Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know...maybe as extra round.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobah

Reaction score
Hi guys,

what would you think about testin some daily rounds with normal options, but raised start with two villages with e.g. 500p or Level 6. So u can use the Accoutmanager right from the beginnin on! In my option it makes quit sense because...

...the first 30min/~500p of each round everybody plays is nearly the same way.

...gettin just 2 villages give u the use of templates for a stressless start by not bein such hardcore as 10 villages starts.

...it doubles player villages so more victimes and the chance to reconqer! (longer livin, may reduced gap to first place)

...afaik it would be a novum in speed tribal wars.

...last but not least it pushs with the accountmanager some more money in inno's pocket so they may get interessted again in speed tribal wars.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im not schure if thiy may was suggested bevor and/or it really makes sense. :,D So theres a poll for u and the mods to see what the community thinks about it. Cheers!

DeletedUser14938

was at work and missed the raised start & 2 villa start :( . Maybe some more tomorrow? Thanks for listening!

DeletedUser12916

Our moderator Brian is putting some very good rounds..
Raised should be put more often during 16:00 to 20:00 server time .. we see hike of player this timing .
Also short rounds should be put before 16:00

I think raised rounds daily for small duration would be more interesting

DeletedUser14938

I agree. Love the raised start worlds. You're doing great Brian, thank you