Daily Awards Records

DeletedUser5175

This should work like here

For this to work I need to edit this post, but I can't guarantee I will always be here if you want to - or know anyone reliable who does please message me.

A place for the current Daily Awards High Scores, only the current record should be posted here - if you think you have the record - or see someone who has post here and I will update:

NB whilst I will check the awards I'll also really need your input to keep it up to date if you see or get a daily record post here and I will update.

Award - Player - Record - Date - Tribe

Attacker of the Day: Fate - 9.490 - . 04.02.20 - ELITE

Defender of the Day: emilsen1 - 6.490 - 04.02.20 - P A Y

Looter of the Day: Mr.Bean - 191.515 - 01.02.20 - TBS

Plunderer of the Day: The Governor 3.935 - 06.02.20 - GW

Great Power of the Day: Insomnia - 4 - 05.02.20 - TBS

Supporter of the Day: yorkshirelad91 - 2.387 - 04.02.20 - BB

Gatherer of the Day: AngryTurtle - 278.250 - 03.02.20 -NSD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

Updated obviously every record was broken, but the only change of record holder is Conan93 who has the new looting high score and now has two things to tell his mum

DeletedUser15028

I've tried explaining this game to my mum. I'm not sure if she quite understands

DeletedUser5175

Updated - PaperWing has broken the oldest record we had, and Mr.Bean increased the Looter record past the 100k barrier Congrats people

DeletedUser5175

first person to get farmed and catted? or first person to go down in points instead of going up in points?

never said it was a good record to have at this stage
But it is a record.

The sense of sending early support can be discussed in a thread you make?

Number 1

Reaction score
Should have a new award how fast can u build a barb to 6k points. David (rank 1) did it in 4 hours. A whole new level of pp spending.

Edit. After 30min I'm still speechless what I saw. That's about 50k pp or even more. I looked what he didn't gather or plunder ress at all also.

Another edit. That's not even a bonus Villa(it was next to him) it's just a Barb.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Add me to the jaw look, i that someone of top players changed the name .... Im in shock i se these first time in the life time of playing these game...

Just to add what will now say that duck player who spit on all of those who use premium will he suport his college or will he start to spit why we are pooor in compare these what do you think? Hmmm tuff question

Aka

Hey, if someone wants to sink £200 into a world just to point whore and try looking good? That's cool i guess. Means i can play for free

Last edited:

DeletedUser5175

I haven't been saying updated recently - but I have been updating