't relate to me and most of it I didn't know about but okay ;D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
But seeing as you keep saying my name I'll have a little response to the random stuff you've made up in the post as well :D

Alright guess I gotta respond to your childish behaviour, "shut up" you know. Guess you're meant to be the adult with responses like that.

Firstly, MC was asked by you to join when he was giving mercy a hard time up north, so I don't see how you can deny that. Oh and MC still has the mail to prove it but okay?

Secondly, they weren't refugees? Half of them had been completely cleared until you picked them up and I don't have low standards of people just low standards of gnome/gnelf since they all dickride Fox/you, again who both use petty tactics. Also relax you're getting angry over a games forums.

Thirdly, we're not recruiting everything that moves if anything we'd be at 60+ members if that was the case. Also as ive stated in the first comment someone got invited by YOU specifically.

Don't think fourthly exists but to your fourth point. Johnny admitted he had friends in gnome/gnelf and no other attacks were sent by us or MANIC on that day so no way you rise in 70k ODS due to "random ods spike." Again with the "I have higher IQ" please stop its the dumbest thing you could say on the internet. Also on the note of barb spiking, a member of ours nobled a barb and had a support incoming from Centuri they had a conversation about the barb spiking afterwards so I still don't understand how this is even a point you continue to bring up?

Gnome/Gnelf used a spy and you run the tribe alongside Fox so I hold you both accountable. I didn't say gbt used a spy I said gbt admitted to you guys having a spy when he said Black Demon said our forums was messy at the time. But again continue to act like she wasn't a spy and you miraculously nobled vils uncontested just before night bonus kicked in. Makes it so believable. <3

Congratulations, you just admitted to spending all your free time outside work on tribalwars and spend thousands to stay ahead. Are you proud? :)

Also realised you're Ban Hammer now which is why i chose to address things. Didn't like the fact your random minions kept making comments on topics they're not informed on.

1) Don't know what you're talking about at all :s
2) Again, didn't know about this, stop crying about me using "petty tactics" when I've done nothing wrong this world, I've just played my own game and worked with my tribemates when needed.
3) You're on 50 members just now which still shows you did mass recruit at some point but have slimmed down a little with the internals you guys have been feeding each other :s
4) No idea what you're talking about again.
5) I've never used a spy in my life, I'm not liked enough to have people feeding me info xDDD You seem to stir me a lot into things I'm not actually involved in, if you want my autograph, just ask and I'll send you one :*

Please stop constantly spamming my name in your posts just because I'm rank 1 :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
MAOMAO family with Gnome and Gnelf of course!
Manic it's time to Panic!
Funny how quickly this turned into working with them instead because we said they couldn't have a couple of barbs :s Entire world against Gnomes it is. Look forward to getting backstabbed QU cos that's the only thing coming up in the future when manic get bored of you ;)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
BobT thank you for clarifying that you will believe anything dribble that somebody tells you because if as you say MC (whoever that is) has mails confirming an invite then clearly you dont have the full conversation because since the beginning of this world i have never asked for someone to join i have only ever inquired if they wanted to which was based on recommendations or rumours of interest in joining.

so once again you have just proved me right that your full of shit. now that we have established that there is one question i want to ask you that your leader alex asked me. when we (gnome / gnelf) are gone from this world who will be next? you? MaoMao? bec\use i know it wont be Manic. maybe ponder that for a while.

while you do ponder that for the meantime can you please stop wasting peoples time with your useless shit and just accept that different people play different ways because right now as for petty tactics your side of the war is looking worse especially when you keep contradicting yourself everytime you post.

DeletedUser14893

I was talking about members being recruited because Dean basically said, that the location of a lot of QU players forced them to noble barbs.

Didn't like the fact your random minions kept making comments on topics they're not informed on.

Did you just call me a random minion? :( You should check the Ban Hammer profile then ;)

DeletedUser14884

Dusty -

Not a single contradiction in my post but if you can point out any id be glad to comment so stop throwing out vague responses its boring af.

MC ie Militia Christi didn't express any setiment to joining yet recieved an invite. Whether someone in your tribe recommended it or not doesn't change the fact you still tried to invite an enemy tribe member yet you claim he asked you for the invite which again like I said is a lie.

Yeah people play differetly I didn't say that they didn't, I just wanted to point out the petty tactics you use.

Fox -

I'm not crying about petty tactics I just stated you're using petty tactics. Oh I didn't know you weren't a leader with Ban wierd as people have said you council him sometimes on what to do so figured you both okayed most decisions together. Other than that I have no interest in you or your autograph. :)

Yeah we're currently slimming down so not much else to that point, also if internals are being frowned upon with that comment you should hold your tongue as I see you guys have also been internalling in your tribe.

Ban was part of the johhny fiasco assumed cause you were council to the tribe with him you were also involved, my mistake if you weren't.

Again same point as earlier thought you used the spy since you're a council member and you okayed it.

Favi -

Just realised you're one of the co's on the Ban Hammer account what's it like working with a crybaby like Dusty? :)

DeletedUser14893

Favi -

Just realised you're one of the co's on the Ban Hammer account what's it like working with a crybaby like Dusty? :)

I work really fine with him, he also never talks to me like this. It is probably either because his respect for women or his respect for older people (sorry, don't know your age, you might be older than him as well, then it must be the first reason).
There is a reason why he is on the far right of the Purity/Toxicity meter and I am on the left side ;)

cptswans

Reaction score
Ohmmmmm what has gender got to do with it. Equality and all that in this day and age.......:D

DeletedUser14884

Favi I don't know whos older and doesn't matter whether I am or not he's just crying too much over a game, tell him to show some class. :)