Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
And even then, I forgot about the possibility I have at home here:
I can run a virtual machine on my server and grant co-players remote desktop access to that VM and the physical address would never change...

Deleted User - 232559

So i think thiers deffo a argument for co playing levelling the playing field amongst accounts, as everyone has the capacity to make a account as active as they like.
However, the reality is, some people like playing solo, and get smoked by 3/4/5 player accounts, and without compromising on persons desire to play solo they cant compete and would rightly point out said inequality.

Ive played solo to great success and also co-d some great accounts, theirs a argument either way for sure, perhaps it being a potential togglable setting, some worlds 1 player 1 account, others coplay allowed?, another alternative would be have night bonus a hard no actions performed phase, so during uk waking hours people may co or not co to whatever activity they desire but night is strictly night, and not a perdiod of time to be leveraged for different time zones advantage.
When playing solo ive never been irked about people being active all day and doing well, its the guys with aussie/us co's abusing uk night bonus ti force solo uk players to either co or break sleeping patterns.
Either way thiers options to server our diverse community.

One thing that i think should be set in concrete and has been much overlooked and if i read the rules right should be illegal anyway, the whole merge to co shenanigans, if you join a world on a account, thats the only account you should be allowed to play
People who regularly co each other start separately with longer term plan to merge and co, thats just a long term push account imo
Whether premeditated or not, it playing multiple accounts on a world and is blatant cheating.
So perhaps a rule that once you join a world its only that account you can play
or
if you wanna co play you begin a world with your co, and going fwd no additional co's may play account, so ends as it begins sorta shtick.

I dunno, i do feel for some dude who wants to play tw to a relatively high level and has the day time activity to do so, only to be pestered 24/7 by multiple players logging into a account from around the world.

Mecqq

Reaction score
i don´t know how fronts are playen in uk but in swiss oder germany you cant handle the front alone excepty you don´t have a real life so i think it should not be banned

True story i came form Germany and join to UK so please stop crashing this game. Either the same rules apply in ALL languages or not and 90% of the time co-playing is allowed there are no people who work and thus have greater advantages over those who work. I think 24 hour occupation itself is stupid but it helps if someone can take over 2-3 hours .. Sitting is nice, but it blocks a fight in end game and give mutch handicap...

Addendum for @Marcus the Mad It is correct that this is possible through MAC and location. Anydesk, Teamviewer will dig this out and everyone will just leave their PC on and allow access via it You cannot and must not check this either Now I would be interested in your answer. To block this detour.

Last edited:

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
True story i came form Germany and join to UK so please stop crashing this game. Either the same rules apply in ALL languages or not and 90% of the time co-playing is allowed there are no people who work and thus have greater advantages over those who work. I think 24 hour occupation itself is stupid but it helps if someone can take over 2-3 hours .. Sitting is nice, but it blocks a fight in end game and give mutch handicap...

Addendum for @Marcus the Mad It is correct that this is possible through MAC and location. Anydesk, Teamviewer will dig this out and everyone will just leave their PC on and allow access via it You cannot and must not check this either Now I would be interested in your answer. To block this detour.
I already stated that this is a detour. As far as I am aware, there are blocks for this but they are way too invasive or unwieldy (cfr. Netflix blocking screen recording).

Cold-Fusion

Reaction score
Never - I would have never had the chance to become an egotistical overlord if I wasn’t carried by coplayers! (Jk I always carry)

Fitz

Reaction score
is that serious question ? You dont think people can play 24/7 by their own unless night protection can be changed like when we sleep to put random 8 hours of time :D