Phoenix Rising

Deleted User - 891148

Oh god, this is getting ridiculous. I do think you misunderstood me no ID, sure you are definitely better than me right now since the meta did change, it is more about spending few hundred quid on the start of the world (or sure, pp farming few worlds and then playing one for real) but it doesn't change the fact that you need to have a little brain to play too and helps when well, you not a massive 'Richard' about it. So how about we stop moaning about every play you guys do and you stop moaning about every play we do because obviously you let us know from day 1 that this world isn't going to be a fair fight when you have several players spending thousands of PP and defending players from tribes that backstab us out of the blue. You played shady this entire world so you really have no right to throw any stones at anyone here. How about like I said before, just chill with the superiority complex and lets all enjoy this game, no? Also tell that pitbull of yours to stop barking.

For the small player base this community has, people are really toxic to each other. God damn.
giphy.webp

jaguarr

Reaction score

No identity

Reaction score
Like I said we were at logger heads, they op us with little movement and we op them with little movement, that world would of lasted minimum another year, both sides had good players, like I said we quit because hodgebadger stabbed us in the back after we let him merge with carecry account, that was our mistake. But one things for sure and that’s hodgebadger will be rimmed whatever world he plays now. Unless he hides behind another account!
Lol, you won't rim him because he still has decent people to play the game with. It's only you guys who hate him.

No identity

Reaction score
Oh god, this is getting ridiculous. I do think you misunderstood me no ID, sure you are definitely better than me right now since the meta did change, it is more about spending few hundred quid on the start of the world (or sure, pp farming few worlds and then playing one for real) but it doesn't change the fact that you need to have a little brain to play too and helps when well, you not a massive 'Richard' about it. So how about we stop moaning about every play you guys do and you stop moaning about every play we do because obviously you let us know from day 1 that this world isn't going to be a fair fight when you have several players spending thousands of PP and defending players from tribes that backstab us out of the blue. You played shady this entire world so you really have no right to throw any stones at anyone here. How about like I said before, just chill with the superiority complex and lets all enjoy this game, no? Also tell that pitbull of yours to stop barking.

For the small player base this community has, people are really toxic to each other. God damn.
giphy.webp
Lol, I played it shady ahaha. Jesus christ, the meta did change and if you couldn't change in line with that then get to the rim sir!

DeletedUser15043

Jobs and military is not the same thing especially when you are forced to do it. With no internet and very strict schedule that leaves you limited space to play the game.
Did I say it's the same?
Do you think I work but I don't have to?
Do you think I can play at work?
:)
I'm not looking for excuses,
I don't bring not having time as justification for the stats.
All I'm saying is that claiming to be all great on the externals doesn't automatically make you good at the game ;)
We had positive outcome of our recent op and it's you who started calling us out.
Again, game will show who is better in the end no matter what which side will keep saying :)
I like to see there is some reactions as that will make the game that much more exciting will it not?

I guess your turn now?

Deleted User - 891148

Lol, I played it shady ahaha. Jesus christ, the meta did change and if you couldn't change in line with that then get to the rim sir!

Its not that I didn't change with it. I just never actually played it, never really wanted to but decided to see what UK servers are all about and give it a try;) so far sure i've seen a full server of botters who dominated the world. PP abusers to a point where there is a 3-1 point difference between 1st and 2nd and people doing weird stuff with moving players in and out to send def. Now I can happily take all of that on the chin and still have a good fun friendly playing experience but nah, we need to somehow be toxic to each other in the process because its also fun to show how better you are than everyone? Relax mate, all I'm keep on saying is let's have some fun. We all have real lives, jobs and responsibilities as well as commitments. This is supposed to be a nice little strategy game. Honestly if I was to be 'rimmed' that is fine, I met bunch of skilled and funny dudes in the process yet all you do is try to belittle everyone for some reason. Bro, this world has 4 k's and its legitimately just the start of the world, like god damn. If you going to call shit on people every god damn op, this is going to be one dreading world to play man.

ps: Rimmed? is that actually a thing?

200.webp

Executioner

Reaction score
OMG
I am not reading through pages of MY COCKS BIGGER!

End of the day, diplomacy is part of the game!
If napping one tribe and planning an op with 1 other is hugging then sod it were hugging, make your own decision on that i really don't care!

As for the OP yes we had a massive advantage that we took what we did because of the merge and loyalty being low!
But hey is what it is!
No one will no what the outcome would of been because it played out very differently.

Not sure if mails between me and James were mentioned in these pages of cock size but to pit you all straight most of what i say to James is me bating for a bite!

Im not gonna sit here and slate players left right and centre over stats, prev worlds and rankings because its pointless!
Most of the time it comes down to luck, being in the right tribe, knowing the right players.
Could be a brilliant player but end up in a shit tribe and end up falling cause they do!
No one has won every world they have played!

I can see tho through skimming these mails there are some angry people on w48, but instead of letting your mouths do the talking let your troops do the walking and lets have a blast.

Now i am going for a bath (don't attack), then i am gonna have myself a few Nelson Mandelas (stella's).

Cheers all

No identity

Reaction score
Like I said lets hug it out!

Some of those comments are a bit rich coming from you Sonney! But no there not aware of what you exatly have been saying to me, I will leave that for you to explain!

It was sad that I had to sit there for an hour dealing with those messages, especilly in such an ill time of need.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Did I say it's the same?
Do you think I work but I don't have to?
Do you think I can play at work?
:)
I'm not looking for excuses,
I don't bring not having time as justification for the stats.
All I'm saying is that claiming to be all great on the externals doesn't automatically make you good at the game ;)
We had positive outcome of our recent op and it's you who started calling us out.
Again, game will show who is better in the end no matter what which side will keep saying :)
I like to see there is some reactions as that will make the game that much more exciting will it not?

I guess your turn now?
No mate but when you finish from work you go back home but I dont mate. I am staying in the army everyday. So its definetely harder to be online only from phone