Settings

General-Richa

Reaction score
Would it please anyone to have a world with an entry fee (rather than Premium Features).

Would it also be more appealing if that entry fee also granted you a Premium Account, Account Manager and Loot Assistant for the duration of the world.

There is no doubt PP ruins the balance of the game... but they also have to cover their costs somehow, so would those who despise PP unbalancing their worlds be prepared to go as far as paying an entry fee to join a world where there is no premium points permitted?

Just a thought.

Pipsdad

Reaction score
Would it please anyone to have a world with an entry fee (rather than Premium Features).

Would it also be more appealing if that entry fee also granted you a Premium Account, Account Manager and Loot Assistant for the duration of the world.

There is no doubt PP ruins the balance of the game... but they also have to cover their costs somehow, so would those who despise PP unbalancing their worlds be prepared to go as far as paying an entry fee to join a world where there is no premium points permitted?

Just a thought.
100 pp to join, winner takes all.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score

Just a thought.
I'm not speaking for Inno here, but I highly doubt that'd happen anytime soon.

gower

Reaction score
No PP would be lovely. Stops people nobling 25 barbs in 3 days like what’s just happened on 55.

54 been very enjoyable without the main PP features.

General-Richa

Reaction score
No PP would also stop people from having a 9000 point village 2 days after they restarted... I mean, granted, they are my tribe mate and they earnt the PP playing the Premium market, so it's not exactly 'pay' to win or an issue for me personally, but it's still pretty crazy to be able to take a village from 26 points to 9000 points in 2 days!... I wouldn't want to be in the opponents shoes.

Rapid Growth?

Last edited: